Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Mac Warhammer Online Released

Mythic and EA announce the Macintosh edition of Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning is now available. The Mac client is $19.99 USD on GameTree Online for new subscribers, while those already playing the game are entitled to download the Mac client for free from the Warhammer Online Website. "We couldn’t be more excited to officially bring Warhammer Online and our intense Realm vs. Realm combat to Mac gamers," says Executive Producer id Jeff Hickman. "We welcome MAC users to experience the thrill of WAR and take up arms with their PC brethren."

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Mac Warhammer Online Released Oct 29, 2009, 05:33 mongrol

They didn't port it. It uses Cider (wine) so it's not really port and most likely runs like shit like all other cider "ports"  
The Loose Bandit
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Mac Warhammer Online Released Oct 28, 2009, 21:09 derelict koan

didn't mac stop making computers 5 years ago? what exactly are they porting it to? the keyboard?  
www.derelictkoan.com - speculative psychosis in trilogy form

4. Re: Mac Warhammer Online Released Oct 28, 2009, 21:02 Luke

" LOL..am i the only one who finds this shit hilarious? "

No you are not alone ..hehe that game is so full of bugs shitty support , and population going down hill so lesser and lesser server,

This comment was edited on Oct 28, 2009, 21:04.

3. Re: Mac Warhammer Online Released Oct 28, 2009, 16:31 |RaptoR|

I'm glad to see a Mac client finally get released. Hopefully other devs follow suit.

I was super excited for this game, since DAoC is on my list of all time favorite games... but it sucks. Windows, or Mac. If it had a Mac client from launch I might have given it more than a months attention... but it still didn't hold up the torch the way I expected it to.

2. Re: Mac Warhammer Online Released Oct 28, 2009, 16:02 Wolfen

Honestly I was surprised they bothered porting the game to mac at all.  

1. Re: Mac Warhammer Online Released Oct 28, 2009, 15:43 Sempai

"We welcome MAC users to experience the thrill of WAR and take up arms with their PC brethren."

LOL..am i the only one who finds this shit hilarious?

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo