Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Peter Woronko

Real Name Peter Woronko   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Pete
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description go leafs go
Homepage None given.
Signed On Dec 12, 2000, 19:26
Total Comments 1267 (Pro)
User ID 8214

User comment history
< Newer [ 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. No subject Nov 22, 2002, 22:00 Pete

the apple it girl is funny

dont do drugs kids or you will be called up by apple to do silly web commercials.

Doin' it Big
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

17. Re: Happy Birthday, Blue! Nov 21, 2002, 10:45 Pete

happy birthday to everybody that has one today, blue, devster, kezzek!

Doin' it Big

News Comments > Tech Bits
18. Re: ATI Cards Nov 20, 2002, 12:52 Pete

Thanks for the URL Zan Lynx

I have a Pinnacle Studio's DV10 which, under WindowsME, serves all my editing needs. My good machine runs WinXP Pro and this Pinnacle thing won't run with it

Pete? I still have a Trident 1MB! For some reason, every Epox M/B I've bought comes with the BIOS set to PCI Video by default, so the old Trident goes in so I can swap to AGP. This reminds me; does anyone know of a simpler way to deal with that?

There should be a setting in your bios that will disable pci video by default, or atleast let you choose between agp and pci.

also i've heard that trident is back into the video market, gonna release a budget dx7/8? card soon. This means its time for an upgrade!

Doin' it Big

News Comments > Renegade Linux Server Prerelease
10. Re: hey Nov 20, 2002, 12:48 Pete

If its in the bargain bin, i will probably pick it up. Well, after my tour of duty on battle for europe. Even though we are getting smoked by the allies its still a lot of fun. All you non believers should give it a try. i am in the day of defeat campaing, but there is also a medal of honor, wolfenstein, bf1942 available.

Doin' it Big

News Comments > UT2003 Patch Plans
6. No subject Nov 19, 2002, 23:44 Pete

Are there any good mods comming out for ut2k3? If not im gonna return it. Im looking for something like a ww2 shooter or something entirely fresh and new

Doin' it Big

News Comments > Tech Bits
16. No subject Nov 19, 2002, 23:35 Pete

So how much faster is it than my trident 1 meg card? Does it bump map ascii art? I sure hope so, cause i cant find any card that does

Doin' it Big

News Comments > Impossible Creatures Diary
2. Re: Looking forward Nov 19, 2002, 23:31 Pete

I vaguely remember a game similar to this with another name. Did they rename the title from something else?
or am i just loosing it?

Doin' it Big

News Comments > Renegade Linux Server Prerelease
7. Re: hey Nov 19, 2002, 23:29 Pete

If they do end up doing a sequal, I hope they license out for a new engine (UT2003 would work great), since that seemed to be where most of their problems where, along with people trying to run servers on connections that chouldn't support them.

Wasn't it reported here that the sequal was canned, due to lack of sales or unmet expectations?

The demo scared me away, along with BF1942. Mabey i will pick them up next year when they become more stable

Doin' it Big

News Comments > Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Q&A
6. Re: where's the wheels Nov 19, 2002, 23:26 Pete

But it was to the point...
No way to confuse #4's feelings towards the title.

Doin' it Big

News Comments > Platoon Marches In
15. No subject Nov 19, 2002, 23:24 Pete

How pleasant. But most of this could be said about all war games. Its just that most developers aren't clever enough to evoke emotions from players other than through violence, im speaking about conflict. Yes i am aware there are games without violence, simcity comes into mind but still. Thats probably why games will not be considered art anytime soon.

If that makes any sense at all to you, then you know what im talking about! Otherwise carry on

Doin' it Big

News Comments > SimCity 4 Preview
10. No subject Nov 18, 2002, 16:57 Pete

The original simcity was the best.
try to deny it! you can't. sc 2000 was good but it didnt rule like the first one.

Doin' it Big

11. MJ Nov 15, 2002, 14:24 Pete

thats just gross. I loved his earlier work. But the man has lost his touch, and mind perhaps.

Its a shame, waste of a talent.

Guess that money truly doesnt buy happiness

Doin' it Big

News Comments > Unreal II Interview
10. Re: Not every game needs MP... Nov 15, 2002, 13:55 Pete

Hey /dev/null have you ever tried the HL converstion from poke 646? This game has the best graphics I've seen for any HL MOD out there.

http://www.poke646.com/

Have you seen the graphics in natural selection? I know its multiplayer only, but it sure is pretty for a mod for half life.

Doin' it Big

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
5. Re: Another this vs that thread... Nov 14, 2002, 19:05 Pete

I vote for this, cause that has nooo chance of winning. This has always been better. That? well that sucks, everybody knows that that is inferior to this. AHAHHAHAHA

confused?

i am

Doin' it Big

News Comments > Horizons Preview
4. No subject Nov 14, 2002, 19:03 Pete

Ever notice that in MMOG's there arent massive ammounts of people together? They are all spread out. And in the previews there i didnt see any charcters.

WOOOO look at that outdoor simulator. (and no i didnt read any of it)

Doin' it Big

News Comments > Grand Theft Alibi
14. No subject Nov 14, 2002, 18:59 Pete

I was gonna say the dude was to young to probably even buy the game, but it turns out he's 19. He's age of majority, so he has only himself to blame.

Doin' it Big

7. Cisco 3600 fast ethernet... Nov 14, 2002, 11:01 Pete

Thats one way of selling a product quickly. Err what where they selling again? boobies or the ethernet card?

Oh and what happened to the "hudson haters click here" that would hide them from the story, by goin down the page?

Doin' it Big

News Comments > BF1942 Add-on?
34. Re: a couple comments Nov 13, 2002, 16:51 Pete

Gandalf, that was a response to the joke I made earlier in the post. And by the way, i am Canadian, and know the role we played in ww2.

So chilax

Doin' it Big

6. Re: Teen burns self with 'Jackass'-type stun Nov 13, 2002, 11:53 Pete

Talk about removing silly warnings I can't remember the exact ad but it was for a chainsaw and it said something to the point of "Do not attempt to stop the blades with hands or genitals!"

The warning not to stop the blades with hands or genitals implies that someone has already attempted to do this. Picture it and try not to laugh.

Doin' it Big

News Comments > Neocron Ships
23. Re: Neocron Nov 13, 2002, 11:46 Pete

Umm, this sounds totally fucking stupid. Im really sick of all these half assed online games coming out. Avoid this one, it will be as bad as Earth and Beyond

You are mistaken, Earth and Beyond wasn't bad, it was just shallow. If they give the high level players something to do, it will be a decent game. But it is not a bad game.

Doin' it Big

1267 Comments. 64 pages. Viewing page 47.
< Newer [ 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo