Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

More Edge of Twilight Follow-up

Aussie developer FUZZYEYES has issued an official statement about the already refuted rumor that said the company is effectively shut down and that their RPG Edge of Twilight would never see the light of day. Here's the statement (we're pretty sure they meant "cease" instead of "seize"):

On 30th of September, FUZZYEYES has let go the majority of staffs as FUZZYEYES was confronted with number of challenges, including economic downturn and some legal complications. In order to reduce the operating cost during this problematic time, FUZZYEYES came to a difficult and unfortunate decision to reduce the number of staffs to a minimum.

On 5th of October, FUZZYEYES has struck a deal to sell portion of shares to a third party company. During this transition period, FUZZYEYES will temporarily seize further development on any project. However, FUZZYEYES is still in business and the office is still open. Until the transition is fully settled, FUZZYEYES will suspend all onsite development, but all out sourced development is still on going. FUZZYEYES will be back in full operation after the settlement, and a number of FUZZYEYES ex-employees has been offered a position in early 2010. Further details will be released once the transition has fully completed.

Lu, Wei-Yao CEO of FUZZYEYES

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: More Edge of Twilight Follow-up Dec 3, 2009, 15:52 WiillyWonka

So what was the name of the company? Something about eyes, right?

I don't know. I'm all fuzzyeyed.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: More Edge of Twilight Follow-up Dec 3, 2009, 15:30 Syves

So what was the name of the company? Something about eyes, right?  

1. Re: More Edge of Twilight Follow-up Dec 3, 2009, 12:56 Parallax Abstraction

I know you guys are strapped for cash but seriously, if you're going to put out a press release, at least pay someone minimum wage to make sure it's written in decent English.  
Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube (Watch/Rate/Comment on my shows!)

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo