Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ask Me

Real Name Ask Me   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Scheherazade
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Feb 28, 2001, 23:01
Total Comments 164 (Novice)
User ID 9185

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen @ $58M
8. Re: Star Citizen Passes $58M Oct 15, 2014, 21:07 Scheherazade

jdreyer wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 20:31:
It would be a fascinating social experiment to see how long RSI could stretch this out without actually delivering a final product. I would be interested to know how long something like this could be continued out on pure hype before all donations ceased. My feeling is that the incoming cash will probably slow in early 2015 and would stop altogether mid-2016.

I know the conspiracy types think this is actually the case.

Practically speaking, it's likely that most of the people interested are already invested. There's only so much more they will be willing to donate before they're maxxed out.

Granted, there's the aspect of throwing more money at something to get it done, so that the money you already threw at it to get this far doesn't go to waste.

They have ~280 employees. Assuming everyone makes $75k/year, that's only ~3 years worth of funding (less with overhead). So really, given expenses, that $58 million isn't that much money (it's just 'keeping up' with today).

Keeping the income flowing is a big deal. They need to pay for 2 more years minimum, and it will likely have to come from the people who have already donated. There's a real risk of running dry.

IMO, they need to get SQ42 out the door asap, and with enough quality that it garners enough praise to bring in some fresh blood into the donor pool.

And in general, they need to get AC turned into a more strategic MOBA-esque experience that will draw in competitive players, and build some competitive credibility - inspiring more folks to join in. (note* I'm referring to teamplay with synergistic unique roles for different craft - not just a point and click circle jerk).

Personally, I've been waiting for a proper "Wing Commander Privateer + Multiplayer" game ever since the original. This is as close to it as it's gonna get. I want this thing to succeed.

BobBob wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 21:00:
Is this game as fun to play as Freelancer?

It's not at that stage yet. It's very early, and very raw.
The goal is to supersede privateer/freelancer in every regard.

Right now, they are still building out the sanbox. What a player can do, at the moment, is simply enter an arena and duke it out in what is essentially a very simple PvP shoot-em-up.

-scheherazade

This comment was edited on Oct 15, 2014, 21:15.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
7. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 10, 2014, 17:10 Scheherazade

Redmask wrote on Sep 7, 2014, 10:46:
I would argue it is still a bad product when it has that sort of design fault, especially considering you're dealing with the public on a large scale with something an automobile.

That's not how car manufacturers weighed it though. They did internal costing estimates on replacing the switch versus just settling legal cases. That's some chilling shit and to me speaks even more to a bad product because it has a bad company behind it. Who knows what hasn't been discovered yet either?

It's not really chilling, when you consider that anything has a non zero probability of going wrong.

Imagine a faulty steering rack.
1 in 10000 million chance of crash would certainly seem unreasonable to recall everything, right?
1 in 10 chance of crash would be certainly worth recalling, right?

So where do you draw the line?
One way, is to do the math and literally figure out what is actionable.
Without calculating it, you leave taking action up to some person's whim/grimace.

Driving is a naturally life threatening activity. It's not a chill time to enjoy the radio and relax. People forget that.
Never assume that your car can't fail you, or that someone else's car can't fail, or that a person can't fail.
Personally, I think people take their safety for granted, and are too quick to blame a manufacturer for what is in physical reality, an statistical inevitability - given enough time. I.E. If you live long enough, you will eventually experience your car failing. Could be in 10 lifetimes, could be today.

-scheherazade

This comment was edited on Sep 10, 2014, 17:15.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
28. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 9, 2014, 22:52 Scheherazade

If anyone is wondering what the whole hawking thing is about...

Here's the gist - going on my understanding.

Our universe has properties, known as 'universal constants'. Things you can call "magic numbers".
If these numbers were different, you would have entirely different subatomic particles, ergo different particles, different atoms, different behaviors of all things physical.

Subatomic particles are localized spikes in fields. When a field gets too strong, it ejects a particle, and the field strength falls down to a stable level. Similarly, subatomic particles 'die', and return their energy to their respective field. Matter is constantly appearing and disappearing out of proverbially nowhere - at scales too small for your eyes to detect, but measurable and calculable by experimentation and analysis of experimental data.

Should the universal constants ever change, matter as we know it would cease to exist, and something new would reform in its place. Particles would destabilize, reabsorb into their fields, and become re-ejected in a new alien form that corresponds to the new universal constants.

Why are they the universal constants what they are? That depends on background energy.

Empty space isn't empty. There is an energetic potential, in a number of different fields, present throughout the void.

Often we measure things in terms of differences in potential.
Your power socket has 110volts - peak to peak, between the the Vsupply and Return lines.
But, you don't know if the absolute value of each line is -1000 and -900, or 10000 and 10100.
You can only ever measure things in relative terms - in reference to something.

Universal constants depend on the absolute value of the fields - which you can't easily and directly measure.
You can slowly build up formulas that describe measurable relationships in physics, and then solve for missing items - including absolute energy levels.

There was already an estimate of the absolute energy level of space prior to the confirmation of the higgs boson. However, the higgs boson had a significance in that some formulas that were used to calculate background energy, relied on the unverified higgs boson energy level. After the confirmation of the higgs boson, the estimate of background energy became much more precise.

The new estimate peggs space as "metastable".

Unstable space immediately will perform quantum tunneling, its background energy level collapsing to a lower and more stable level, changing universal constants, and annihilating existence in that area.

Stable space will never quantum tunnel.

Metastable space has a probability of quantum tunneling to a lower energy level.
Meaning that, being in metastable space, our universe will at some point tunnel, and from a single point in space (where it happens), the previous universe will dissintegrate, with new matter reintegrating in its wake.

Essentially, a new big bang.

But we would never know, because the event horizon of such an event would be arriving at light speed. By the time we saw it, we wouldn't exist anymore to realize it.

Refer to the reg/yellow/green chart on this page : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_vacuum

Calculations also indicate that lower backgound energy implies lower probability of matter ejection from a given field.
That leads to a fun thought : At some point, there would be no new matter, after enough tunneling events - unless there is a stable space before that, which also contains matter. If there is not a stable space that has matter, and not knowing if the space after ours will be stable or have matter, there is always the possibility that our space has a non zero probability of being the last space ever (fun thought).

Hawking was basically saying that you could purposefully trigger a tunneling event if you really wanted to, using a collider larger than a planet - and joking that we don't have the political will to finance such a thing.

There are also interesting implications about the shape of space that stem from the sign of background energy. If it's negative, positive, or zero.

-scheherazade

This comment was edited on Sep 9, 2014, 23:44.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
5. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 6, 2014, 00:59 Scheherazade

Flatline wrote on Sep 5, 2014, 22:36:
Cutter wrote on Sep 5, 2014, 19:36:
GG may be useless outside of any practical application for law/science/medicine but it's hardly the worst product ever.

A rectal sandpaper dildo for example, would be up there for worst product ever.

How about a car whose ignition switch causes horrible accidents at high speeds? Something that kills you surely edges out google glass.

Technically, 'accidents' only happened when people hung _extremely_ heavy keychains on their keys (the kind that are a few pounds of crap), and then jerked on them in a way that turned the key to the off position.

Not really a typical situation. Extremely rare in absolute terms, albeit with millions of cars on the road, a very rare thing still amounts to a meaningful total.

Then again, all cars regularly have failures in any given system at any given time - since the probability of a failure or manufacturing defect is non zero for all parts. With millions sold, every manufacturer has a mountain of reports *in total*. Finding anomalies takes time. Even an excess of one failure does not necessitate an issue, since that excess could be followed by an unusually quiet period. Probability X does not mean that things happen at a regular [matching] rate X.

The legal arguments in that case amounted to :
A) The ignition switches provided were out of spec, hence using them was negligent.
vs
B) All parts are out of spec, since nothing is 100% identical to a given spec. There is a margin of difference for all parts, and the determination for whether or not something is 'bad' depends on the statistical likelihood of a failure, which requires observable issues in order to take statistics on. Something that does not work at all will be immediately observed. Something that rarely does not work will take a larger dataset to make a determination, which in turn means taking more time (and to the lay person appears as a delay).

-scheherazade

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
25. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 2, 2014, 14:09 Scheherazade

InBlack wrote on Sep 2, 2014, 09:55:
Holy fuck shit. Well what this kid did deserves every punishment, but are you fucking serious? So anyone can call the police, make shit up like and I quote "I just shot and killed 4 people and Im gonna kill any police to come in here" their first response is to send in a SWAT team with orders to shoot on sight????!!!

Gotta say the real story is serious police incompetence IMO. Maybe Bats will weigh in on this, but is that standard procedure? No one checks with the neighbours, no one tries looking through the windows? No police cordons outside? No one tries to PHONE the murdering madman 'allegedly' in the house????

Also that Patriot Act provision basically ignores any special rights that minors have before the law....scary fucking shit.

Police can't be bothered to act like normal people and just, you know, knock on the door, politely make contact with whoever answers, and then let the situation evolve from there.

There's a story every few months of police busting in and shooting on sight, only to find out that it wasn't even the right house. Basically, what did happen was about the best that could happen these days. Dude could be dead.

-scheherazade

News Comments > New Quake Live Ruleset Courts New Players
38. Re: New Quake Live Ruleset Courts New Players Aug 28, 2014, 19:22 Scheherazade

[delete, browser F'd up]  

News Comments > New Quake Live Ruleset Courts New Players
37. Re: New Quake Live Ruleset Courts New Players Aug 28, 2014, 19:19 Scheherazade

KS wrote on Aug 28, 2014, 11:07:
They should have gotten rid of bunny hopping and just set the max speed to that.

It was a trick taking advantage of poor code that made some kind of angle running/jumping faster than straight line (IIRC). In any case, it should never have existed and is just a grotesque irritation with no real gameplay value aside from the speed.

Hup hup hup hup hup hup everwhar hup hup hup hup hup.

As someone who has worked on mods and has seen the code: nope.

The bunny hopping and rocket jumping IS coded in explicitly.

It is NOT a bug. It is explicit and intentional.

You may be thinking of the doom wall running bug.

-scheherazade

News Comments > Star Citizen at $50 Million; New Commercial
44. Re: Star Citizen at $50 Million; New Commercial Aug 16, 2014, 22:37 Scheherazade

crypto wrote on Aug 16, 2014, 22:02:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Aug 16, 2014, 16:36:
Since releasing the trailer for the Constellation and ship racing at Gamescon the game has raised half a million dollars in a day, which pays for developing the game. The commercials more than pay for themselves and that's important for a game funded exclusively by crowdfunding.

Since no one answered my question I went and found out that this game is funded with pre-sales of game and in game items in the guise of pledges... call it crowd funding if you want but as far as I'm concerned crowd funding at this caliber would equal a f2p game because it is f2d. In fact, at this point, if they cared about their backers they would make it f2p to ensure the backers had lots of people to play with... but thats just me after a few glasses of wine

It's supposed to have a round-about F2P option once the PU (persistent universe) is out.

Players are supposed to be able to make a free [or hellishly cheap, e.g. $5] character that has no 'game package+ship', but can crew with other players that have a 'game package + ship'.
In this manner, that player can earn in-game money and eventually buy his own ship.

However, only players that purchase a 'game package + ship' will be able to play solo from day1.
A purchase of an 'addon ship package' by itself (no game package) will not grant independent playability.

But then again, why buy a game package when you can get a free character and buy an addon ship?
I have no idea how a free-ish non-ship non-game-package character + 'addon ship package' would work out in practice.
Maybe it would be like starcraft1 where you need to 'buddy' with someone at all times if you play for free - but that's just me guessing. I really don't know.

None of this free-ish stuff is set in stone or fully figured out. *Subject to change or clarification.

-scheherazade

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
5. Re: Evening Tech Bits Aug 16, 2014, 02:03 Scheherazade

jdreyer wrote on Aug 15, 2014, 15:25:
I got Google Cardboard set up last night and tried a few things on it. Wanted to use it as an assessment to see if I could handle Oculus, or if VR was even worth the hype. I have to say, it's pretty cool. The demos that come with it are cool, but I think the best thing I did was watch DCS Oculus demos on youtube, like this F-15 vid. You really get the sense that you're a pilot in an cockpit. And despite the slower reaction and lower frame rate, I got no nausea at all, so I think I must be fine from that perspective.

I do hear that there isn't that much to play with on the OR right now though. Does anyone have one? And if so, what are you playing on it, besides the Elite D beta?

Funny you mention that, I actually use the rift [dk2] with DCS (and war thunder - albeit war thunder DK2 support is flaky due to no eye separation adjustment in that game, so you could have bad double vision in there like I do.).

The rift really shines with flight sims.
You are in a seated position IRL and in game, so it's about as good of a match as it gets - because everything else is different.

Your vision REALLY induces a sense of motion. A high yoyo with a roll over the top while watching a bogey down below will make my stomach turn. Visually you have a lot of dynamic motion, but IRL you're sitting still, and it messes with my senses.

I don't get sick sick ... but I get sick. I don't have to stop playing, but I want to stop playing. And it's a good hour+ after I stop before I'm "all there" again.

The [relative] completeness of the rift (fov wise) makes the induced motion feeling really strong. Stronger than sitting super close to a large projection (albeit not /much/ stronger. Large projection will also make my stomach turn in weird maneuvers).

With the rift, the cockpit will really 'pop' because of the 3d, which handily beats a large projection.

DCS has some head movement lag, and it is disruptive to move your head quickly. Careless quick looking around can make me break a sweat from the resulting sensory mismatch.
Head movement lag with a projector+trackIR is not a big deal (because you have a little bit of peripheral left to 'ground' you), so there's a strong comfort/player-endurance advantage to a large projection.

There are some technical aspects that really punish the rift in terms of clarity. And I mean PUNISH.

1) The lenses are simple. So the image on the LCD has to be warped to produce the proper post-lens output. Warping an image reduces its clarity. When you already have relatively low res stretched over a large FOV, losing more clarity sucks.
In the DCS video you linked, notice how nothing on the HUD is readable? That's not a youtube issue, it's really not readable in game.

2) Simple lens means chromatic aberration (light bends differently depending on the light frequency, so an image made of multiple colours 'separates' as it goes through a lens).
The rift takes care of this [again] in software. The image on the LCD has each colour channel (R/G/B) shifted separately of one another in such a manner that that after each channel goes thorough the lens, they will line up correctly at your eye. This is more image manipulation, and is rather calibration sensitive, and is more opportunity for clarity loss.

2.1) Check out this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExxqY383GzE
See how clear that is? With a large projection, you get that kind of quality + no sickness, in exchange for a loss of 'pop' in the cockpit and a bit less sensation of motion.

3.0) The image does not take up all the space on the LCD screen. DK2 is not 1/2 1080p per eye, it's a subsection cropped out from 1/2 1080p per eye - even less resolution.

I would say that, as a net effect, the visual resolution compares to what I saw in Strike Commander or Falcon 3.0 back in the 90's.

In all honesty, even doubling the rez in each direction (4k) would still look fuzzy.

Personally, I'm torn on the rift. It's cool as heck with flight sims (most of what I play nowadays) and I can't stop smiling when I use it, but it makes me feel bad and the potato vision clarity is a real issue.

(note : I have a 20 foot wide 1080p projection that I can flight sim on, so I can compare. Also, this post was typed at the projector (was watching TV on the media center).)

-scheherazade

This comment was edited on Aug 16, 2014, 02:11.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
9. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Aug 8, 2014, 22:08 Scheherazade

Cutter wrote on Aug 8, 2014, 18:38:
Tom wrote on Aug 8, 2014, 18:34:
The people who didn't get paid always had the option to quit and find a job somewhere else. But hey, that would take some personal responsibility which is so uncool these days, so let's blame the guys at the top instead! Well good luck finding a job when Crytek is no more, after having badmouthed your company in public. That always goes over real well with prospective employers. Maybe they can become taxi drivers - by all accounts, the game industry sucks to work in anyway.

It's called the fucking social contract, asshole. Maybe Yerli and those dicks should sell their luxury cars and pay what they OWE people. How about that? The reason society doesn't collapse and run wild is because we mostly all agree on the way things are done like exchanging time and labour for money and/or goods. What do you do just rib and murder people to get by? Fucking clown.

Pretty much.

The employee is a labor seller. They sell labor to the employer, the employer buys the labor. The contract is an agreement stating that for X work, you will get Y payment.

Not paying someone for their work is a theft of their services.

-scheherazade

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
8. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 8, 2014, 21:59 Scheherazade

" Did he never breakdown the profit margin from developing mobile
games?"

Mobile is a crap shoot. You can't tell what the profit margin will be, because you have no way of telling what the revenue will be, because mobile popularity is as predictable as the next meme.

"Even as a complete noob I would take one look at multi-platform development for mobile and say no freak'n way."

Agreed.
At least in Linux/MS/Mac PC, all you gotta do is write a wrapper for the parts of the OS API you use, and make the interface with a crossplatform library. You can use the same code all around for the game itself.
It's basically zero cost zero effort to be cross platform from day1 (much harder if you wanna add another platform to a mature product).

With the mobile crap, you have a different preferred programming language for each platform.
Would be way easier with native c++ on each system, just recompiled for each one.

(I do cross platform c++ software for a living - and I'm quite comfortable and fast in that realm. So I'll admit my bias. Actually, I use my android as an ARM Linux c++ development environment, since it's just about the easiest place to test ARM code cross compatibility.)

-scheherazade

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 31, 2014, 18:45 Scheherazade

wtf_man wrote on Jul 31, 2014, 15:17:
I'm not sure why her or her sisters and mother are even famous, let alone who would want a barbie dress-up app of that cow.

At least Jenner was famous for being in the olympics. But WTF have the Kardashians ever accomplished?

The man had his girlfriend support him financially while he trained for the Olympics [and then dumped her].

He wouldn't have had time for the Olympics if his necessities weren't taken care of by another person.

Making money delivering motivational speeches using anecdotes of personal achievement seems, I donno, meh?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the training was hard.

But personally, in his place, I wouldn't feel comfortable holding myself up as an example.

I don't know if he paid the girl back somehow, she definitely deserved a good chunk of credit.

(That is, if the tv biographies weren't making shit up.)

-scheherazade

News Comments > Out of the Blue
35. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 16, 2014, 21:26 Scheherazade

Tumbler wrote on Jul 16, 2014, 12:09:
If anyone else was curious the Model 3 Tesla, $35k approx, should be able to drive 200+ miles.

Based on googling it you get about 3 miles per kilowatt hour. So a "full tank" should cost 66 KW/H's approx. For me that ranges between $0.13 and $0.33 depending on when the charge happens. Smart Meters!

Assuming that can be all $0.13 that is $8.58 per tank. I'm paying approx $70 a tank in my minivan which get 20 mpg. So on average I'm paying about $40 per "tank" if it were equal to the tesla.

Not sure how big that car is, I have 3 kids and the extra room in that minivan is necessary but cutting my costs by 75% on commutes would be nice! (plus no more stopping at gas stations!)

I drive about 320 miles a week commuting. Currently that is approx $70. If I could do it in the Model 3 that is $13.86.

The proposed mileage tax is making more sense if you consider how much revenue they lose from each driver who goes all electric. Looking at a quick gas tax breakdown in CA that is $0.82 in taxes on each gallon of gas.

I daily drive a gas guzzler, short distance.

Replacing fuel tax with mileage tax would be great for me.

-scheherazade

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
12. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 14, 2014, 16:45 Scheherazade

Panickd wrote on Jul 14, 2014, 13:57:
What is it that they say about Democracy? It's the worst form of government, except for all the others.

Which Democracy?

*Actual* democracy? (the one that exists nowhere on earth)
Or the electoral oligarchy that we generally brand as "democracy"?

-scheherazade

8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 11, 2014, 13:13 Scheherazade

So it's onerous to NOT install deep packet inspection hardware to segregate traffic based on content, and NOT install hardware to QOS/firewall traffic from targeted parties?

Man, I never thought sitting around NOT doing things would be so onerous.

-scheherazade

8. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 8, 2014, 18:08 Scheherazade

It's fun to extrapolate these kinds of changes into an unchecked future :

Eventually, all jobs will be replaced by robots.

And no one will have any money to buy the things the robots are making.

So the factory owners will be making stuff for each other.
Everyone else will be in the stone age.

It's similar situation to wages.
It's good for a company's bottom line to pay their workers less.
It's bad for a company's bottom line for other companies to pay their workers less.

-scheherazade

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 8, 2014, 14:14 Scheherazade

WaltC wrote on Jul 8, 2014, 12:31:
Typical much ado about nothing sensationalism...copper landlines are passe' if not obsolete...anyone who would want to stay on copper needs his head examined as wired digital phone service is far better. Also, under the old POTS regulations, the phone companies can charge much more for the same services you typically pay nothing extra for with digital service--why anyone would want to stay on copper is a complete mystery. I imagine at the bottom of this we'll find some bottom-feeding attorney, no doubt.

I like copper lines.

They sound good, and they work when the power is out.

If I could have copper lines, like my parents do, I totally would.

-scheherazade

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Z
5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Z Jul 4, 2014, 14:06 Scheherazade

Ludomancer wrote on Jul 4, 2014, 11:55:
It looks like GOG has corrected the page to say Single Player only.

I think in that era, it was difficult to even get TCP/IP connections in a game (Warcraft 2 didn't have one until its re-release several years later). It was probably IPX only or something. If it did have LAN that is a little surprising they'd take it out, but who knows the difficulty they faced in updating it for modern machines...

I never played the game because I was always turned off by the box art.

Warcraft 2 had IPX multiplayer from release.
I played it multiplayer over seripx on BBS' (BBS IPX emulator).

The internet was rather flaky back then, and IPX over IP wasn't too popular.
Some games did it, AFAIK Mechwarrior2 did? Or maybe that was IP over dial-up. Can't remember.

The re-released battle net edition (Warcraft 2 BNE) added IP multiplayer, and I think you're right about them nixing IPX multiplayer in BNE.

I actually wish BNE still worked over modern battle net, since I'd love to play it. Still my favorite warcraft.
I'd play the original war2 if I could (with whoever else wants to, over an IPX emulator), but I can only find my BNE disk, not the original.

-scheherazade

16. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 26, 2014, 10:32 Scheherazade

harlock wrote on Jun 25, 2014, 21:24:
Scheherazade wrote on Jun 25, 2014, 18:52:
Basically, my thought was that if it's not obstructing their ability to do business (take payment, deliver service), then it can't be obstruction of business.

it is obstructing the delivery of their service

hacks disrupt the service they are providing

you really dont understand that? sorry cant help you there

Customers are able to connect to the servers, synch game state, and operate their client. The delivery is complete.

The actions of other players are a different subject.
Not that they are irrelevant... merely irrelevant to the narrow scope of only delivering a service.

Hackers may not be participating in the default gameplay, but they aren't ddos'ing.

I'd rather they be banned, than have another legal definition be stretched to a new context, just to momentarily satiate the angry/upset. The consequences in the long term are worse for all of us.

e.g. Want to goto jail for using a BS name or BS email in a registration page? (Which is something everyone should be doing if they don't want something like a hacked forum to have info usable at your bank website (name, login email)) Because that's the kind of crap that happens when laws are extended into the internet domain.

-scheherazade

News Comments > Titanfall Patch Incoming
4. Re: Titanfall Patch Incoming Jun 26, 2014, 10:10 Scheherazade

Patch the player count, and toss the LoL trash mobs, and maybe the game will have a chance for a 2nd wind.

-scheherazade

164 Comments. 9 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo