Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - CrimeCraft

The CrimeCraft Website announces this MMOFPS is now in stores and the servers are live. A bunch of new gameplay trailers accompany the release, these can be found on AtomicGamer, and here's the announcement:

You’ve been waiting impatiently for this day to arrive, and it’s finally here! THQ and Vogster Entertainment today announced that the highly anticipated Persistent World Next-gen Shooter CrimeCraft®, has shipped to North America and is available for purchase at exclusive retail partners Best Buy (USA & Canada) and Future Shop (Canada) in addition to directly online via download from Steam, Direct2Drive and right here on CrimeCraft.com.

Daniel Prousline, vice president of development for Vogster, said “The streets of CrimeCraft are ready to be filled with players anxious to leave their mark and earn leader board glory for themselves and their gangs. We are pleased to work with Best Buy as our exclusive retail partner to develop a one of a kind program for their customers.”

CrimeCraft is a Persistent World Next-Gen Shooter that blends a gripping, action-packed shooter experience with the best community and role-playing elements found in massively multi-player games. CrimeCraft is set in a gritty fictional city of the near future, following an ecological disaster of unprecedented scale, where the price of life is far less valuable than one’s reputation. Join thousands of players online as you learn the rules of the street, build your own gang and do whatever it takes to survive amidst the chaos.

View
11. Re: Ships Ahoy - CrimeCraft Aug 26, 2009, 07:38 Bludd

Love the title, duuuuude! Innovative use of words!!  
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 25, 20:12 someone actually paid money for this? space captain
  2. Aug 25, 20:27  Re: someone actually paid money for this? Nick W
  3. Aug 25, 20:43 Re: Ships Ahoy - CrimeCraft Trevellian
  4. Aug 25, 21:03  Re: Ships Ahoy - CrimeCraft Bill Borre
  5. Aug 25, 22:13 Re: Ships Ahoy - CrimeCraft siapnar
  6. Aug 25, 22:14 I missed the beta. Ant
  7. Aug 25, 23:33  Re: I missed the beta. Riker
  8. Aug 26, 01:38   Re: I missed the beta. Kxmode
  9. Aug 26, 05:04    Re: I missed the beta. n0slet
  10. Aug 26, 06:28 Re: Ships Ahoy - CrimeCraft StingingVelvet