Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Kristin Bell Returns for Assassin's Creed II

Gamers swoon, Kristin Bell returns in Assassin's Creed II on Destructoid reports the Veronica Mars actress is reprising her role as Lucy Stillman from the first Assassin's Creed, offering photos of her recording voice-overs as corroboration (perhaps they are for that swooning, since you won't be able to ogle her in the game). "As an actress, it's both challenging and rewarding to play a complex character with this great mysterious background," they quote her as saying. "I'm very happy to be Lucy once more, and I look forward to fans discovering more about her - they will be pleasantly surprised." Also, there's a new Assassin's Creed II TGS walkthrough trailer on the YouTube.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Kristin Bell Returns for Assassin's Creed II Oct 1, 2009, 20:40 StingingVelvet

Man is she good looking, and I usually don't like scrawny blondes.

She is a great actress as well, and did a great job in the original. The modeled the character on her too, I believe.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Kristin Bell Returns for Assassin's Oct 1, 2009, 19:25 The Raven

I read reddit too much... I keep looking for the little gray 'upvote' arrow to click on next to good comments.  

Dreaming Demon, formerly Tikatt, formerly The Raven

6. Re: Kristin Bell Returns for Assassin's Creed II Oct 1, 2009, 17:16 Wowbagger_TIP

As I said, I'm talking months in advance of when the game came out. Regardless of when the twist is revealed, I'd like to see it when I play the game, not when a voice actor blabs it early.
If it's revealed at the beginning of the game, it's not a twist, it's a premise.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

5. Re: Kristin Bell Returns for Assassin's Creed II Oct 1, 2009, 16:55 Parallax Abstraction

You mean the major twist in the story that was fully explained in-game before the tutorial even started?

As I said, I'm talking months in advance of when the game came out. Regardless of when the twist is revealed, I'd like to see it when I play the game, not when a voice actor blabs it early.

Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube (Watch/Rate/Comment on my shows!)

4. Re: Kristin Bell Returns for Assassin's Creed II Oct 1, 2009, 16:29 Bet

Shh with the criticism, guys. I'm busy swooning.  

3. Re: Kristin Bell Returns for Assassin's Creed II Oct 1, 2009, 16:24 Rilcon

You mean the major twist in the story that was fully explained in-game before the tutorial even started?  

2. Re: Kristin Bell Returns for Assassin's Creed II Oct 1, 2009, 16:05 Kxmode

She could hurl bolts of lighting from her hands, that was until Syler cut off her skull and took her powers...  

1. Re: Kristin Bell Returns for Assassin's Creed II Oct 1, 2009, 15:59 Parallax Abstraction

Hopefully this time, she won't blab the major twist in the story months in advance like she did for the first one.  
Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube (Watch/Rate/Comment on my shows!)

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo