Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tim

Real Name Tim   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname VoodooV
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 1, 2001, 15:53
Total Comments 712 (Apprentice)
User ID 9517

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Jade Empire Switch
20. No subject Sep 7, 2006, 22:58 VoodooV

I liked JE because it was part RPG...part action. But I got fed up with the overly long and drawn out dialogue...I just couldn't keep interested in it and I gave up at the imperial city.

and just simply because it copied KOTOR's style a little too much.

Which is why, as much as I can't wait to see Mass Effect, I still have a little dread for it in the back of my mind..because based on that XBox Live Marketplace video...Mass Effect also copies the same KOTOR style of RPG. As much as I love KOTOR...need a little variety and it just seems like Bioware is becoming a one trick pony.

This comment was edited on Sep 7, 23:00.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Q&As
2. Re: star trek Sep 7, 2006, 16:33 VoodooV

no demo..no money...at least not till it hits bargain bin.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
52. No subject Sep 5, 2006, 15:57 VoodooV

Typical religious overreaction.

seriously, how many people even remember being taught evolution in school? They spend so little time on it..its not like the Scientists are going "Evolution is everything, evolution is all...Evolution is better than stupid religion Evolution is divine, We're all going to evolve into space iguanas like in Voyager lol! What's this? Little Suzy, are you wearing a cross around your neck? go sit in the corner until you're more enlightened like the rest of us"

so show me where the fire is?

This comment was edited on Sep 5, 15:59.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. No subject Sep 5, 2006, 12:33 VoodooV

you know people will scoop it up anyway thinking they WILL get a benefit from the adapter.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. No subject Aug 31, 2006, 08:52 VoodooV

you got it wrong...the quotes in the link need to be around "expert" not "bullies"

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Episode Two Delayed
86. No subject Aug 29, 2006, 15:21 VoodooV

if people would just ignore him....

but apparently thats asking too much.

News Comments > Star Wars Game Plans
44. No subject Aug 24, 2006, 00:46 VoodooV

yeah the pre-vis thing was nice but:

1. whoever it created it clearly has some anger issues...I mean seriously..almost every Jedi in that clip was completely sadistic....Stormtroopers begging for mercy...hello?!

2. as someone mentioned...it really wasn't anything new except for the graphics....<insert standard arguement about how graphics doesn't replace gameplay cuz its all been said before and I don't feel like rehashing it>

I know im going to get flamed for this...but you really cant blame Lucasarts crappy selection lately on anything but the gamers themselves. Everyone knows that Star Wars fans are so uber-fanatical that it doesn't matter how crappy it is...they slobber all over it and buy at least two copies every time...one to play..the other to keep in the original wrapper for collecting purposes. So when you have a fanbase that just clearly doesn't give a shit and buys your product no matter how much or how little thought is put into it...can you really blame Lucasarts for taking the easy way out? If the fanbois wouldn't just blindly lap this shit up and beg for more...maybe we'd get some more higher quality games.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: MS overcomplicates something assimpl Aug 8, 2006, 13:37 VoodooV

kinda reminds me of how there are multiple names for any given version of Office

Office XP, Office 2002, Office 10, etc

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. No subject Aug 7, 2006, 01:10 VoodooV

yeesh...the mentos geyser thing stopped being neat a long time ago folks...time to move on!

News Comments > Steam Update
26. No subject Aug 6, 2006, 13:57 VoodooV

I don't get how the argument, which is basically boiled down to: Hey, other movies and stories suck, therefore, its acceptable that Ep1/2/3/whatever sucks too" is supposed to induce me to buy.

enough with the fanboi bullshit, either you buy, or don't one doesn't make you more clever, wiser, or better than the other...stfu and move on.

News Comments > SWG Updated
5. Re: No subject Aug 4, 2006, 22:57 VoodooV

They dont have any MMO experience anyway do they?

is that necessarily a bad thing? the MMO genre needs a fresh perspective and new direction.. what's the worse they could do? make another MMO thats exactly like every other MMO out there?

This comment was edited on Aug 4, 22:57.

News Comments > Morning Q&As
5. No subject Jul 27, 2006, 19:38 VoodooV

whoever made the star wars pre-vis has some rather significant anger issues.

I mean c'mon....Those Jedi were utterly sadistic to those troopers...one's even begging for mercy while being repeatedly smashed into the floor by the force

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: No subject Jul 21, 2006, 18:33 VoodooV

am I the only one that remembers that it was about the time 3DFX was hyping all their multi-gpu configurations was about the time they lost it all?

Don't get me wrong...I loves me my nVidia. but I find all this SLI hype worrisome.

News Comments > Op Ed
11. No subject Jul 3, 2006, 08:43 VoodooV

Most people don't realize where we would be nowadays if MS didn't exist.

you really shouldn't put MS on a pedestal like that. If MS wasn't around, someone else would have done it. Its ridiculous to believe we'd still be in the computing stone age without MS.

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Episode One Stats
75. Re: No subject Jun 23, 2006, 15:04 VoodooV

can anyone other than Riley respond?

This comment was edited on Jun 23, 15:05.

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Episode One Stats
73. No subject Jun 23, 2006, 14:57 VoodooV

is there a stat for how many people bought ep. 1 compared to the total number of people who have HL2?

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Backwards Compat Jun 12, 2006, 21:13 VoodooV

Speaking to Microsoft's Larry Hryb - otherwise known as Major Nelson - Moore said: "My words... That nobody's concerned about backwards compat were misinterpreted as no one cares about backwards compat; that's not the case at all.

"I want to be clear that my comments were not about nobody cares - of course we care, and we're going to continue to try and get as close as we can to our stated target of every Xbox game being backcompat to the 360, and I'm hopeful we get there."

What an ass. How Clintonian of him to argue that we misinterpreted no one cares.

/paraphrase
By no one cares...I actually mean no *one* cares....many people care, so therefore no *one* cares...see...Its YOUR fault for incorrectly interpreting how what I said is actually the exact opposite of what I said...
/end paraphrase

*head asplode*

This comment was edited on Jun 12, 21:16.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
32. Re: No subject Jun 5, 2006, 20:43 VoodooV

and the ones I've tried on my 360 look like crap compared to the 360 titles and don't offer gamer points...so F em.

you sir, are the reason gaming sucks utter balls these last few years. Its because of people like you that games are judged purely by their looks..and not if they are actually fun to play.

Im sorry, but yours is a completely shallow viewpoint. we spent all this money on a console, and you don't give a shit that it can't play all the games that MS promised it would? People blame companies like MS for constantly trying to give us consumers the short end of the stick, but its people like you that ALLOW the companies to fuck us over. That say its ok that our Xboxes have become disposable.

fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Unlike you, I happen to know the value of money and don't just bend over when a company decides to back out when they earlier said that their goal was to make *every* xbox game compatable with the 360

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
3. Re: Sony not concerned with market share Jun 3, 2006, 20:39 VoodooV

if you have a lot of money...im sure the playstation 3 will be great for you

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: No subject Jun 1, 2006, 12:43 VoodooV

I just laugh at this PC vs Console animosity.

if PCs are losing their dominance, its only because consoles are becoming more and more PC-like. So its just stupid to say PCs are unnecessary since consoles are BECOMING PCs

712 Comments. 36 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo