Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for [VG]Reagle

Real Name [VG]Reagle   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname [VG]Reagle
Email Concealed by request
ICQ 12784732
Description The First Newell
Gabe's Watching
Homepage http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pn4kZyqVRU
Signed On Jan 1, 2001, 05:36
Total Comments 978 (Graduate)
User ID 8515

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 16, 2013, 20:44 [VG]Reagle

2013 1,789 Warrents issues and 0 rejected Hahahaha. What a joke.  

I am MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better now.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 16, 2013, 20:42 [VG]Reagle

FISA court has granted 33,942 warrants, with only 11 denials. And those 11 were years ago.

Why don't they put the constitution in the washroom so that the judges can wipe their asses with it?

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
15. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 15, 2013, 19:30 [VG]Reagle

I wonder if the FISC Court has copies of the constitution in the bathroom so they can use it to wipe with?  

News Comments > Watch Dogs Delayed to Spring 2014
33. Re: Watch Dogs Delayed to Spring 2014 Oct 15, 2013, 19:08 [VG]Reagle

arg

This comment was edited on Oct 15, 2013, 19:49.

News Comments > DICE: Linux Needs "One Killer App or Game"
10. removed Oct 13, 2013, 12:47 [VG]Reagle

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 14, 2013, 08:59.

News Comments > Daikatana on Steam
32. Re: Daikatana on Steam Oct 2, 2013, 19:09 [VG]Reagle

Dear John,
Iím writing this letter from Moscow, having just read your lovely post about me, which a good friend forwarded me and implored me to reply to. I really never thought I would relive the joy that was Ion Storm, circa 1997, or that the memories of those times still troubled you so 11 years later. Then again, I would guess you live in the memories of your twenties as much as you can, given the reality of your thirties. Glad to know Iím still in your thoughts.
I enjoyed your comments very much, but several of my friends (especially those that were around for those heady time to witness the truth of it up close) did not find it quite so funny, and thought that I should take the time to set a few things straight as publicly as the flame you chose to randomly launch my way.
While I am not at all interested in reliving those days, I will also not allow you to rewrite the history of it all, more to your liking and to my public detriment, and I will in no way take the rap for what you did (or didnít do)with your dream company. So here are just a few reminders to jog your memory.
While my job title (which you gave me) was CEO of your company, I was one of two ďjunior partnersĒ in a partnership of 6. I made about 1/3 of what the Ďbig boy partnersí (as you liked to call yourselves back then) did and owned less than five percent of your company. I wasnít awarded a 250k signing bonus like you were for signing up to your own startup and I didnít have a personal assistant like you, nor occupy one of the 4 corners of power in the original Ion Storm building. And unlike you, I didnít get to file a federal trademark for my own personal catch phrase,Ē Suck it Down.Ē I remind you of these things only to remind you that there was absolutely nothing done by me or Ion Storm, including the advertisements which bore your name and which you happily posed for, that didnít require your full approval and grand signature.
And while I did think that famous Bitch ad was pretty funny, Iíll remind you that you signed that one too, and Iím fairly certain I wasnít holding your hand or using a Jedi mind trick on you when you did it. Iíll also remind you that the whole reason for running the teaser ad was that we felt we should be starting to advertise the game since it you said was shipping so soon, for Christmas in 1997. Even though we had nothing but a logo and that signature promise to use for an ad 6 months before you promised Eidos and your partners that Daikatana would be ready to redefine shooters on shelves worldwide.
Our former employee also reminded me that I fought on a daily basis to try to save that company from the poison which you had invited into it (and watched spread like a cancer while you kept your head in the sand), only to find myself ushered out the door, since it was such a buzz kill to hear my incessant complaints about the way things were being run, which were really those of the 80 or so young fresh faced developers we hired in the 10 months I was there. But hey, it was clear that I was the problem there, as you guys really took off the year after I left. Or, more accurately, nearly every one of those 80 hires did.
I do owe you a thank you for that little shove to get me started on Gathering of Developers, a company that I was an actual partner of, and which Take Two Ďreigned iní buy buying for 30 million dollars, two years after we opened an office, which resulted in no less than eight million unit selling PC games and over 350 million dollars in revenue for TTWO (my investors) during roughly the same amount of time that it took you and the remaining Ďbig boy partnersí to shit away Eidosí (your investors) 30 million and deliver one of the biggest heaps of dung ever put onto a CD Rom, just before being foreclosed on. Thank god for Warren Spector, who was also made a Ďjunior partnerí, and later delivered Eidos Stormís only salvation in the form of Deus Ex.
And please donít be too concerned for the independent developers I work withÖ just like with GodGames, and like the deal I struck for you with Eidos, Gamecock owns their IP and is branded above the publisher on everything, and has a great royalty rate. Royalty rates are what you make if you actually make a game that is good and sells. Remember Quake one?
Iím also grateful for your concern over my incessant partying, which has somehow led me to be married to the same beautiful woman for 17 years now, while raising two incredible daughters together. You should maybe try the partying, since your unparalleled work ethic and strong character has (just in the time Iíve known you) left only a bloody trail of ex-wives, fatherless kids, and ill advised breast implants strewn across this fair nation, even before you flew all the way to Romania for your latest wife. If sheís not still around, let me know, and Iíll see if I can pick another one up for you here in Russia.
Its been great catching up, but Iím off to dinner now with Harry Miller, my best friend and business partner for the past decade (ever had one of those, John?), and our very happy new investor, followed by some crazy partying to keep it real, just for you.
You take care now, and remember just because id, Eidos, and then Midway fired you doesnít mean youíre not still awesome!
Suck it down,
Your pal Mike

News Comments > Half-Life 3 Developer List Found
36. Re: Half-Life 3 Developer List Found Oct 2, 2013, 18:58 [VG]Reagle

Gaben must have run out of donuts and went into a rage. Its the only explanation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx0li8PknPc

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Sep 30, 2013, 21:58 [VG]Reagle

I may not be the brightest troll on Blues News but even I know that its 1000 miles to a satellite and back. Thats 53 ms added to my lag when I am PWNING YOUR ASS on COD. Not that it would matter but its still too much lag DUDE...Might miss my headshot.  

News Comments > New NVIDIA GeForce Beta
1. Re: New NVIDIA GeForce Beta Sep 30, 2013, 21:53 [VG]Reagle

Stop being a douchenozzle  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
3. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Sep 29, 2013, 11:23 [VG]Reagle

Deorderant, Deorderant, Deorderant, Deorderant, Deorderant, Deorderant, Deorderant, Deorderant, Deorderant, Deorderant, Deorderant, Deorderant, Deorderant, Deorderant, Deorderant  

News Comments > GTA Online Microtransactions Confirmed
12. Re: GTA Online Microtransactions Confirmed Sep 26, 2013, 07:38 [VG]Reagle

Its just you  

News Comments > Unconfirmed Grand Theft Auto V PC Listing Shows March Date
30. Re: Unconfirmed Grand Theft Auto V PC Listing Shows March Date Sep 25, 2013, 18:53 [VG]Reagle

Rockstar Jammed it home in every PC gamer with Red Dead.

BEND OVER PC OWNERS........

ITs TIME FOR SLOPPY SECONDS!!!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 23, 2013, 20:53 [VG]Reagle

"Windows 8.1 offered early to some businesses for testing"

You mean ALL TWO OF THEM THAT ARE USING THAT STEAMING PILE OF CRAP????

News Comments > More on Steam Living Room Plans Next Week
20. Re: More on Steam Living Room Plans Next Week Sep 20, 2013, 20:35 [VG]Reagle

I opened steam to see
all of the games on sale
I can't believe my luck
payment transaction failed
All I want is to download
all these super awesome games
it's like the program knows that
So tell me who's to blame

News Comments > More on Steam Living Room Plans Next Week
19. Re: More on Steam Living Room Plans Next Week Sep 20, 2013, 20:30 [VG]Reagle

Gabe needs to lay off the tid bits before he explodes. He already looks like the stay puffed marshmellow man from Ghost busters.  

News Comments > Amazon.de Lists PC Grand Theft Auto V
4. Re: Amazon.de Lists PC Grand Theft Auto V Sep 20, 2013, 20:21 [VG]Reagle

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

News Comments > PC Grand Theft Auto V Evidence?
81. Re: PC Grand Theft Auto V Evidence? Sep 16, 2013, 20:39 [VG]Reagle

Rockstar leaned us over and Screwed us when they NEVER released Red Dead on the PC.

Now they dug us up and are SCREWING OUR CORPSES with this GTA 5 thing.

AARRRRRRRRGTHGHAAREAEAEGHHGHHGHGHGGGGGAGAGGGGGA

News Comments > Valve Remains Bullish on Linux
1. Re: Valve Remains Bullish on Linux Sep 16, 2013, 19:43 [VG]Reagle

Gabe needs to be the next Microsoft CEO. He is about the only chance MS has to turn the company around. He couldn't eat more then 10 million in junk food so they would do great to hire him.  

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Sep 3, 2013, 21:44 [VG]Reagle

Don't be such a dickwolf  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Aug 30, 2013, 22:19 [VG]Reagle

$10,000,000,000/314,000,000(pop USA)*5(people per family= $159 dollars per family

FOR THIS $159 DOLLARS PER FAMILY ARE THEY NUTS???

And how does being able to crack codes make us safer anyway???? They are probably reading our mail. We work hard for our money and then this?

How about something like paying down the deficit or crazy stuff like that?

978 Comments. 49 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo