Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 20, 2009, 16:32 xXBatmanXx

rumor has it that MS is increasing the price of Live in the near future. Also I've noticed that discounts off of Live cards hav virtually disappeared at places like Amazon. And the '12 month plus 1 free month' card is no longer available. (frown)

I posted a link last week for 10.00 off a card. Those deals come up from Amazon every month.

The cards are stackable, so if you are worried, but 2-3 cards and apply them to your account.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 20, 2009, 11:58 mch

I doubt they would, but count me out if they do.  
PSN: CaseDesignate

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 20, 2009, 11:01 Verno

They denied that a few weeks ago, saying the price of Live wasn't going up "in the near future". Whatever they determine the near future to be is a different question however.  

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 20, 2009, 10:47 dryden555

rumor has it that MS is increasing the price of Live in the near future. Also I've noticed that discounts off of Live cards hav virtually disappeared at places like Amazon. And the '12 month plus 1 free month' card is no longer available. (frown)  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo