Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tim

Real Name Tim   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname VoodooV
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 1, 2001, 15:53
Total Comments 712 (Apprentice)
User ID 9517

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Dear Diaries - Halo 2 Vista Content
19. No subject May 29, 2006, 14:06 VoodooV

why the fuck can't they just support usb K/M on the 360 and end this bullshit. Its not exactly groundbreaking news that some games work better on controller, and some work better on K/M

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: No subject May 25, 2006, 23:03 VoodooV

god its bad enough when you have some asshole screaming in your ear that you didn't take their 'optimal' route that shaves a whole what...half a minute off the travel time. oooo

now ill have some computer bitching at me that I didn't take someone else's shortcut?

no thanks, I got a cheaper solution, get off your ass and engage in social interaction and ASK FOR DIRECTIONS NIMROD!

News Comments > The Early Show
6. No subject May 25, 2006, 20:01 VoodooV

I assume deckers probably wont even be in the game...which I always thought to be a huge part of shadowrun

News Comments > Lost Game Found
49. No subject May 22, 2006, 22:49 VoodooV

dumb show..dumb game...end of story.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
10. too expensive May 20, 2006, 20:01 VoodooV

The PS3 may be the better machine when it comes out...but I just can't see the average person spending 500-600 bucks on a console system. Sure the hardcore (or the rich who think they're hard core) will lap it up, but I don't think there are 5 million hard core out there.

400 for the 360 was bad enough

This comment was edited on May 20, 20:04.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: History of console prices May 17, 2006, 08:17 VoodooV

though it seems to me that the ps3 is the better console technically. I just don't think very many people are going to want to spend 500-600 dollars min for a console. 400 is bad enough with the 360

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Peter Moore gets grilled ... by Spa May 16, 2006, 13:06 VoodooV

i tend to think force feedback is a weak feature anyway..so I have no problem that the PS3 axed it.

it does nothing to improve immersion in my opinion..its just a "gee whiz, look at what we can do" feature.

News Comments > Vista Lista
32. No subject May 9, 2006, 23:56 VoodooV

doesn't anyone else think its dumb to buy vista right out of the gate?

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
10. Re: AGEIA May 5, 2006, 17:41 VoodooV

I miss the days where not every card needed a monster heatsink/fan

News Comments > Crusade Announced
19. limp swords and sorcery May 3, 2006, 12:31 VoodooV

WW2 RPG? Dude, if that idea gets out to the game devs, we're gonna get 50 WW2 RPGs by the end of next year. NEIN!!

hey, if they're anything even remotely similar to Silent Storm..bring it on!

point is, I don't fucking care..just NOT wizards and warriors..k? Thats the ONLY requirement.

This comment was edited on May 3, 12:32.

News Comments > Crusade Announced
7. Re: No subject May 3, 2006, 00:14 VoodooV

Still, the rant still stands.

the fantasy knights and wizards and swords and sorcery genre has been so abused and overdone. I'm so tired of it. I want to like Oblivion, I really do, but I just can't bring myself to play this game because of the setting...sorry, I'm sure its a great game, but its just been done ok?

Give me more KOTOR, give me cyberpunk, give me an WW2 RPG, give me ANYTHING except fantasy.....PLEASE?!?!

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
5. Re: Government Research Apr 24, 2006, 00:28 VoodooV

it's still not the same thing as INVENTING the Internet. No one person can make that claim..to do so is utter arrogance and ego stroking.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
11. Re: PS2 Apr 21, 2006, 14:29 VoodooV

I just may hit this up since I still have yet to play Ace Combat 5. Its just so hard to drop that much for a small handful of games though

News Comments > Out of the Blue
25. Re: Plane Crash Apr 18, 2006, 19:03 VoodooV

wouldn't there be a depression in the ground in its wake also?

everything looks like it was placed there...not crashed into the ground

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Episode One Preloads Soon
33. Re: I'm not gonna buy it Apr 15, 2006, 15:36 VoodooV

I have to agree with CROCO...who are these people who play through the game lightning fast and don't stop to smell the roses. The same people that feel they need to race levels for no other reason than to say they got there first.

cuz it just doesn't seem like a coincidence that whenever someone comes in and says, "oh, I finished the game in X hours. Its always followed very closely by someone else who says they beat it in X-Y hours. competition is all fine and dandy..but this is is a single player game we're talking about. I mean really, do you watch movies at 2X speed just so you can say you watched it faster than your peers?

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Chrome Hounds Apr 15, 2006, 01:43 VoodooV

I want to check out Chromehounds too..but why do all their mech designs look like a stiff breeze will knock them over?

Its just hard to buy into the idea that these are weapons of war when they all have these tiny tiny pivot points that look like they'll snap under the least bit of stress.

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Episode One Preloads Soon
7. Re: This is great news! Apr 15, 2006, 01:39 VoodooV

you honestly think they're going to provide answers in the first episode? they're going to draw it out as long as they can. In all likelyhood, they'll leave you hanging at the end of these episodes too.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
32. No subject Apr 14, 2006, 22:28 VoodooV

I have to chuckle at the people talking tough about the climb because its only 5.7

yes, 5.7 is easy if you have experience, but us sane people always use rope and a competent belay partner. comparing that to a solo 5.7 is just fucking stupid and reeks of poser

its like comparing top rope to lead climbing...its a completely different game. if you're going to talk tough about it..sac up and go solo it yourself if 5.7 is so easy.

till then, stfu and respect the feat.
This comment was edited on Apr 14, 22:33.

News Comments > Why No KOTOR3?
41. No subject Apr 2, 2006, 00:47 VoodooV

not to hijack..but i've heard so much good press about oblivion, but once I heard it was a fantasy/swords/sorcery/etc genre..I got turned off..yes. I'm one of those people. I enjoy the occasional knights in shining armor tale, but in general, I think the genre gets abused quite heavily. just my personal opinion on the matter, not saying its bad or anything.

so what does oblivion have to offer that is so compelling that might bring someone such as myself to the table?

(note: I have no idea if this post came out coherently due to being liquored up on 64 oz of IPA.)

News Comments > Why No KOTOR3?
31. Re: No subject Mar 31, 2006, 22:41 VoodooV

I call BS on anyone who 'predicted' the twist.

/spoiler
sure it was obvious they were going to bring back Revan, it was crazy suspicious how they spent so much time talking about a character made purely for the game who was already 'dead' before you even start the game. But I call BS on anyone who claims to have predicted that Revan was you.
/end spoiler

This comment was edited on Mar 31, 22:44.

712 Comments. 36 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo