Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2009, 20:13 Prez

Apparently there is one dev known for yelling at his screen "Why won't you have sex with me!"

I yell that at my screen all the time, but it's not while playing games...

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2009, 18:40 Krovven

I bought the hard cover strat guide for the extra lore and dev interviews, etc. Apparently there is one dev known for yelling at his screen "Why won't you have sex with me!", as there are some romantic encounters that are much harder to get than others.

12. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2009, 18:32 space captain

rad dingleberries are rad, yo

fuckin tubular

Go forth, and kill!

11. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2009, 14:55 Kxmode

Yeah. He has dingleberries. *shudder*

But yeah, the Pearl whorehouse is rad.

I don't think dingleberries and rad should be used in the same comment!

This comment was edited on Nov 24, 2009, 14:56.

10. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2009, 14:49 Dr. D. Schreber

I'm waiting for Bioware to mix things up just for shits and giggles by having the gay romance option in Mass Effect 2 be Grunt. Imagine those headlines...  

NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES THEY'RE IN MY EYES AARRGRHGHGGAFHGHFGHFG!

9. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2009, 14:17 ForgedReality

haha, that's awesome. Bioware got a bit of flack for including only a lesbian option in their last game (Mass Effect) but no gay option. Nice to see they've evened that out. Still if I were to roleplay a gay thief (or ass bandit)Zevran is the last dude I'd pick.

Yeah. He has dingleberries. *shudder*

But yeah, the Pearl whorehouse is rad. It doesn't show you what happens in the "surprise me" option, but it's funny how they hint at alternate lifestyles.

8. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2009, 14:01 entr0py

haha, that's awesome. Bioware got a bit of flack for including only a lesbian option in their last game (Mass Effect) but no gay option. Nice to see they've evened that out. Still if I were to roleplay a gay thief (or ass bandit)Zevran is the last dude I'd pick.  

7. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2009, 12:52 Verno

With spoken dialog?

Not my bag baby, you're welcome to check it out if you want though

Playing: Alien Isolation, 7 Days to Die, Dragon Age Origins
Watching: The Canal, Brazil, The Town That Dreaded Sundown

6. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2009, 12:45 Kxmode

There's a brothel in Denerim located at The Pearl. The lady that runs The Pearl lets you decide between male or female companionship for 40 silvers. You can also pick "Surprise Me"  

5. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2009, 12:29 Prez

All I ask is that the gay sex be optional and not mandatory. Apparently it is, so no worries.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

4. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2009, 12:24 Kxmode

There actually is a secret gay scene sex though, some dude wrote a mod that unlocks the ability to bromance additional male NPCs other than the one intended in the game. It does the same for females as well.

With spoken dialog?

3. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2009, 11:17 sir

Never mind the gay sex scene, the real controversy is the witch on dwarf action, and boy did it take me an ungodly amount of gifts and compliments to unlock it.

This comment was edited on Nov 24, 2009, 11:19.

2. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2009, 11:13 Verno

There actually is a secret gay scene sex though, some dude wrote a mod that unlocks the ability to bromance additional male NPCs other than the one intended in the game. It does the same for females as well.  

Playing: Alien Isolation, 7 Days to Die, Dragon Age Origins
Watching: The Canal, Brazil, The Town That Dreaded Sundown

1. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2009, 10:34 Narf2029

The mews news has to call it a secret scene to incite a greater closed-minded uproar. "Not only did Bioware include such depravity, they tried to hide their inclusion of such a shameful, sinful and unnatural act!" This article seems to be neutral toward it aside from the headline but I don't anticipate that kind of journalism about it here in the United States. Just wait until Fox gets a hold of it! I'm also reminded of the "lesbian" sex scene from Mass Effect and I'd bet anything the uproar about this male gay scene will make Mass Effect's closed-minded uproar look nonexistent.

Mews? I need to go back to bed.

This comment was edited on Nov 24, 2009, 10:37.

Huh? I'm sorry, I was thinking about cake.

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo