Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Duty: World at War Patch & Server

A new patch is now available for Call of Duty: World at War, updating Treyarch's World War II first-person shooter to version 1.7. The new version fixes a multiplayer server crash exploit, a voice chat crash on systems with no default recording device, and an issue causing erroneous duplicate qport errors while adding an option for server admins to disable team switching. The patch to update version 1.6 to 1.7 is available on AtomicGamer, FanGaming, FileFront, Gamer's Hell, The Patches Scrolls, Strategy Informer, and Worthplaying, while a separate patch for the German edition is available on FanGaming, FileFront, Gamer's Hell, and The Patches Scrolls. There's also an updated dedicated Linux server, harkening back to the old days of the CoD series, and this can be found on AtomicGamer, FanGaming, FileFront, Gamer's Hell, The Patches Scrolls, and Worthplaying.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Call of Duty: World at War Patch & Server Nov 25, 2009, 09:47 Verno

Pirating the game doesn't really make a statement, which is what he said in rot13.  

Playing: South Park, Dark Souls 2
Watching: Enemy, Network, Wer
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Call of Duty: World at War Patch & Server Nov 25, 2009, 02:49 Scottish Martial Arts

Yeah ah.. buying the game 'as is' would make the devs think that us smarter gamers are okay with the game in its current state.. of course we are not.

As others have pointed out we're screwed either way. If we buy the game then they conclude that we'll accept a gutted, neutered product. If we don't buy the game then they decide the PC market is no longer worth developing for.

This comment was edited on Nov 25, 2009, 02:50.

6. Re: Call of Duty: World at War Patch & Server Nov 24, 2009, 20:30 ColoradoHoudini

Great Techie714, I'm sure that'll help convince them to support the PC version in future.

Yeah ah.. buying the game 'as is' would make the devs think that us smarter gamers are okay with the game in its current state.. of course we are not.

5. Re: Call of Duty: World at War Patch & Server Nov 24, 2009, 16:42 Quboid

Great Techie714, I'm sure that'll help convince them to support the PC version in future.  

- Quboid

4. Re: Call of Duty: World at War Patch & Server Nov 24, 2009, 16:26 necrosis

Typing with your face again?  

3. Re: Call of Duty: World at War Patch & Server Nov 24, 2009, 16:20 Techie714

Here is what I think about MW2!

V qbjaybnqrq guvf bss Gur Cvengr Onl sbe gur fvatyr cynlre pbzcbarag, gung'f ubj V cebgrfgrq gurz fperjvat bire gur CP pbzzhavgl...

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

2. Re: Call of Duty: World at War Patch & Server Nov 24, 2009, 15:45 xXBatmanXx

Damned selective reading.

All I saw was 'Call of Duty' and 'Server' and though IW released deti servers for MW2.

hehehe same here. My first reaction was "wha wha wha wha whaaaaaAAAA~!?"

Then I thought....wow, I am surprised they didn't RIP the Server out of WaW since MW2 sold so well! hehehehe

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

1. Re: Call of Duty: World at War Patch & Server Nov 24, 2009, 15:41 necrosis

Damned selective reading.

All I saw was 'Call of Duty' and 'Server' and though IW released deti servers for MW2.

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo