Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

This Is Vegas Not Cancelled

Warner Bros. refutes rumors that This Is Vegas is cancelled, as a report that Surreal Software's open-world debauchery game was a casualty of the Midway Games break-up surfaced earlier on WorthPlaying. G4tv.com has a statement from a Warner Bros. spokesperson, "This is Vegas has not been cancelled," they were told. "The game is currently in production."

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: This Is Vegas Not Cancelled Aug 4, 2009, 00:24 Masa

two bags of Grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers.... also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls...

Haha...I already played GTA: Chinatown Wars.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: This Is Vegas Not Cancelled Aug 3, 2009, 20:08 Techie714

This is not Vegas, THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!! Angry  

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

4. Re: This Is Vegas Not Cancelled Aug 3, 2009, 18:07 Kxmode

"The game is currently in production."

I thought the rule is you don't tell us.

3. Re: This Is Vegas Not Cancelled Aug 3, 2009, 17:37 space captain

What would players do?

who knows, but it might involve a room at the circus-circus and:

two bags of Grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers.... also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls...

Go forth, and kill!

2. Re: This Is Vegas Not Cancelled Aug 3, 2009, 17:25 ldonyo

open-world debauchery game

That's pretty funny, Blue!

What would players do? See how much they can eat at a $4.95 buffet followed shortly by a trip to the emergency room? See if they can spot the transvestite hookers among the female ones? Count the number of shows with topless dancers in them (or the ones without, which might actually be harder)? Spend days or weeks trying to hit the big slots jackpot? Count the Elvis impersonators? What fun!

1. Re: This Is Vegas Not Cancelled Aug 3, 2009, 17:22 siapnar

Oh man! I was worried there for a sec...  

I have projectile dysfunction.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo