Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

EVE Online: Dominion Announced

The EVE Online Website announces plans for EVE Online: Dominion, an eleventh free expansion for CCP's sci-fi MMORPG planned for release this winter. A Dominion feature page is online for the expansion, offering a gameplay trailer, and here's word:

Ten free expansions down. Now an eleventh. Set for Winter 2009, EVE Online: Dominion will focus on what is often cited as EVE's "end game" - alliance warfare. It offers a complete overhaul of the current sovereignty mechanics in favor of a system that's a brilliant mix of our game design vision and the input we've received from fans on forums, at conventions (FANFEST!) and via the CSM. Savvy alliances will benefit greatly from following and understanding these changes, which will receive extensive testing.

In addition, we'll be adding some new epic arcs for pirate factions, offering the first iteration of the integrated social networking platform known as COSMOS, setting our artists free to rebeautify planets and more.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: EVE Online: Dominion Announced Sep 1, 2009, 18:15 Slashman

Excel is pretty easy to work with to be fair.

In all my time playing EVE I never realized that the whole game(combat engine and all) was done in Excel. That's pretty cool.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: EVE Online: Dominion Announced Sep 1, 2009, 13:35 Verno

Man these guys crank out the updates like nobodies business. Are there no labor laws in Iceland?

Excel is pretty easy to work with to be fair.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: Pioneer, Predestination, Homeland

7. Re: EVE Online: Dominion Announced Sep 1, 2009, 10:36 Kxmode

CCP Dev 1: Numbers are dropping, subs are canceled, hurry hit the make announcement button filled with lies

I pretty much stopped reading after that...

6. Re: EVE Online: Dominion Announced Sep 1, 2009, 02:34 PacoTaco

CCP Dev 1: Numbers are dropping, subs are canceled, hurry hit the make announcement button filled with lies, maybe we can find more suckers out there who want to be raped, we need them.

CCP Dev 2: Roger that, hurry get auto generated splash screen up, OK do have any lies ready?

CCP Dev 1: Nope.

CCP Dev 2: Damit ok let's just link a video we released 4 months ago, it will really trick them, maybe they wont notice?

CCP Dev 1: Well it should give us time to figure out how to over promise and under deliver again.

CCP Dev 2: True at least we will have months to make up the things of why we didn't do what we said would be done already this year.

CCP Dev 1: Yep, keep it rolling.

A tale told by CCP ILUDRDOC (ILoveUsingDateRapeDrugsOnCustomers)

This comment was edited on Sep 1, 2009, 02:35.

5. Re: EVE Online: Dominion Announced Sep 1, 2009, 00:58 Scottso

Man these guys crank out the updates like nobodies business. Are there no labor laws in Iceland?  

4. Re: EVE Online: Dominion Announced Sep 1, 2009, 00:33 UttiniDaKilrJawa

From what I've read WoD is in pre-production. Might take awhile to whittle that game down to a do-able MMO. Also, from what I've seen of CCP they don't like to make much noise on a project until they got something solid to show for it.  

3. Re: EVE Online: Dominion Announced Aug 31, 2009, 23:46 DarkSider

So... did CCP forget about the World of Darkness mmorpg? It's good they are so dedicated to the EVE universe, but still... I was very excited when they announced the deal with White Wolf. But now, that project seems all but forgotten...  

2. Re: EVE Online: Dominion Announced Aug 31, 2009, 21:04 UttiniDaKilrJawa

I have a feeling we won't see the Ambulation stuff until just before or at the release of Dust 514.  

1. Re: EVE Online: Dominion Announced Aug 31, 2009, 20:47 Slink

Walking in stations yet? No? Pity...  
My Steam Community link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/slinkfsu

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo