Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Patch Pulled

Yesterday's version 1.1 patch for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood was not actually intended for release. According to Ubisoft: "Since yesterday some websites offer to download Patch 1.1 for Call Of Juarez : Bound In Blood PC. This file is NOT the final patch and was wrongfully released prior to the deadline set by Ubisoft. Our teams are working on the final patch, which will be released in the coming days." Thanks The Patches Scrolls.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Patch Sep 12, 2009, 11:16 RCH

And people wonder why gamers can't get laid? The 70s called... it wants its outrageous sexism back

I just always assumed it was because I was married

Comedy is Tragedy + Time.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Patch Sep 11, 2009, 19:50 Mcboinkens

The 90's called... it wants its stereotypes back.  

7. Re: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Patch Pulled Sep 11, 2009, 17:05 StingingVelvet

Weird, I installed it, it works fine... fixes all the aiming.

I hope I can install the new one over this one.

6. Re: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Patch Pulled Sep 11, 2009, 16:30 CJ_Parker

Sure sure... after I installed it. Thanks!

lol@n00b

5. Re: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Patch Sep 11, 2009, 15:54 Donkey_Punch

The 70s called... it wants its outrageous sexism back.

Oh please. She is a pretty face and nothing more. She is being used to target horny 14 year old gamers much like Olivia Munn's role on G4 tech tv. Oh wait Jade Raymond worked on that channel too.

Never, ever underestimate the sleazy cynicism of corporations and you will always be right.

4. Re: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Patch Pulled Sep 11, 2009, 12:48 Bumpy

Hope they add in a FOV fix this time. 65 degrees or whatever it is makes me ill.  

3. Re: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Patch Sep 11, 2009, 12:07 theyarecomingforyou

Probably Jade Raymond dropped her make-up on a keyboard and accidentally sent out the patch.
And people wonder why gamers can't get laid? The 70s called... it wants its outrageous sexism back.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

2. Re: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Patch Pulled Sep 11, 2009, 10:56 Donkey_Punch

Typical UBI snafu. Probably Jade Raymond dropped her make-up on a keyboard and accidentally sent out the patch.  

1. Re: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Patch Pulled Sep 11, 2009, 10:26 AdamK47

Sure sure... after I installed it. Thanks!  

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo