Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Max Payne 3 Teaser Trailer?

There's a clip purported to be a Max Payne 3 teaser on the YouTube, offering a stylized look at bullet time, genuine or otherwise. The clip also concludes with a Winter 2009 date, even though the game was delayed until 2010 back in July. Thanks VG247.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Max Payne 3 Teaser Trailer? Oct 9, 2009, 08:02 Eldaron Imotholin

I love how people don't understand that I'm not saying the game is gonna be crap, but that it's quite OBVIOUS it resembles little to Max Payne.

"I'm Max Payne. Things happened in New York beyond believe so I started on the booze. Shit got even worse. I decided to leave the womb that mercilessly bred my worst nightmares. New York, no more. A contact in Sao Paulo. Said he knew a man who could use a hired gun. I accepted it. Embracing another obviously horrible, bullet raining chapter of my abomination of a life. My metal babies are singing a malevolent tune into my numb mind, begging for release. They need to feast. I am ready! *cocks back his guns*"

Whether Max Payne says this or Charlie Booze, it was both possible. This is not Max Payne 3. Period. It's another game, with a fucked up character called Max Payne.

This comment was edited on Oct 9, 2009, 08:03.

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Max Payne 3 Teaser Trailer? Oct 8, 2009, 21:55 siapnar

I love how you guys make such lengthy assumptions about a game you know so little about.  

I have projectile dysfunction.

6. Re: Max Payne 3 Teaser Trailer? Oct 8, 2009, 10:37 Eldaron Imotholin

I am Theronyll, smartass.

What I also said on Youtube:

"Need I spell everything out? Max Payne was such a success NOT only due to the bullet-time. This is what Rockstar tries to state, but it is matter of factly bullshit.

Max Payne&#65279; was also such a succes due to it's gritty film noir style and the way the game was narrated.

Rockstar decided to take all that away and all they kept was bullet-time.

Look, I'm not saying this game isn't going to be good. I'm saying it's not going to be worthy of the Max Payne title since it holds no resemblance to it."

(For the record, I also have a BioWare account where I'm called Theronyll. Bluesnews is actually the only place where I'm Eldaron.)

This comment was edited on Oct 8, 2009, 10:49.

5. Re: Max Payne 3 Teaser Trailer? Oct 8, 2009, 09:21 strich

Nice gank from the YT post Eldaron.

i don't care what anyone says. wicked cool.

I don't believe in a lot of things, but I do believe in duct tape.

4. Re: Max Payne 3 Teaser Trailer? Oct 8, 2009, 07:55 Eldaron Imotholin

"Max Payne 3" <-- title brings in the cash.

They should've called it: "The Alchoholic Fat Fuck" or a more acceptable name: "Noir No More"

I think that last one is pretty cool... *cries*

3. Re: Max Payne 3 Teaser Trailer? Oct 8, 2009, 06:09 CommunistHamster

So since when did Max Payne star Mr T?  

2. Re: Max Payne 3 Teaser Trailer? Oct 7, 2009, 22:50 Acleacius

Won't even watch it.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

1. Re: Max Payne 3 Teaser Trailer? Oct 7, 2009, 20:15 Slink

RIP Max Payne  
My Steam Community link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/slinkfsu

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo