Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Heileen 2: The Hands Of Fate

Heileen 2: The Hands Of Fate is now available, announces Tycoon Games, offering a sequel to Heileen, their "visual novel." The game is available on the Tycoon Games Website for Windows, Mac, and Linux, and bundles with the original Heileen are also offered. Here are some screenshots, and here's a bit: "The game takes place on a mysterious Caribbean island where Heileen was shipwrecked at the end of the first game. Her ex-slave friends Robert and Ebele will help her survive, but when Heileen discovers a deck of tarot cards representing the seven deadly sins and the seven godly virtues, she realizes that the power of the cards can help her unlock the secrets of her past and shape her future. With the tarot cards, she can escape from the island, find her true love, meet pirates, or do nothing at all. Will Heileen be a Saint, or a Sinner? It's all in the hands of the player!"

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Heileen 2: The Hands Of Fate Dec 8, 2009, 00:40 tron

wow, and i thought i'd be clever and make the first mst3k manos reference. looks like 4 of you beat me to it.  
- tron -
---
"tron is big and tron is full of action... it's a hell of a ride!"
-from the Tron 2.0 box
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Ships Ahoy - Heileen 2: The Hands Of Fate Dec 7, 2009, 22:02 Narf2029

If we're lucky, they'll forget to add the credits and there will be a huge catfight.  
Huh? I'm sorry, I was thinking about cake.

3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Heileen 2: The Hands Of Fate Dec 7, 2009, 14:45 Burrito of Peace

There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here.  

2. Re: Ships Ahoy - Heileen 2: The Hands Of Fate Dec 7, 2009, 12:11 Rosco

Does Torgo watch the place while Heileen is away?

Bravo! Clap Must be a MST3K fan!

This comment was edited on Dec 7, 2009, 12:11.

Consoles are schwag.

1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Heileen 2: The Hands Of Fate Dec 7, 2009, 10:16 Iridium

Does Torgo watch the place while Heileen is away?  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo