Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Transformers: War for Cybertron Trailer

A trailer is now available for Transformers: War for Cybertron, an upcoming transformers game from High Moon Studios that is apparently revealed in the new Game Informer magazine. According to The Allspark (via Kotaku) this is a third-person shooter due for Windows, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 next year, and the game falls outside of the normal Transformers continuity; true to that, the trailer seems to indicate a prequel. We posted the clip to the YouTube and a downloadable version can be found on WorthPlaying. Hey, did that robot call the other robot an MF? The embedded clip follows.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron Trailer Dec 12, 2009, 17:00 Kosumo

And where are the kids hands moving them all around? They are toys first and foremost.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron Trailer Dec 12, 2009, 14:05 siapnar

If I remember right, they could transform before earth. They simply took forms of earth objects(cars, trucks, guns, etc...) after they were reactivated on earth
Yeah, but his point is that it makes no sense for them to be transforming into humanoid vehicles on Cybertron when they haven't even been to earth yet.

I have projectile dysfunction.

6. Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron Trailer Dec 12, 2009, 13:36 ColoradoHoudini

Okay.. this has my attention  

5. Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron Trailer Dec 12, 2009, 13:22 Dead Man Walking

If I remember right, they could transform before earth. They simply took forms of earth objects(cars, trucks, guns, etc...) after they were reactivated on earth.  

4. Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron Trailer Dec 12, 2009, 07:31 Grumpy Sod

I didn't think they took vehicle forms till they came to earth and this says it's prior to first contact on earth.

Also, what is the point in a Transformers game that's unsuitable for children? Nostalgia for adults may be great, but come on, really?

3. Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron Trailer Dec 12, 2009, 03:06 Optimaximal

Proper Optimus Prime? Omega Supreme? No Shia LeBeouf?

Could this actually be good?

2. Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron Trailer Dec 11, 2009, 22:12 eRe4s3r

Transmission BROKEN eh ^^?  

1. Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron Trailer Dec 11, 2009, 21:29 Kxmode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFuTdCmCgcc

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen if it were a third grade school play. Enjoy!

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo