Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

TF2 Micro-Sale

Valve has popped up a couple of two-hour sales in the past couple of days for Team Fortress 2, urging folks to participate in this weekend's The Terrifying Team Fortress 2 Haunted Halloween Special. A sale is now underway, and you can get Team Fortress 2 for $2.49/2.49/2,49 for the next 30 minutes or so.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: TF2 Micro-Sale Nov 1, 2009, 14:17 Darkhand Brackstone

Sphinx I play on Necrophix sometimes, what is your in game name?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: TF2 Micro-Sale Nov 1, 2009, 10:00 Sphinx

Try Necrophix.com's server. They run a lot of custom maps and the server's full more often than not with good players and admins.

Which extras do you refer to? New weapons are always nice and of course all the new hats are just pimpin'

-Sphinx

4. Re: TF2 Micro-Sale Nov 1, 2009, 06:05 xXBatmanXx

meh - don't play it anymore. Was great until they started adding way to many "other stuff" that is now ridiculous. And can't find good servers that play anything other than 2-3 maps.

Can only play Dustbowl and Warpath so many times before I want to put my gun in my mouth....there are SO MANY other BETTER maps that don't get into rotation.

This comment was edited on Nov 1, 2009, 06:06.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

3. Re: TF2 Micro-Sale Nov 1, 2009, 02:58 human

Valve can't expand sales to "a LOT more games" when they don't have the rights to set prices for those games.  

2. Re: TF2 Micro-Sale Oct 31, 2009, 17:09 beaves

nice... keeps the game fresh or keeps me coming back for more.

1. Re: TF2 Micro-Sale Oct 31, 2009, 16:04 Techie714

I'm digging these little micro sales but they need to expand to a LOT more games. I could see COD4 going on sale for like 5.00 for 2-3 hours & make a ton of sales.  

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo