Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Just Cause 2 Preorder Bonuses

The Just Cause 2 Website outlines preorder bonuses for Just Cause 2, the upcoming action game sequel from Avalanche Studios. Preorders will come in exclusive packaging, and will offer the contents of the "Black Market Chaos Pack," which will be paid DLC for those who wait for the game's release and associated messiness like reviews. Word on the contents of the Black Market Chaos Pack follows.

Featuring exclusive packaging, the limited run comes complete with the Black Market Chaos Pack, containing five must-have downloadable guns and gadgets, experimental and heavily upgraded items from the Agency’s research and development division, and a fold-out Panauan Intel Map, packed with information and hotspots for causing chaos and destruction.

• Agency Hovercraft
    The ultimate in amphibious transport, the Agency Hovercraft is the most flexible form of transport in the game. Equipped with a turret-mounted grenade launcher, you’re guaranteed to blow your opposition out of the water
  • Rico’s Signature Gun
    Customised by the Agency and adapted for Rico’s shooting style, this deadly accurate and powerful pistol has precision, power and flair
  • Bull’s Eye Assault Rifle
    More powerful than the standard assault rifle, this lightweight and lethal automatic rifle features increased accuracy and a higher magnification scope
  • Chevalier Classic
    No agent should be without a hot set of wheels and with an increased top speed and superior handling, you can arrive at your destination in style or make a guaranteed quick getaway
  • Chaos Parachute
    Featuring a skull motif, make an entrance no one will forget … should you leave anyone alive to remember
  • Panauan Intel map
    With over 1000km² of tropical paradise to explore, the included fold-out Panauan Intel Map is an ideal reference tool for navigating around Panau, marking faction leader HQs, recommended BASE jump peaks and much more

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Just Cause 2 Preorder Bonuses Dec 11, 2009, 01:26 Reactor

I thought the game was pretty darn fun all the way through. But then, I know how to make my own fun with sandbox games.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Just Cause 2 Preorder Bonuses Dec 10, 2009, 18:40 Kiro

Yeh JC1 was good for a couple of hours until you realised that they had a pretty thin formula spread over a MASSIVE area. There were definitely a lot of cool ideas in the game, but it was so repetitive. The game world was simply too big with not enough stuff in it to do. I'll be waiting on the first few reviews before getting this.  
<+pihlopase> Jesus Saves
<@jbroome> pases to moses, SCOOOOORE

1. Re: Just Cause 2 Preorder Bonuses Dec 10, 2009, 18:00 Hump

I'm telling you, do NOT pre-order this game. These guys are masters at making deliciously cool game videos for their work but, as many found out with JC1, it turned out to be one of the most boring open world games ever made. Wait until the reviews and/or a demo.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo