Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Runaway - A Twist Of Fate Trailer

The Runaway - A Twist Of Fate Website offers a new teaser trailer from the upcoming installment in the Runaway series of adventure games. Word is: "This is the perfect opportunity for gamers to discover the characters who will be present throughout this exciting new adventure, and to notice that the gorgeous graphic style particular to Runaway that has enthralled gamers for years has been retained."

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Runaway - A Twist Of Fate Trailer Sep 22, 2009, 13:39 deadearth

The first two Runaway games are available on steam, so there should be no excuse for not finding them :}

(assuming they aren't region locked on steam)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Runaway - A Twist Of Fate Trailer Sep 22, 2009, 12:47 everyone

Wow. Finally finishing up the trilogy, are we?

The first two were fucking BRILLIANT. Some of the best adventures I'd played yet. I hadn't heard of them until a friend of mine recommended them, or I read about them somewhere on some "Best Adventures You've Never Heard Of" article or something (I don't remember which. XD) ...

It's a shame these games aren't more well known. I recommend you guys acquire them and check them out, if you can find them. Great games.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo