Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Aion Gifts

Massively has details on how Aion players have been rewarded for their patience following the MMORPG's launch, when long server queues were the norm. Each player has been gifted with five Lodas Amulets, which provide a 20% bonus experience for monster kills for one hour.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Aion Gifts Oct 17, 2009, 09:30 Ravor

Yeah, this game made me start playing WoW again too.

It's WAY to fucking grindy. Those things should give you an extra 20% XP for 100 hours each to make it more realistic.

It's pretty retarded that for a PvP based game they make it impossible to level and actually get to go PvP..

If it wasn't for the grind the game would be really solid, but I can't make myself mindlessly kill monsters for 5 hours a night. That is terrible game design.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Aion Gifts Oct 17, 2009, 02:47 Dev

Blue:
"each payer" is that intentional or a freudian slip?

This comment was edited on Oct 17, 2009, 02:47.

3. Re: Aion Gifts Oct 16, 2009, 23:34 Innocent

i shelled out the cash on the hype alone.
it's your standard korean mmorpg, but it's enjoyable.
there's zero depth to it, and customization is nil, but (again, in standard korean mmorpg technique) the skills and mastering how to use them in combat is really fun.

2. Re: Aion Gifts Oct 16, 2009, 22:28 Augur

I've weathered the server queues, but I somehow found myself back playing WoW...

My condolences

1. Re: Aion Gifts Oct 16, 2009, 19:40 Wallshadows

I've weathered the server queues, but I somehow found myself back playing WoW...

...Bastards, leave me alone!

This comment was edited on Oct 16, 2009, 19:40.

It says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo