Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dead Space 2 Getting Multiplayer Support?

An Electronic Arts Help Wanted ad on LinkedIn seeks a Senior Online Level Designer for the Dead Space franchise, suggesting the multiplayer support absent from the first Dead Space game will be present in the sequel. They say they are: "Seeking a highly motivated Senior Online Level Designer for the Dead Space franchise on Xbox360 and PS3. This is a major opportunity to contribute creatively to an exciting new franchise." Thanks Joystiq.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Dead Space 2 Getting Multiplayer Support? Nov 15, 2009, 23:14 Tumbler

I'd love to see a 1v1 or 1v3 game where one player is the lone guy and the other players are monsters, mabye they'd go in waves of 3 or 4, whatever, so when you're chopping up the baddies you're actually hitting other players! Not sure how fun that would be for the monsters but I'd love to be the one chopping up the aliens!  
99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Dead Space 2 Getting Multiplayer Support? Nov 15, 2009, 06:41 Ihya

Some co op levels would be awesome, as long as they don't screw the whole concept up like resident evil 5's co op.  

5. Re: Dead Space 2 Getting Multiplayer Support? Nov 15, 2009, 03:08 NKD

I hope the next game is less of a shooter and more of a survival-horror game ala System Shock.

I think its safe to say most people here wish every game was System Shock or Deus Ex.

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

4. Re: Dead Space 2 Getting Multiplayer Support? Nov 15, 2009, 02:40 Jerykk

I hope the next game is less of a shooter and more of a survival-horror game ala System Shock.  

3. Re: Dead Space 2 Getting Multiplayer Support? Nov 15, 2009, 00:55 Fantaz

Well if they want to make the game good they will do it on PC this time and port it to console, that's the way. I'd like to say the Sci-Fi Horror stuff touch me deep down so these guys got to do shooter right when you do it right.  

2. Re: Dead Space 2 Getting Multiplayer Support? Nov 14, 2009, 18:55 NKD

Online Level Designer. If it's just going to be some clunky deathmatch thing, I'm not really interested. I liked Dead Space a lot but I couldn't see it being any fun as a straight up shooter. Hopefully this multiplayer is a bit more unique.  

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

1. Re: Dead Space 2 Getting Multiplayer Support? Nov 14, 2009, 17:36 LittleMe

I think there will be a PC version, not sure.

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/dead-space-2/

Gamespy has a page for it.. Not that they are authoritative.

Perpetual debt is slavery.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo