Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Morten Andresen

Real Name Morten Andresen   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname mort
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.warpedgames.com
Signed On Apr 18, 2001, 19:24
Total Comments 3 (Suspect)
User ID 9688

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > America's Army Recon Demo
6. whoa Jul 3, 2002, 21:15 mort

This just might be the first worthwhile and cool thing the american army has ever contributed to the world... Maybe they should consider shutting down the whole real-world thing and start focussing 100% on video games

-- mort

-- mort
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Black & White Patch Soon
1. a bit late isn't it? Jun 26, 2002, 19:38 mort

Maybe they should've thought of putting "cool" new stuff into the game before they released a shoddy game to begin with? And to be honest I thought people had stopped playing it a year ago.

-- mort

-- mort

News Comments > NOLF2 Screenshots
9. tsk tsk tsk Jan 15, 2002, 17:12 mort

NOLF was one of the best games I played that year. It had style: Something hardly any games have anymore. We see too much bland crap on the market now. Where are all the innovative titles? Well, out of the 1-2 innovative titles that came out that year, NOLF was one...

And then to hear Computer and Video Games pass judgement on the game pretending it didn't have any impact on the gaming world is just plain annoying. This is so typical of mediocre online medias trying to gain attention by lashing out at a game that dared to be different. Sadly they'd succeeded in this as I for one am pissed off at them.

-- mort

-- mort

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo