Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Derek Smart

Real Name Derek Smart   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname dsmart
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://thedereksmart.brandyourself.org
Signed On Feb 26, 2001, 14:53
Total Comments 904 (Graduate)
User ID 9141

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Social Module Released
199. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Sep 3, 2015, 20:32  dsmart 

Kxmode wrote on Sep 3, 2015, 18:49:
Derek I read your "response to my legal demand letter" from CIG.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1snct8k

"your client is now asking for a "forensic accounting" to be made available to him. . . . Secondly, the ample information provided regularly on our extensive website, including monthly progress reports from each studio, published headcounts and the like, would enable any person familiar with the cost of game development to assess the proper spending of the funds raised.

When I was a Backer I had no idea (and still don't today) how to "assess the proper spending of the funds raised" based on Bugsmashers, Around the Verse, 10 for the Chairman, Wingman's Hangar and Meet the Devs. The monthly status reports told me nothing about how much money was spent on X and how much on Y. How much this costs and how much that costs. Is he serious?

I think this classifies as a brand new irrational response.

35. OBTAINING FINANCIAL FACTS BASED ON MARKETING INFORMATION
"The ample information provided regularly on our extensive website, including monthly progress reports from each studio, published headcounts and the like, would enable any person familiar with the cost of game development to assess the proper spending of the funds raised."

It's interesting we had this conversation on your blog and in private and the conclusion was made that there were just too many variables and not enough information available to figure out how much money CIG has spent and how much remains. We came up with a ballpark of 2-3 million per month that CIG needs to make in order to meet obligations, but that was based on pure conjecture. And all of our discussions was based on, as Mr. Freyermuth calls it, "ample information provided regularly on our extensive website".

No one can understand CIG's financials based on anything they've published. The conclusion is Mr. Freyermuth is lying, which isn't surprising given Chris Roberts' rampant misleading statements.

Yes - He's serious. Now you see why I simply couldn't wait for the next blog, but had to release this morsel once I got the letter from the attorneys.

Since I have now relocated that post from Twitlonger to the blog (in which I mentioned the demand letter) so I could add HTML formatting, when you get the chance, please add your reply to it for context, because it's priceless and is pretty much what we were thinking when we read that.

Game developers are just human beings who happen to make games for a living. If you want to hold us up to higher standards of conduct, then go ahead
...but don't be surprised if we don't uphold them
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

198. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Sep 3, 2015, 20:27  dsmart 

So I got a response to the demand letter. And of course I have a response up on the blog now.

Also, how soon we forget. It was barely THREE YEARS AGO.

Game developers are just human beings who happen to make games for a living. If you want to hold us up to higher standards of conduct, then go ahead

187. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Sep 3, 2015, 09:43  dsmart 

Kxmode wrote on Sep 2, 2015, 20:19:
dsmart wrote on Sep 2, 2015, 19:16:
Kxmode wrote on Sep 2, 2015, 16:00:
Here's how some irrational White Knights handle Star Citizen criticism.

Dude, I'm totally ganking that for my next blog. Will give credit where due.

This. is. epic.

Cool beans. I think I have some grammatical errors so you'll want to go through and clean it up.

It's up. I added some of mine to the end

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sncr3n

186. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Sep 3, 2015, 08:36  dsmart 

Kosumo wrote on Sep 3, 2015, 02:42:
The fact that you agree that they need to keep getting in more funds only goes to show how Derek is right when he points to it being like a Ponzi scheme - they have use early backer money to make/make concepts of ships to sell to get more money. A very scummy way to fund development.

Seriously, it's like a ponzi/pyramid hybrid scheme when you think about it.

He says that if funding stopped, they could still finish the game. He repeated that twice in the past two weeks. From the looks of the sheer amount of work left to do, anyone who believes that is brain dead.

Thing is that funding is slowly coming to a halt. I gave an example earlier regarding the Vanguard sales where only an average of 2000 (out of around 800K!!) backer whales have bought it.

Since the law doesn't prevent them from continuing to raise money, the Feds can put a stop to it if during their investigation they find anything wrong with what they're doing over there.

You have these ships, some of which are flyable in Arena Commander. As long as they can get them into that module, they are legally covered as they would have delivered.

The problem they're going to have is with the capital ships which need the larger AC 2.0 world and the PU for operation. If this all comes crashing down before those ships become a reality and are in the game somehow, they're in a whole heap of trouble.

Which is precisely why I said that they are now rushing through these modules in order to reduce their "non-delivery" liability.

He should have taken the early 20 - 50 million and made a more simple, lest 'fidelity' game to show that he can make a fun game. As it is, all he is really doing is making pretty graphics with not solid gameplay to back any of it up.

That was at $6m. Then he said $20m. Seriously, once they figured out that they'd found the formula for deceptive practices, they just went with it.

Had he delivered a one-off game, he ran the risk of not being able to do another one. So this all-or-nothing approach seemingly sounded like a good idea. Problem is, now he has to deliver.

The biggest issue here is that when it's all said and done, even if it hits $100m, by the time they deliver (I do not - for one second - believe they will deliver on promises) what they deem to be a finished product, it could probably look like something that could've been done for $20m.

So at the end of the day, considering what the three creators (Chris, Sandra, Ortwin) would have made from all this money, it would just be similar to how you calculate profit margins. e.g. you make something for $1, then sell it for $3. All perfectly legal.

And if they sell the company, that too would be perfectly legal. Remember how Oculus sold to Facebook post-funding?

And that's precisely why the call for financial accountability is very important.

The BDSSE will be because of the gameplay, not because of the graphics.

That's what people are forgetting. Right now, they have serious performance and networking issues. And these are very small isolated modules. Imagine what happens if/when they stitch all this together.

And this is precisely why when people attack me over the Line Of Defense graphics, I just chuckle. If you don't know how to balance gameplay with graphics, you'll end up with a shitty product. It happens every - single - time.

185. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Sep 3, 2015, 08:17  dsmart 

RedEye9 wrote on Sep 2, 2015, 22:54:
Kxmode wrote on Sep 2, 2015, 20:19:
dsmart wrote on Sep 2, 2015, 19:16:

This. is. epic.

Cool beans. I think I have some grammatical errors so you'll want to go through and clean it up.

Leave the grammar errors Derek, everyone will think you wrote it. zing.

LOL!!!

184. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Sep 3, 2015, 08:15  dsmart 

jdreyer wrote on Sep 2, 2015, 20:12:
Scheherazade wrote on Sep 2, 2015, 14:00:
Of the 500 people paid for by SC cash, what makes you so sure that none of them are making content for those other 98 systems?
When have you not seen Chris gleefully show off a work in progress (SQ42 excepted)? If they had it, we would have seen it. Also, given all the criticism he's come under this summer, it's inconceivable he wouldn't allay people's fears by showing off what they've accomplished so far.

What makes you so sure that all the content they have created toward the final game, is all contained within the ArenaCommander&ArcCorp demo?
So, it's all in there but it's hidden? I suppose that it's big enough at 35 GB or whatever it's up to these days. Still, wouldn't hackers have pulled all the files out? All that stuff would be all over the web.

Yes, I didn't even know how to respond to that; so I just keep ignoring his posts for that same reason. They make no sense.

Here is an example. The weekend they released the buggy, incomplete "level" that was ArcCorp, they also released Nyx in order to quell the widespread malcontent (as I type this, a good number of people can't even load, let alone run the social module btw). Of course we all saw the problems with Nyx right off the bat.

Here's the thing. If ALL this stuff was done, there would have been screen shots, movies, mentions etc. With ALL the shows they are doing, not a SINGLE thing has been shown, other than what has been seen via those RSI shows, media events (e.g. GC2015 etc).

So the notion that somehow, all this MASSIVE AMOUNT OF WORK YET TO BE DONE is hidden away from public view, even as they come up against serious criticism over the project, is pure bullshit.

Completely.

173. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Sep 2, 2015, 19:56  dsmart 

Kosumo wrote on Sep 2, 2015, 19:24:
Hey Derek, whats you view, and your legal teams view, of the way that RSI 'sells/pledges' for internet spaceships for a game that is not yet out and how they have also started 'selling/pledges' for concepts of said non-excistant internet spaceships?

It's perfectly legit until they don't deliver.

In fact, read this. I know the attorney who wrote it. It's an eye opener.

Also this happened. Federal Trade Commission settles a "deceptive marketing" campaign with Machinima

171. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Sep 2, 2015, 19:21  dsmart 

Kosumo wrote on Sep 2, 2015, 17:32:
Scheherazade wrote on Sep 2, 2015, 14:00:
Of the 500 people paid for by SC cash, what makes you so sure that none of them are making content for those other 98 systems?
-scheherazade

What 500 hundred people are those? I think you have drunk to much of the Kool-Aid and it's making delusional. (that and the money you have spent on ships is making you want to believe that.)

To quote the Polygon article for a few days ago.

"There's little doubt that the 255 people working at Star Citizen publisher Cloud Imperium Games are putting in the hours to get the game done, and that Roberts is living in a state of perpetual crunch."

Are you going to tell me that there are another 245 people work on this at subcontractors?

If they are truly paying for 500 people to be working on this across the board, they would be spending somewhere in the reigon of $150,000 to $250,000 dollars a day - that's 4.5 million to 7.5 million a month - 54 million to 90 million a year.

I know at times they have floated that number (500 working on it) to make it sound huge and impressive but I don't think they all working on it all this time - for exsample, those who where working on the motion 'performance' shoot at Imagaturiame (or whatever it's called), are not working on it now. They are done (until Chris needs to reshoot his animation again - which will cost again). The folk at Illfonic (which was only in the 20 - 35 range) are mostly moving on to other things.

That number of 500 is very much another Chris Roberts fudging of things, sale pitch. (he most likely counts the cleaning contractors - about 10 to 20 across his 4 location studio) as part of the team. (oh, and the personal cook that Derek claims he has and the taxi driver he used that one time.)

Please, point out to me where the other non-CIG people are.

ROTFLMAO!! Yes, the cook (seriously, he has a cook. that's not rumor, it's a fact that confirmed awhile back) is part of the count.

In fact, over the years, he claimed 500 people were working on the game. That's an actual cited source number and I have the article to prove it. I just have to dig it up. Will probably include it in my upcoming blog, "Star Citizen - The Long Con" due out soon once it clears legal.

Fact is, if they have 500+ people working peak at some time or the other, you have to ask, with the BROKEN AND INCOMPLETE MESS that are the three modules released thus far, WTF ARE THEY WORKING ON EXACTLY - AFTER FOUR YEARS!?!

170. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Sep 2, 2015, 19:16  dsmart 

This. is. epic.

This comment was edited on Sep 2, 2015, 19:22.

166. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Sep 2, 2015, 13:26  dsmart 

OK, here is a wakeup call that's hard to ignore.

In a Kotaku interview just two weeks ago, Chris stated that the full game would be completed by end of 2016.

THIS is the game he recently said they are going to deliver by end of 2016.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/funding-goals

Seriously.

Note that the stretch goals commits them to 100 systems for which each needs a social module. To date, they have only released one buggy and empty one, ArcCorp, while showing another, Nyx which has more performance issues than I care to even highlight.

2016. He said that.

159. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Sep 2, 2015, 08:57  dsmart 

CJ_Parker wrote on Sep 1, 2015, 18:01:
Tumbler wrote on Sep 1, 2015, 16:45:
I don't think they're aiming for a "Full PU". I think they're aiming to have something out there like how the social hubs / module is out there now.

Nope. I did not make that up with the "full PU". That is Chris Roberts exact words as of a little over three weeks ago. The FULL PU "working and functioning" towards the end of 2016.
So... 100 star systems, all relevant gameplay systems from bounty-hunting to smuggling and mining and salvaging, everything... all set up ready for prime time, working and functioning at the end of next year according to Mr. Christ Roberts Himself.

BTW, He is also talking about what you seem to have in mind which is already supposed to be happening towards the end of this year (= iterations of the PU as CR is calling it).

It's all in the video starting at around the 08:20 mark.

Yes. And he repeated it again in the Aug 8th Kotaku interview

They’ve released two of these modules so far, but bigger chunks of the game—like social features and the first-person shooter module Star Marine—remain out of reach. Roberts says there’s a roadmap, and that they plan to have the game completed by the end of 2016. He’s also publicly declared that the ever-expanding feature creep is a good thing, writing in a letter on his website last month: “Is Star Citizen today a bigger goal than I imagined in 2012? Absolutely. Is that a bad thing? Absolutely not: it’s the whole damn point.”

Now take a look at i) FULL GAME and the ii) project status for a game they're supposed to be BUILDING AND DELIVERING by the end of 2016.

Notice that in the project status, they now mark ArcCorp as "ready". Though it is an incomplete and buggy mess, like the other modules, apparently it's ready. Which is precisely why I said in this comment that they're going to rush through these in 2016 in order to keep backers and the Feds off their backs for non-delivery.

I'm going for my morning run. Notify me when you're done laughing your ass off.

158. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Sep 2, 2015, 07:45  dsmart 

CJ_Parker wrote on Sep 1, 2015, 16:09:
jdreyer wrote on Sep 1, 2015, 15:46:
Flatline wrote on Sep 1, 2015, 15:05:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Sep 1, 2015, 14:24:
Personally I'd rather have it done right and given the problems they've encountered with Star Marine, and given that they haven't released it and been able to gather and implement user feedback, I don't see how they can hit this year, at least not with the full campaign.

I actually agree with you I'd rather they take their time on SQ42 and knock it out of the park, since that's about 98% of why I invested to begin with. Leaving out multiplayer will piss off a lot of people but as much as I shake my head at all the shuffling going on, I consider leaving out drop-in co-op to be *good* news.

IIRC, they'll first release the first half of SQ42? And that will come end of 2015, first half of 2016? When might we see the rest of it?

The Squadron 42 history is a little wild by now. There was not a bleep about an episodic release during the KS days. So originally it was going to be a full release.
Then a few months before Foundry 42 in Manchester got going (where S42 is being made) Erin Roberts revealed that it was going to be episodic.
The initial plan was to deliver it in about four or five episodes for the 50 missions total. As usual they had a crazy overambitious plan. I remember that Chris said there were going to be ~3 months between episodes. I lol'ed.

So much for the history class. The latest plan is three episodes AFAIK but I can't remember hearing anything about the spacing. If they want to achieve the original vision, however, then it better be rapid fire mode because as per Chris Roberts' vision we're supposed to start our careers in Squadron 42 and then drop out and continue as "star citizens" in the PU.
Remember: The FULL PU is still scheduled for late 2016 according to Chris Roberts so we should see all three episodes between now and then. Yeah. I lol'ed again.

In the original KS campaign, it was the $6m stretch goal described as:

The first squadron 42 mission disk, Behind Enemy Lines, available for free to all backers upon release. A 16-mission campaign in the style of The Secret Missions.

Let's hope they actually ship it with 16 and not 3 missions.

btw, the reason they took out co-op and drop-in/drop-out is blatantly obvious. The net code sux.

157. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Sep 2, 2015, 07:39  dsmart 

LurkerLito wrote on Sep 1, 2015, 15:01:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Sep 1, 2015, 11:44:
A better analogy would be buying a lottery ticket only to find the prize is bigger and better than what was originally planned but that it will take longer to receive it. Do you want $1,000,000 now or $10,000,000 later?
No the best analogy is, a bunch of people buy a lottery tickets and each one wins the grand prize that will pay out $1m per person, then the lottery officials say, "we'll give you all $10m each after 10 years by using your money as the seed 'investment' at the race track" with the caveat that you might lose that $1m you already should have.

Now a majority of the "winners" decide they want their $10m, and the lottery officials say, well since the majority wants it, fuck you to the minority of users that only wanted their guaranteed $1m winning ticket.

That said ... I can't believe how long all these threads are. I can't seem to look away from the train wreck. Rubeyes
Popcorn

^this. All of it. Well done.

140. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Sep 1, 2015, 11:07  dsmart 

nin wrote on Sep 1, 2015, 10:11:
Scheherazade wrote on Sep 1, 2015, 10:03:
I wish the people that are upset about their use of money would have simply never gotten involved. They clearly didn't appreciate the conditions they were getting involved in at the time they hit the 'spend' button.

Complaining about CIG is like complaining to 7-11 that you didn't win the lottery and you want your dollar back. If you don't like taking risks, don't finance a startup.

-scheherazade

Some of us backers feel the same way (not wanting to be involved). But what the project started at, at what it morphed into are two wildly different things. I don't give a fuck about a social space, or a FP shooter, or a goddamn racetrack...yet here's all this stupid shit, and no single player.

A better comparison would be a lottery that changes the rules every week and gives out prizes no one asked for instead of the promised money.

^this

131. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Sep 1, 2015, 06:33  dsmart 

InBlack wrote on Sep 1, 2015, 04:16:
I just came here to say Im sick of repeating myself in every single Starcitizen thread. It always devolves into he said, she said, and the usual suspects show up by the end of the thread to push their agenda on the rest of us like it is gospel.

Wake me up when they release Squadron42 or anything that actually resembles an actual game. Until then, bye.

Please don't do that or we may never see you again.

130. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Sep 1, 2015, 06:32  dsmart 

RedEye9 wrote on Sep 1, 2015, 00:41:
CJ_Parker wrote on Aug 31, 2015, 23:20:
However, the biggest and most concerning contradiction IMHO is that Roberts said that on the one hand there are no "buffers" and on the other hand that they have a "healthy cash reserve". Ummm... so what is it?

You may have misinterpreted the word buffer. CR is referring to a buffer zone and not a monetary buffer.

From the article:
"It's just a very big game, compounded by the fact that we're very public," says Roberts. "We're open in our development. We have no buffer. We have no shield. And so we have to say how things are going."

Yeah, that's how I read it as well. Usually the word "filter" is used in this context.

But regardless, he still doesn't hold himself accountable for this mess. And he still talks about being open, when in fact, asking him for financial accountability seems to be something he won't discuss.

129. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Sep 1, 2015, 06:30  dsmart 

CJ_Parker wrote on Aug 31, 2015, 23:20:
Just read the entire Polygon article which, in spite of the clickbaity headline, is surprisingly balanced and objective.

It is not shedding a good light on SC, however, mostly because Christ Roberts -as usual- talks too much and keeps contradicting Himself - as always.

For example -as always- He conveniently forgets that it was Him who confirmed an "end of 2016" date for the FULL (His exact words "FULL") PU release at Gamescom about two weeks ago.
Then in this Polygon article He blames the community for having unrealistic expectations and He mentions a much more staggered release.
So which is it? We gonna have a FULL PU release by the end of 2016 or we gonna be at some point -maybe even just the beginning- of said staggered release?

If you read the article you will find tons of little contradictions like that... like "no there is no problem at all and everything is awesome" vs. "yes there are always some problems and things do not always work out as planned" and so on.

However, the biggest and most concerning contradiction IMHO is that Roberts said that on the one hand there are no "buffers" and on the other hand that they have a "healthy cash reserve". Ummm... so what is it?

I have a formal education in IT project management and the VERY FIRST thing they taught me at school with regard to project management and Microsoft Project in particular was to ALWAYS provide for generous buffers and whenever in doubt plan VERY conservatively for when things are NOT going according to plan.
Has Roberts ever gone to any kind of school? Has no one taught Him this MOST BASIC shit???

Anyway, since Roberts for some strange reason seriously seems to believe that the FULL PU (again: His words!) can be delivered by the end of 2016... well, let's put 1 + 1 together and -yes- this means that they will run out of cash or have to tap into their "healthy reserve" by the end of next year.
This totally unrealistic "optimism" should send up a huge red flag to any backer of this project. There are way too many contradictions. Just read the Polygon article and don't take everything at face value (like theyarecomingforyou who just parrots whatever Roberts says) but think for yourselves... the contradictions are scarier than all the delays and lack of substantial content combined!

You have ganked almost the entire context of my next blog

But seriously, you and I have had our food fights from time to time, but it's great to see that those of us old schoolers can set aside differences and see the forest from the trees.

Everything you said, is spot on. And I picked apart pretty much the same things you said. And if you look at my Interstellar Breach blog, that's precisely what I did there as well.

The broken promises, contradictions, lack of accountability etc, are all the Red flag and warnings signs that scream consumer fraud with this project.

As I've said before, I know with unwavering certainty, that this project is FUBAR

And since July, even though some people were attacking me, most of those with common sense, are beginning to see the chinks in the armor. In fact, I had a very reasonable exchange (his post appears above mine) with a steadfast backer just yesterday. I also responded to a letter that I was sent, and which I made public with the author's permission.

Chris should have stuck with the original plan and made that game. It may not have been the BDSSE but at least he was would have delivered on vision 1.0, then continued working on vision 2.0

Mark my words, this is going to go down in the videogame history books as one of biggest disappointments ever.

128. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Sep 1, 2015, 06:19  dsmart 

thecakeisalie wrote on Aug 31, 2015, 21:59:
dsmart wrote on Aug 31, 2015, 07:22:
My 100% ehtical and 99.9% unbiased review.

Good read as always Derek. Ignore the haters. A growing number of people are starting to question CIG's business decisions. While not all might agree with you that the game is doomed to fail, I think most sensible people want accountability from them.

Indeed. I have qualified "failure" in all my blogs; and I am going to add more clarity in an upcoming blog.

I stand firm on what I said back in my first blog of July 4th weekend in that this game as pitched will never get made.

Instead, they're going to scale it down, or change the vision again (I suspect this will happen in 2016, now that heat is on) into a more manageable work product.

Even if they DO manage to release all these modules as promised, from what we've seen after four years and $90m, it's going to remain a bug ridden mess, with performance issues.

All of the above would mean a failure to deliver on promises.

People need to go back and READ the promises that CR has made for this project and it's easy to see that they aren't even 25% of the way there yet.

111. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Aug 31, 2015, 18:10  dsmart 

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Aug 31, 2015, 15:56:
jdreyer wrote on Aug 31, 2015, 15:48:
Thanks Derek. I agree with your assessment on engine, I was actually kind of shocked when they announced they'd be using Cryengine. No Man's Sky, LOD, and Elite:Dangerous all use custom engines for this very reason.

Although I never play MMOs, good luck with LOD. I hope it turns out well.
Using a custom engine would have added years onto the development, something Chris Roberts addressed recently. It might have produced a better result but CIG wasn't in a position to make such a commitment when they weren't sure the game was even going to be funded.

Yes, that's true. But if you can put your biases aside for the moment, you will agree that yes, he was 100% right to pick an off-the-shelf engine. Back in 2011/12 when he was pitching the original (vision 1.0) of this game.

His own actions and grandiose plans as per the increased scope (vision 2.0) that got him where he is now. With an engine that they now have to customize to build this new game.

It simply won't work. Period. The game - as designed now - is completely beyond the scope of this engine. And the issues seen, even in the almost ONE YEAR OLD AC 1.0 are testament to that.

And this social/planetside module release is indicative of this very same problem. And I 100% guarantee that Star Marine will compound the problem x10 once that gets plugged in.

As to why they even released social/planetside now, instead of waiting? I touched on that here.

To be clear, I wanted - and still want - them to succeed. But unless and until CR comes clean about the capabilities, this project is going to fail (whether it completes or not is irrelevant)

People keep calling me a hater; this despite the fact that everything we've seen and heard thus far, has been proven my insight (since the first Interstellar Citizens blog) to be right on the mark.

97. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Aug 31, 2015, 15:39  dsmart 

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 31, 2015, 15:09:
BadIronTree wrote on Aug 31, 2015, 14:41:
More info here
Polygon

That was a good, well written, article. Recommended reading for Black Knights, White Knights, Derek Smart and all of theyarecomingforyou's "usual trolls".

I knew about it since it was in the works. I read it when it first went online this morning.

904 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo