Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael

Real Name Michael   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Efflixi
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 9189534
Description
Homepage http://www.efflixi.net
Signed On Nov 13, 2000, 02:03
Total Comments 386 (Amateur)
User ID 7788

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

News Comments > Good Old Games Becomes GOG.com
25. Re: Good Old Games Becomes GOG.com Mar 27, 2012, 17:13 Efflixi

Optional nickname wrote on Mar 27, 2012, 12:52:
I would give GOG $1,000 right now, if they could aquire Commodore Amiga game licences and sell them as PC Emulated ones.

Amiga Forever - http://www.amigaforever.com/ The plus edition comes with quite a few popular games including one of my favorite all time Amiga games, Battle Squadron!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Notch's Space Adventure Plans
12. Re: Notch's Space Adventure Plans Mar 18, 2012, 16:51 Efflixi

All I want is another Freelancer!  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
3. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 18, 2012, 13:51 Efflixi

Anno 2070 has some pretty bad DRM if that is of any concern to you. Otherwise I hear it's a pretty good game. Unfortunately I'll never know because I refuse to support games with draconian DRM.  

News Comments > Scrolls Will Be Scrolls
20. Re: Scrolls Will Be Scrolls Mar 11, 2012, 20:27 Efflixi

Graham wrote on Mar 11, 2012, 19:45:
I don't suppose you could cite the source for $300k-$400k per day being pulled in, could you? 20,000 copies per day seems quite impressive, and I haven't heard anything of the sort from Notch or Mojang.

http://www.minecraft.net/stats

News Comments > Valve Worth $3B?
32. Re: Valve Worth $3B? Mar 8, 2012, 06:08 Efflixi

MuzixMon wrote on Mar 7, 2012, 22:58:
My Steam account has over 400 games in it and I have gifted at least 400 games for my family and friends. I bought so many games I already owned just in order to have them connected to my Steam account. I wish I had a dollar figure on how much I've actually spent. I wonder how many others have spent as much as I have or possibly even more??? Whatever the case, I can see why they are worth so much and I'm VERY happy they are a raging success. They proved PC gaming is alive and well. I really hope they stay just the way they are (a PC game company) and never turn into another Microsoft and destroy the platform completely. I really despise MS for all the damage they did to PC gaming. Anyways, big congrats to Valve, they deserve it!

http://www.steamcalculator.com/

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 15, 2012, 18:16 Efflixi

My mom is almost estranged from us. She still loves us but she has chosen to live many states away. My dad is gone. He committed suicide in 2010. There's a long long personal story involved with all of that and there's no need to go into it here but i had forgiven my dad of all his wrongdoings so when i learned he was gone my only regret was that i couldn't tell him personally that i had forgiven him. He didn't give me that chance.

If you are on good terms with your parents, let them know you love them!

11. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 5, 2012, 18:12 Efflixi

The random game has been given away! Sorry to those who missed it.  

10. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 5, 2012, 13:02 Efflixi

Totally random thing here:
First person to EMAIL me (not post here) their steam id will get one of the games on their wish list given to them by me.

News Comments > Indie Royale New Year's Bundle
10. Re: Indie Royale New Year's Bundle Jan 6, 2012, 05:53 Efflixi

I am not going to use my Fractal steam key as I don't usually play those kinds of games.

9GQRP-BFAEG-K7KAL

Free for the taking!

News Comments > Skyrim Patch After Thanksgiving
16. Re: Skyrim Patch After Thanksgiving Nov 19, 2011, 06:04 Efflixi

I've put close to 15 hours into the game already (absolutely loving it so far) and I've only had 1 CTD and no other real bugs. ATI/AMD video cards are seeming to have lots of troubles and the guy above me with a ton of problems has guess what... an ATI card. I personally have an nVidia card. Try getting the latest ATI drivers.  

News Comments > Indie Royale Adds More Sanctum DLC
11. Re: Indie Royale Adds More Sanctum DLC Oct 30, 2011, 19:43 Efflixi

I have no intention of playing Nimbus, so here's my Steam key for it.

L6BG8-BXZDZ-ZW4DE

1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 30, 2011, 13:30 Efflixi

With the onset of winter, I've been cooking "warm" things. I made gumbo a while back (I'm a real Cajun, allowed to!) and I'd like your latest chili recipe Blue. I think I'll finally try it this year.  

News Comments > Diablo II Patched
4. Re: Diablo II Patched Oct 29, 2011, 05:47 Efflixi

Bhruic wrote on Oct 29, 2011, 03:07:
Wonder how effective those ignore options are? It'd be a potentially useful way to filter out those damn bots, although they have so many accounts it might be like whack-a-mole.

From the fact they added a filter, i'd rather use that. You can then block messages from the websites names. So for a filter, you join a game, a bot joins and spams "www.getdiabloiistuffhere.com", you can just filter on that website and you'll never see it again. The ignore feature would be more for idiots in public games or chat channels.

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Oct 13, 2011, 07:02 Efflixi

Yea i cancelled my hard copy of the pre-order for $59.99 and got this one instead. I don't care if i don't get the discs.  

8. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2011, 17:45 Efflixi

I've been coming here for far longer than my join date implies (even though that is old in itself. I've enjoyed every single day of it. And after more than a decade, this site is STILL my homepage...  

4. Re: Overused Jokes Oct 8, 2011, 14:08 Efflixi

nin wrote on Oct 8, 2011, 13:14:
We have some mutants gathering for a late-season cookout today

Man! First velociraptors and now the x-men! Blue's house is just a 24/7 adventure!

http://500px.com/photo/2312013?from=popular

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer
9. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer Oct 8, 2011, 10:49 Efflixi

I'm in the current beta. It's pretty awesome so far!  

27. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 5, 2011, 20:44 Efflixi

I may not have been a huge fan of Apple, but in losing Steve Jobs the world has lost a technological visionary. He'll be missed.  

26. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 4, 2011, 20:16 Efflixi

nin wrote on Oct 4, 2011, 19:38:
What page is it on, though? I've logged in under FF and IE both, and my only option is to update my account details.

edit: When I follow the "Be sure to check out the Tester Forums" link, it looks like I still don't have rights...

http://www.swtor.com/tester - If you are logged in properly you will see the following image: http://www.efflixi.net/images/download.png

24. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 4, 2011, 19:31 Efflixi

nin wrote on Oct 4, 2011, 19:23:
Efflixi wrote on Oct 4, 2011, 19:18:
I just got accepted into the beta for The Old Republic. Waahoo!

I did too, but I can't find the client to far. The button in the email just takes me to the tester page. Is yours this coming weekend?

You have to login before you see a download button.

Edit: be warned, it's going to download almost 30GB of data...

386 Comments. 20 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo