Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Mini Ninjas Demo

The Mini Ninjas Website now offers the promised playable demo for IO Interactive's upcoming action adventure game. There is also an Xbox 360 demo on the Live Marketplace, and a PS3 demo is expected on the PlayStation Network tomorrow. Here are some new Mini Ninjas screenshots that accompany the announcement, there are two new trailers on Gamer's Hell, and downloads of the demo are mirrored on ActionTrip, AtomicGamer, FanGaming, FileFront, and Gamer's Hell.

View
4. Re: Mini Ninjas Demo Aug 19, 2009, 14:28 Aero

Well, it's cute anyways. It is mostly a kiddy action game, but I was having some fun with it. It's pretty much exactly what you would expect from the screenshots and videos.

I like the style of it and I suspect the gameplay is a little deeper than I would have really figured out in the twenty minutes I spent playing with it--I didn't mess around all that much with the special powers and stuff. I'm interested enough so that I'll probably finish the demo tonight.

Anyways, if you think you might be intersted in it, it's probably worth the 700 megabyte download to try it. I'm not an expert in these sorts of games, but it seems to me as though it is decent for what it is.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 19, 10:58 Re: Mini Ninjas Demo Ant
  2. Aug 19, 13:45 Re: Mini Ninjas Demo StingingVelvet
  3. Aug 19, 13:59 Re: Mini Ninjas Demo Ant
>> 4. Aug 19, 14:28  Re: Mini Ninjas Demo Aero
  5. Aug 19, 14:30   Re: Mini Ninjas Demo Ant
  6. Aug 19, 14:37    Re: Mini Ninjas Demo Aero
  7. Aug 19, 14:39     Re: Mini Ninjas Demo Ant

footer

Blue's News logo