Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Steam Top 10

View
29 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

9. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 1, 2009, 15:19 Bhruic

Having a tie between 2 games seems extremely unlikely to me. Anyone have any ideas?

Rounding to the nearest hundred? But yeah, these ties seem a little suspect.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Game Reviews Nov 1, 2009, 14:49 Stanly Manly

I picked up Torchlight, too. Great little game. I have a few gripes with the UI, but hopefully they should be addressed in a patch.

I highly recommend playing on hard or very hard. Normal and easy should be named "really easy" and "even easier than that". The increased difficulty settings really make you think a bit more, instead of just spamming attack.

7. Re: Game Reviews Nov 1, 2009, 14:30 BobBob

Torchlight is awesome!  

6. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 1, 2009, 14:14 PHJF

That's pretty impressive, that Borderlands is still outselling both Valve and Bioware's games, despite their fanbases, and Gearbox's lack of fanbase.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that, you know, Borderlands is actually out and the others aren't.

Steam + PSN: PHJF

5. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 1, 2009, 14:14 Bucky

For $20 there isn't a single RPG* fan anywhere that should pass up Torchlight. I'd also strongly recommend Borderlands; both games are great.

*I use RPG in the context of game genre. Just so we don't keep beating that dead horse.

4. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 1, 2009, 14:02 Sepharo

I've sold 5 copies of Torchlight this weekend already.

My friends take my opinion pretty seriously.

YOU HEAR THAT INFINITY WARD?!

This comment was edited on Nov 1, 2009, 14:03.

3. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 1, 2009, 13:53 spindoctor

I'm wondering how they have multiple games 'tied' for the same position. Whether they consider total units sold, or total revenues earned... Having a tie between 2 games seems extremely unlikely to me. Anyone have any ideas?  
Some of the most miserable and unhappy gamers on the planet are at Bluesnews

2. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 1, 2009, 13:27 roguebanshee

I'm far more impressed by Torchlight getting a shared #3.

How many ads for each the other 3 games in the top 3 have you seen compared to Torchlight?

1. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 1, 2009, 13:07 Zyrxil

That's pretty impressive, that Borderlands is still outselling both Valve and Bioware's games, despite their fanbases, and Gearbox's lack of fanbase.  

29 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo