Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for KO

Real Name KO   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Shok
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 11, 2001, 15:27
Total Comments 773 (Graduate)
User ID 9616

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Blizzard's Unannounced MMOG Reset and Delayed?
8. Re: Blizzard's Unannounced MMOG Reset and Delayed? May 28, 2013, 20:00 Shok

I'm sure they'll have a promotion if you subscribe to WoW another year you will get it free! LOL!  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Distant Worlds: Shadows
1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Distant Worlds: Shadows May 24, 2013, 20:24 Shok

For newcomers we have an amazing bundle offer. Get the entire Distant Worlds series and all its expansions for just $69.96! To get the bundle just add Distant Worlds to your cart and the bundle will be offered to you. That’s a saving of nearly 40% off the base price!

Activision called and they want their (over)pricing model back.

News Comments > MS's PC Gaming Disregard to Continue
17. Re: MS's PC Gaming Disregard to Continue May 22, 2013, 21:37 Shok

Maybe MS will bring back DOS. We could all go back to editing config.sys and autoexec.bat and whole new generations could learn about high memory optimization.

But, yeah, seriously, the paradigm shift to Linux PC gaming can't happen fast enough.

News Comments > Cross-Platform SimCity OS X in June
4. Re: Cross-Platform SimCity OS X in June Apr 10, 2013, 20:50 Shok

Even if they made a free Linux version as well I still wouldn't install Origin, much less this SimCity MMO.  

News Comments > Grimlands "Making Of" Trailer
4. Re: Grimlands Apr 10, 2013, 20:00 Shok

ROFL, so like, at a glance, the title of this article looks like "Girlfriends Making Out trailer" Kinda like a ninja-linkbait

Yup, my mind is in the gutter even surfing Blues.

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. Re: Evening Previews Apr 4, 2013, 22:47 Shok

From end of Rock paper shotgun preview:
Oh, and I’ve also missed rope arrows and they’re finally coming back as well.

Woo hoo!

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Mar 26, 2013, 22:18 Shok

Cutter wrote on Mar 26, 2013, 21:52:
Motherfucker! Reflexes of a ninja on that guy!
yes and he managed not to forget his manpurse ninjapurse with the shurikans in it

News Comments > SimCity Pares Down Features to Meet Demand
13. Re: SimCity Pares Down Features to Meet Demand Mar 7, 2013, 21:15 Shok

This whole fiasco just makes me realize how obsolete this game will be in a few years when EA turns off the servers when incremental_2015_version_with_new_sims comes out.

By the way, when is the Taylor Swift(tm) SimCity DLC coming out??? I totally want to see how many boyfriends I can give her in my city.

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Mar 6, 2013, 22:50 Shok

Wow just wow. The only EA games I play anymore are running in a C64 emulator (bards tale 1-3). And sorry to be an accomplice to this thread hijack.  

News Comments > Crysis 3 Preorders Soar
5. Re: Crysis 3 Preorders Soar Feb 15, 2013, 22:52 Shok

I might consider it but not while it uses origin suckware.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Feb 9, 2013, 10:07 Shok

Good idea!

For the less technically inclined, on win7 with UAC on, you will need to start notepad from the start menu and run it as an admin, then open C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts and add the entries and save. MS Security Essentials then came up in my case telling me something was suspicious so I allowed the change...your AV may differ.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 1, 2013, 19:07 Shok

Peterson MVP and comeback player of the year!  

News Comments > Op Ed
18. Re: Op Ed Feb 1, 2013, 18:59 Shok

I'm voting on this by not making a purchase. Not that I want what they are selling anyway.

Even if it was the best most innovative game ever I would still hesitate knowing EA's track record shutting down servers. I can see it now: "Sorry guys we are shutting down SimCity2013 online access but just pay us $60 for SimCity2014 and we'll import your saves for free! (Hey we gotta pay off that SWTOR license debt somehow guys)"

News Comments > Dead Space 3: PC Enhancements? No. Microtransactions? Yes.
50. Re: Dead Space 3: PC Enhancements? No. Microtransactions? Yes. Jan 22, 2013, 18:00 Shok

@Dades:

Nope, I never bought Diablo 3. I also have never installed Origin or bought an EA game since it was a required component to play an EA game. If EA started giving away games on Origin (like they did in that snafu a while back) I still wouldn't install it.

News Comments > Dead Space 3: PC Enhancements? No. Microtransactions? Yes.
47. Re: Dead Space 3: PC Enhancements? No. Microtransactions? Yes. Jan 22, 2013, 16:42 Shok

I just hope everyone complaining in this thread actually ignores this game when it is released. The less sales the better. I'm doubtful though after Diablo 3 and how everyone complained and bought it anyway.  

News Comments > Morning Q&As
2. Re: Morning Q&As Jan 22, 2013, 12:37 Shok

I hope they adjust the price to $20 so it is in line with other "casual" games because that what this game looks like to me.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2013, 11:16 Shok

MrGrosser wrote on Jan 22, 2013, 11:11:
Completely wrong place for it, but I know of a couple people on here wanting to sign up for up. Elder Scrolls Online Beta is open for Signup. Submitted it to Blue.
http://signup.elderscrollsonline.com/

Cheers

Dang, got to wait till I go home for lunch since I can't paste my dxdiag info at work.

News Comments > EA: Possible All-Games Bans for Unreported SimCity Beta Bugs
48. Re: More Big Picture Details Jan 20, 2013, 19:42 Shok

"You acknowledge that EA reserve the right to lock anyone caught abusing a Bug out of all EA products.”

I didn't really need another reason to never install Origin but thanks anyway for this one EA! /finger

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 10, 2013, 22:21 Shok

The evening news said Biden and his posse was meeting with the videogame reps tomorrow. I can't wait to hear all the bullshit in the media tomorrow about the terrible violent video games ruining the children.  

News Comments > Harpoon - Ultimate Edition Patch
2. Re: Harpoon - Ultimate Edition Patch Jan 10, 2013, 19:13 Shok

I remember buying the first Harpoon back in '89 on 5-1/4" floppies and they actually mailed me disks with patches for the game. I played it on my Sears IBM Compatible LASER computer I bought when I was a hardware salesman at Sears in high school. I'm sure that chassis weighed more than most 50" LCD TV's today.  

773 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo