Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Killing Floor Free DLC and Free Weekend Plans

Tripwire Interactive announces plans for Level Up, a free DLC pack for Killing Floor as well as a free weekend allowing the chance to sample the co-op zombie shooter. The DLC is expected on October 22, which is when the free weekend will kick off:

Roswell, GA, 14th October 2009: We are pleased to announce the “Level Up” Free Content pack for Killing Floor. This massive new content pack will be our largest free content pack to date and will be available October 22nd for anyone that owns Killing Floor. To celebrate and to allow as many people as possible to try it out, we will also be running a free weekend on Steam from Thursday October 22nd through Sunday October 25th. Full details on the pack will be available in a detailed preview article on IGN on Tuesday October 20th, so watch for that one. Also watch our web site (www.killingfloorthegame.com) for more details on this over the next few days!

Killing Floor is now available in stores across North America and Europe as well as digitally on Steam (www.steampowered.com).

Update: Corrected the date for the weekend.

View
9. Re: Killing Floor Free DLC and Free Weekend Plans Oct 15, 2009, 03:53 Prez

For me the biggest disappointment in L4D was the lack of enough campaigns. Now that the SDK has been out for long enough, there are dozens of great campaigns to keep myself and my gaming partners busy. The new limiting factor is definitely the weapon selection. It's just far too limited. Killing Floor is worth a look for me for the much greater weapon choices alone.  

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo