Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Tech Bits

View
1. PC World is truly what's sorry... Oct 21, 2009, 22:48 WaltC

The sorry state of PC World is immeasurably sorrier than Windows gaming, sad to say. This guy has the ignorant audacity to try and pass off this self-absorbed drivel as a "blog." Blog? It's a bog--a quagmire of meaningless, infantile rhetoric, to which, thankfully, very few will be listening.

When I finished reading all I could stomach of this nonsense, I reflected once again that there's just nothing worse than reading the inane babbling of a n00b who is trying to pass himself off as a technocrat. You know, it really seems to me that *everybody* on that sorry PC World staff is literally a closet Mac junkie who hasn't grown out of the really retarded and childish habit of hating Microsoft just because it isn't Apple. What really makes PC World so disgusting is the fact that even though they aren't fooling a soul they don't seem aware of the fact that it's just so easy to see right through the superficial, often witless criticism that doubtless they consider to be representative of some kind of technical sophistication.

I mean, come on, the guy is so incredibly clueless about "Windows 7 gaming" that he thinks the "Games for Windows" logo denotes the only games that will run on Windows? How could anybody who professes to use PC's regularly ever make such a dumb mistake? Only a closet Mac fanatic might ever make such silly, stupid, and willful errors.

But PC World has been writing this kind of garbage for a long time now, and it has long been obvious that the PC World staff is made up of Mac zealots who think they are "helping Apple" every time they write something really stupid about Microsoft. Don't they know that because they are so transparent they are actually doing far more to hurt Apple and the Mac than they are doing to hurt Microsoft? I guess not, since they keep doing it over, and over, and over again, just like the Energizer bunny. Ah, just when I think I've seen it all--PC World strikes again with another critical article that reads like it was penned by a six-year-old. Don't these guys ever tire of not just being obviously wrong--but being stupid, to boot? Bottom line is that anyone who has any experience with "PC's" just isn't going to bother with PC World. If they renamed the rag to "Wayne's World" it might sell more copies.

It is well known that I do not make mistakes--so if you should happen across a mistake in anything I have written, be assured that I did not write it!
Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Oct 21, 22:48 PC World is truly what's sorry... WaltC
  3. Oct 22, 00:27  Re: PC World is truly what's sorry... Creston
  2. Oct 21, 22:54 The Sorry State of Windows 7 Gaming. space captain
  4. Oct 22, 01:00 Re: Evening Tech Bits Bhruic
  5. Oct 22, 02:15  Re: Evening Tech Bits mag
  6. Oct 22, 04:06 Re: Evening Tech Bits Zzet
  7. Oct 22, 04:33  Re: Evening Tech Bits Jerykk
  8. Oct 22, 07:49 Re: Evening Tech Bits Dr. D. Schreber
  9. Oct 22, 12:21  Re: Evening Tech Bits PHJF
  10. Oct 22, 15:47   Re: Evening Tech Bits Kxmode