Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

EQ Add-on Beta Signups

The EverQuest Players Website is now accepting applications from those interested in beta testing EverQuest Underfoot, the upcoming expansion for the long-running MMORPG. Word is: "As with last year's beta, the sign-up process has been made easier for you… and for us! Once you sign up, the system places you in a pool of potential beta testers. When the invite stages occur, beta testers will automatically be selected from that pool. We will, however, still be limiting the number of participants during different beta stages—the difference is that now you don't have to wait for a window of opportunity to sign up. The beta sign-up page will remain open until the beta ends. Once you sign up, you do not need to sign up again." Thanks Massively.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: EQ Add-on Beta Signups Oct 8, 2009, 08:41 AnarKane

Solusek B, Karnor's Castle, Velketor's... some great train stations there. Now all but abandoned. A shame, but it's the nature of the game. Was still funny when I fired it up yesterday, started a new Iksar shaman, and thanks to a friendly druid and shaman passing through, went from 1 to 14 in an hour and change from their buffs.

Still the loyal EQ junkie, I signed up for this. *crosses fingers*

"We can do this one of two ways. There's the hard way, which involves hours of discussion, tons of negotiation, half a dozen bribes, and no guarantee of success."
"What's the easy way?"
"Liberally placed high explosives."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: EQ Add-on Beta Signups Oct 8, 2009, 01:30 Longswd

Ah, memories of trains coming from the bottom of Befallen and wiping out everything in it's path with some asshole Ogre blocking the exit...

Good times

I don't always drink carbonated Mexican rat piss, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

4. Re: EQ Add-on Beta Signups Oct 8, 2009, 00:06 NKD

No but they went ahead and killed SWG... so it's a toss up.

Last I checked SWG was still operational, when it should have been shut down 6 years ago when it was losing, what was it, 10k subscribers a month prior to the game revisions?

If it were me I wouldn't have bothered revamping the game, I would have just flushed it down the shitter where SWG belonged. Its in a better state today but it's going to be impossible to compete with SWTOR for the Star Wars fans.

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

3. Re: EQ Add-on Beta Signups Oct 7, 2009, 23:38 The Half Elf

No but they went ahead and killed SWG... so it's a toss up.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

2. Re: EQ Add-on Beta Signups Oct 7, 2009, 22:17 NKD

Yeah I like how SOE is dedicated to their MMOs and doesn't just let them rot on the vine like NCSoft and some other companies. Only MMO SOE has ever dropped was Matrix Online, and that had like zero players left. Plus it wasn't even their game, they saved it from being erased the first time.

This comment was edited on Oct 7, 2009, 22:17.

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

1. Re: EQ Add-on Beta Signups Oct 7, 2009, 22:14 Shok

Wow 10 years since EQ was released and they're still releasing expansions. Lol I wonder if you can still kill Lockjaw in South Ro? and get a lockjaw vest. I'll never forget some game experiences...and after 10 years there's got to be like 10 million Lockjaw vests out there rofl!  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo