Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 28, 2009, 07:53 zhq

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 28, 2009, 08:46.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Spector asked to reinvent Mickey Oct 27, 2009, 02:45 stingray

Epic Mickey will feature a single type of ammunition. You can play as a male or female Mickey and the levels will be the size of a postage stamp. It's going to be totally awesome, cutting edge and all.

This comment was edited on Oct 27, 2009, 02:46.

10. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 26, 2009, 18:47 nin

I'm curious why the Fab II GOTY has been out in Europe for a while and they haven't even mentioned a release date here.

Anyway, more importantly, I forgot Gay Tony is out this week, sweet!

The reason I set that was apparently the retail disc contains an extra radio station (not found in the downloaded version), Vice City FM, with Fernando, from GTA:VC.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 26, 2009, 18:08 Cutter

I'm curious why the Fab II GOTY has been out in Europe for a while and they haven't even mentioned a release date here.

Anyway, more importantly, I forgot Gay Tony is out this week, sweet!

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

8. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 26, 2009, 15:47 f13

offtopic but.. is fable 2 coming to pc?  

7. Spector asked to reinvent Mickey Oct 26, 2009, 15:34 Creston

Said Warren Spector, "Mickey Mouse will not be dumbed down!"

Creston

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 26, 2009, 14:55 Verno

Deal of the Week- Fable II Pub Games 50% off on Xbox LIVE.

Probably the lamest deal of the week I've seen yet. Don't do something useful to the consumer, god forbid. Let's discount horrible DLC and shitty games and call that a deal!

Playing: Shadow of Mordor, Peggle 2, TIE Fighter
Watching: Capturing the Friedmans, The Jungle, Person of Interest

5. Re: Netflix for PS3 Oct 26, 2009, 14:07 sliv

Looks like it will allow HD streaming which PlayOn does not and was exclusive to 360. Free with current subscription, I'm in.  

4. Re: Netflix for PS3 Oct 26, 2009, 12:53 mch

The disc is also free and is a temporary fix until they build a player into the xmb.

I've read that by not offering it on the dashboard, they may be working around MS/Netflix's exclusivity clause with Xbox. Though that idea came from Michael Pachter via Joystiq...so take it with a grain of stupid.

PSN: CaseDesignate

3. Re: Netflix for PS3 Oct 26, 2009, 12:44 kimbambaman

Id be interested in finding out how it compares to the 360 offering. (i.e. selection of streamable movies, HD quality, ease of navigation, etc.) If anyone has used both and would like to post a comparison that would be appreciated.  
"Everybody out of the universe!" - Nibbler, Futurama

2. Re: Netflix for PS3 Oct 26, 2009, 11:38 swedishfriend

it is free if you are already a netflix subscriber. The disc is also free and is a temporary fix until they build a player into the xmb.  

1. Netflix for PS3 Oct 26, 2009, 11:21 sliv

$8.99 a month? Bought PlayOn for $30 and it plays Netflix just fine. And includes Hulu, CBS, ESPN and YouTube.

Hopefully the monthly fee is just for current unsubscribers or they won't make a dime.

Update - I ordered the disc and wasn't asked to increase my current subscription so it sounds like it's only for current unsubscribers. We'll see when I get my disc next month.

This comment was edited on Oct 26, 2009, 11:22.

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo