Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Adrianne Curry Dec 9, 2009, 18:18 Kxmode

I prefer a real woman over a model any day, but I'm not going to say I don't think models aren't hot.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: etc. Dec 9, 2009, 08:55 Wookiestick

Adrianne Curry is doing what a good portion of other W.O.W players are doing: playing it naked and stoned. The only differance is she has no love handles to be embarassed about.  

Love thy wookie.

5. Re: Adrianne Curry Dec 8, 2009, 21:15 xXBatmanXx

Ok I think I'm in love lust now.

fixed.

meh. she's an addict. just using games and weed this time around - who knows what is next.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

4. Re: 10 Cool Games That Are Uncool for Ki Dec 8, 2009, 16:24 jdreyer

EXACTLY!! Braid??! Instead of Dragon Age? At least suggest something in the same genre like Free Realms (if your looking for kid safe) or D & D Online (if your looking for less gore, sex, and mature themes).

It's funny that the alternative games all still have killing, just not gore: Infamous, Battlefield, Uncharted, etc. So the message is that killing is okay, gore isn't. They ding Borderlands for having human enemies and then go on to recommend Infamous which has, um, human enemies (never mind Battlefield).

Oh, and sex, yeah, that's bad. Don't do that, not that you'll be able to control your anyway (remember when you were young and horny?). Actually studies show that openness about sex results in less teen sex and less teen pregnancy. And kids that have strong loving relationships with their parents have less sex. But reducing exposure has the opposite effect. Not that empirical studies can change minds. But don't come crying when your cloistered kid gets knocked/knocks someone up.

This comment was edited on Dec 8, 2009, 16:39.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

3. 10 Cool Games That Are Uncool for Kids Dec 8, 2009, 13:10 mch

Suggesting Braid as a replacement for DA:O made me snicker

PSN: CaseDesignate

2. Re: Adrianne Curry Dec 8, 2009, 12:20 Kxmode

Ok I think I'm in love lust now.

fixed.

1. Adrianne Curry Dec 8, 2009, 11:27 Fion

Ok I think I'm in love now.