Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Elven Legacy: Siege

Paradox Interactive announces the release of Elven Legacy: Siege, the second expansion for Elven Legacy. There's a release trailer on the YouTube, and the expansion requires the original Elven Legacy, which is currently on sale for half-off on GamersGate. Here's word:

Several months have passed since the events of Elven Legacy: Ranger. Outcast elves, living under the leadership of the elven Lord Saggitel, have once more acted provocatively and dared to cross into the realm of man. Yet, the human armies await. Inciting the wrath of the fearsome knight of the Holy Inquisition, along with the agent of New Tixus, the ranger Cornelius, Saggitel is now the target of retribution. How far can Saggitel run before he is caught up to?

Stand in battle with a fierce army behind you and withstand mighty sieges in your quest for survival and victory. The ancient impregnable fortresses of the dwarves, the enchanted cities of the elves, and the historic capital cities of Eolia, all set the stage for historic battles that will forever be remembered.

Key Features:

19 new campaign missions
The outcome of mission quests will directly impact subsequent missions
Two different armies and three new heroes
Bonus mission (becomes available after Gold ranked victories)

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Ships Ahoy - Elven Legacy: Siege Nov 17, 2009, 17:05 Elf Shot The Food

True, but then again I only paid $5 for the game so I'm not suffering too much.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Elven Legacy: Siege Nov 17, 2009, 16:28 Kajetan

I should have waited for a Gold Edition that bundled all the mini-expansions together in one package.
Patience IS a virtue!

2. Re: Ships Ahoy - Elven Legacy: Siege Nov 17, 2009, 15:53 Elf Shot The Food

I bought Elven Legacy off Direct2Drive during their anniversary sale. I should have waited for a Gold Edition that bundled all the mini-expansions together in one package.  

1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Elven Legacy: Siege Nov 17, 2009, 15:23 Wolfox

Actually, the expansion is not at half-price, but the original game.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo