Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Consolidation

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Saturday Consolidation Dec 6, 2009, 07:38 DG

Creston
+1

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Saturday Consolidation Dec 6, 2009, 02:57 PHJF

Exploding shotgun shells...???

Somebody call TUROK!

Steam + PSN: PHJF

5. Re: Saturday Consolidation Dec 6, 2009, 02:13 Creston

Nice little AC2 bug.

What do you mean, that should have been found in testing? It's being tested now, isn't it?!

Rolleyes

As for the analyst who says that GTA has peaked : Go fuck yourself, Ben Schachter. The reason the DLC fell flat is because Rockstar chose very specific settings that likely turned a lot of people off.

Personally I can't get through the Lost and the Damned. Johnny Klebitz is just a giant fucking asshole with absolutely no redeemable features, the Lost hideout is a worthless shithole, you start with no way to easily make money other than do irritating bike missions, and the NPCs are all the same and absolutely forgettable.

The Ballad of Gay Tony is far better, offering a fun storyline and outrageously over the top missions, but I wonder if the whole focus on clubs makes people wonder if it's something that it really isn't. (in fact, in many ways it's the best iteration of GTA4 yet. Exploding shotgun shells should have been a staple of our arsenal since GTA3.)

And, of course, a ton of people are angry that it's only available on the 360, and a ton of people who got the Lost through digital download are pissed off that the disc version of the two DLCs comes with a new (and utterly KICKASS) radio station, so they're boycotting Gay Tony until the price of the dvd version drops.

Once they release the next Vice City game, they'll sell 10 million copies again.

Creston

4. Re: Saturday Consolidation Dec 5, 2009, 22:22 space captain

Just get a PC. Play online without having to be Jewed into a subscription service... >_>

yeh fuck those jews.

Go forth, and kill!

3. Re: MW2 Dec 5, 2009, 20:36 The Half Elf

If you take Airdrop as a killstreak and the perk which requires 1 less to get a killstreak then you DO have them dropping every 5-10 seconds.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

2. Re: Saturday Consolidation Dec 5, 2009, 19:59 ForgedReality

Just get a PC. Play online without having to be Jewed into a subscription service... >_>  

1. MW2 Dec 5, 2009, 19:03 CrimsonPaw

I think I'm done with this game's MP. After constantly getting either nuked or my ass handed to me, I just played a game where guys on my team were persistently dropping airdrops at a rate of about one every 5 - 10 seconds. New exploit I guess, but non-the-less ... what ever happened to people playing a game just to play a game and not try to exploit it.

Yet another reason I may not be renewing my XBL subscription.

~~Crim~~

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo