Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Trailer

A new "Battlefield Moments" trailer from Battlefield: Bad Company 2 showing off combat on the beta version of the Arica Harbor map in the first-person shooter sequel. Word on the Battlefield Blog is: "See ‘Destruction 2.0’ in full effect as a sniper fights his way through the war-torn streets of Arica Harbor in order to secure a valuable objective for his team." The clip is available on the YouTube and mirrored on FileFront, Gamer's Hell, Strategy Informer, and Worthplaying.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Trailer Nov 20, 2009, 10:59 ColoradoHoudini

I like it..
take my money now

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Trailer Nov 20, 2009, 07:21 Calabi-Yau

Don't take my hit detection away!  

3. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Trailer Nov 20, 2009, 01:08 RocketChef

@LittleMe: The hit-detection crosshair was always a server-side variable and was default on. It was very helpful in BF42 where it was first introduced to see if you actually hit with this sloppy netcode :D.  

2. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Trailer Nov 19, 2009, 23:56 Jackplug

I thought MW2 is very arcadey and full of kiddies stuff!!

why would they want it to look like MW2? They dont need to as the game basically wipes its arse with MW2!!

Also where in MW2 are there destructable buildings, I thought MW2 was just a linear game with a few extra's, hardly hardcore like BFBC2?

This comment was edited on Nov 20, 2009, 00:00.

1. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Trailer Nov 19, 2009, 21:51 LittleMe

Hmm, Dice sure is trying to make their vids look like MW2. I'm interested in the game though. Really don't like the hit-feedback on the crosshair. So very arcadey. Hopefully all the kiddie stuff can be modded out.  

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo