Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

SOE Cuts

IndustryGamers reports Sony Online Entertainment has laid off 41 employees, equaling 5% of its workforce. Word is: "In a move to increase operational efficiency and reduce costs, Sony Online Entertainment has eliminated 5% of its full-time workforce, equaling 41 people. SOE looks forward to continuing its leadership role in the online games industry as it celebrates the highly successful launch of Free Realms, the 10-year commemoration of its ground-breaking EverQuest franchise, and the continued performance of the company’s other games."

View
10. Re: SOE Cuts Jul 18, 2009, 13:10 CJ_Parker

I was making a genuine request for help to confirm I calculated right. What's your problem?

Dude, lighten up. You gotta admit that it was a pretty fucking retarded question to ask given the fact that... a) as I said, the mathematical problem could easily be solved by elementary school students due to its complete lack of complexity and b) calculators are kinda common these days, ya know, and unless you're posting to Blue's from some seriously weird pure command line OS there is an excellent chance that your OS has a built-in calculator, too!
So the answer to your question was most likely just a couple mouse clicks and a few keystrokes away and certainly a lot less effort even than creating that post of yours. But hey we all have our little dumbass moments some time so iz no big deal. Don't worry about it, pal.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jul 17, 20:12 Re: SOE Cuts Kxmode
  2. Jul 17, 20:36  Re: SOE Cuts Wildone
  4. Jul 17, 22:10   Re: SOE Cuts The Half Elf
  5. Jul 17, 22:55    Re: SOE Cuts wtf_man
  3. Jul 17, 22:10  Re: SOE Cuts CJ_Parker
  6. Jul 17, 23:01   Re: SOE Cuts Kxmode
  7. Jul 17, 23:24    Re: SOE Cuts Elf Shot The Food
>> 10. Jul 18, 13:10    Re: SOE Cuts CJ_Parker
  8. Jul 18, 07:19 Re: SOE Cuts zincthallinide
  9. Jul 18, 07:44  Re: SOE Cuts Burrito of Peace