Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Mobilization

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 29, 2009, 05:55 Armengar

That has been the major suck for android phones. The fact that application memory is limited. The devs response that they would have to format the SD card to propriety format hence that is why they wont is just plain stupid. I had one of the first TMobile android phones and sent it back to get an omnia instead - simply because after a dozen apps the 192mb memory (100mb reserved) was having difficulty creating swap space - whilst the 8gb card was empty.  
Its not the cough that carries you off but the coffin they carry you off in.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 29, 2009, 01:32 jm0ris0n

Good choice...I made the mistake of getting the blackberry storm back in march. At least with the new 5.0 OS performance is now acceptable.

Enjoy!

2. Re: Game Reviews Oct 29, 2009, 01:30 BobBob

I would think Red Alert would be better for the Nintendo DS since you get dual screens.  

1. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 28, 2009, 21:28 Bucky

I've really been looking to the Motorola Sholes Droid and had planned on picking it up day one. Problem is, Android is preventing apps from being installed on the SD card (microSD, to be exact) and the phone only has 512MB on it (256 reserved for the system).

*sigh*. As much as I hate Apple I probably would have picked up an iPhone long ago if it wasn't for that fact that it's locked to AT&T. Ah well, I'll still probably get the Droid. It'll even double as a GPS now.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo