Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Previews

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Game Reviews Sep 8, 2009, 02:34 BobBob

Jerykk,

Found and purchased Divine Divinity. Wow! An amazing game. A must have for RPG'ers and anyone who like deep games. Thanks for the tip.

This comment was edited on Sep 8, 2009, 02:35.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Game Reviews Sep 7, 2009, 00:52 BobBob

It was on sale in some corner section. Divine Divinity is worth getting? Problem is I can't find where to purchase it anywhere here in Europe.  

5. Re: Game Reviews Sep 6, 2009, 18:00 Jerykk

Ouch, you grabbed Beyond Divinity? Should have stuck with Divine Divinity.  

4. Re: Game Reviews Sep 6, 2009, 13:48 BobBob

Speaking of Diablo, has anyone played Harbinger or Beyond Divinity? Just grabbed them off a shelf on sale. Thanks.  

3. Re: Evening Previews Sep 6, 2009, 10:38 dryden555

The destructoid preview is useless but the other preview is a good read with some screen caps that includes the interface. No one talks about the camera though, and the camera is 50% of what killed neverwinter nights 2. The environment bitmaps are fuzzy but that's to be expected with a console release. Hopefully there's a resolution pack for the PC version.  

2. Re: CE's... Sep 4, 2009, 21:41 Cutter

Who cares if someone puts a CE out off the bat or not? I for one won't even be buying the regular version without a hell of a lot of great feedback. I rarely buy the CE of any game anyway, so no sweat off my back.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

1. CE's... Sep 4, 2009, 21:21 Eldaron Imotholin

BioWare won't justify Dragon Age Collector's Edition.

People don't buy an original to then buy the collector's edition on top of it when they realize the original game is awesome. So that article is basically saying only sequals or expansions can have collector's editions. That's just bullshit.

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo