Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Transformers PC DLC Still Possible

Last week's announcement from Activision about plans to release DLC for Transformers: Rise of the Fallen this summer, only the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 were mentioned. It took a while, but we've gotten a reply to our inquiries about whether owners of the Windows edition of the movie tie-in can expect this DLC to morph into a PC edition. Here's the official story:

The Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen DLC pack is currently planned for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions of the game but the team is evaluating PC possibilities.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Transformers PC DLC Still Possible Jul 22, 2009, 11:21 Slashman

You think those games are dross, wait until you see the Revenge of the Fallen game.

I actually really like Prototype. Not sure why it's considered 'dross'.

It does what it does well. I don't think they were aiming for some deep Deus Ex-like experience.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Transformers PC DLC Still Possible Jul 22, 2009, 10:00 theyarecomingforyou

You think those games are dross, wait until you see the Revenge of the Fallen game.
Heh.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

6. Re: Transformers PC DLC Still Possible Jul 22, 2009, 04:01 Optimaximal

(despite dross like Prototype and Quantum Of Solace being available)

5. Re: Transformers PC DLC Still Possible Jul 22, 2009, 00:40 Caveman

Shit game is shit  

4. Re: Transformers PC DLC Still Possible Jul 21, 2009, 23:57 theyarecomingforyou

Wait a sec... there was a Transformers game and it came out on PC? I couldn't find it on Amazon and Play only has it listed for pre-order (despite the date being for last month), while it's nowhere to be found on GamersGate or Steam (despite dross like Prototype and Quantum Of Solace being available). It seems to me that if you're going to release a game it should be a) well advertised, and b) available for purchase. Obviously the DLC isn't going to come out on PC when the game itself has probably only sold about 12 copies.  

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

3. Re: Transformers PC DLC Still Possible Jul 21, 2009, 21:05 Overon

Of all games that came out on PC that didn't have to, this is at the top of the list.  

2. Re: Transformers PC DLC Still Possible Jul 21, 2009, 21:04 Cutter

Yeah, who the hell if this crap comes to the PC or not?

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

1. Re: Transformers PC DLC Still Possible Jul 21, 2009, 20:32 Zyrxil

I can't believe the game sold well enough to warrant DLC. I'm pretty sure sterilizing everyone who bought it is morally justifiable.  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo