Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Tech Bits

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 28, 2009, 13:05 space captain

every gothic game has been an unreasonable system hog, so its no surprise this is the same type of thing  
Go forth, and kill!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 28, 2009, 12:48 CJ_Parker

Risen doesn't even support AA so it'll be real easy to keep it off .

3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 28, 2009, 12:43 dryden555

there's a 10 minute interview with the Devs of Risen on that same page that is worth a listen if you're interested in the game. if the benchmarks are to be believed my nvidia card should be able to run at least 30fps with AA off at around 1280 res. I always run with AA off anyway. I am cautiously looking forward to this game!  

2. Re: FreeBSD 8.0 vs. Ubuntu 9.10 Benchmarks Sep 28, 2009, 12:19 Jerykk

Risen looks to be a lot more demanding than it should be. Hopefully my 4870x2 can manage at least 60 FPS constant. I really have to wonder how 360 will manage this game since its videocard is equivalent to a 7900 GTX.

This comment was edited on Sep 28, 2009, 12:20.

1. FreeBSD 8.0 vs. Ubuntu 9.10 Benchmarks Sep 28, 2009, 12:16 LittleMe

LOL these operating systems are condemned to obscure benchmarks which don't matter. Hey I've used both of them in years past and they serve a purpose but come on, those benchmarks just say how obscure they both are.  

Perpetual debt is slavery.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo