Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael

Real Name Michael   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Efflixi
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 9189534
Description
Homepage http://www.efflixi.net
Signed On Nov 13, 2000, 02:03
Total Comments 384 (Amateur)
User ID 7788

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 11, 2009, 15:05 Efflixi

The art from stamps is awe inspiring. I'm a very patient person, but there's no way in hell I could do something like that!

*edit*
I got 9/12 on the real newspaper or onion headline quiz.

This comment was edited on Oct 11, 2009, 15:08.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 10, 2009, 11:37 Efflixi

Today is 15 years since Doom II was released.  

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Oct 10, 2009, 11:13 Efflixi

I couldn't pass up Supreme Commander and Forged Alliance for only $5. I bought the original SupCom when it first came out, but I've always held off on FA because I felt it was too expensive. This makes that no longer true. My only gripes are that it still has DRM, and having to give my money to IGN.  

News Comments > STO Klingon/Other Faction Details
2. Re: STO Klingon/Other Faction Details Oct 9, 2009, 12:23 Efflixi

I keep having high hopes for this game, i hope it turns out good!  

News Comments > WoW Rated Down Under
2. Re: WoW Rated Down Under Oct 9, 2009, 12:23 Efflixi

If WoW is rated M, does that make Australians' heads explode fantastically at the sight of Age of Conan?

No kidding... an M rating for WoW? Really?

2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2009, 10:37 Efflixi

Tomorrow marks FIFTEEN years since Doom 2 came out. I can't believe that!  

19. Re: Question Oct 8, 2009, 19:02 Efflixi

The login to your account, and on the user settings on the menu bar on the left, change your email...

The problem is that i can't change my email address on this main account because my secondary account uses my current email address.

This comment was edited on Oct 8, 2009, 19:02.

11. Question Oct 8, 2009, 15:12 Efflixi

Not sure where to post this request so here goes:

I have two accounts here at Blues News. This one (my main one) with an ancient email address that I've not been able to use for more than 8 years, and a secondary account i must have created when i forgot the password to this one. (i don't actually remember why i created the second account)

Is there some way to combine these two accounts with each other, keeping the post count and actual posts on both? I can provide user information to prove i have both accounts. Obviously i won't give that information here on the boards. If you look, this account was created back in 2001. But anyway, let me know what i can do about this. It's been bugging me for years that i have to sign in with an email address i can't even use anymore.

News Comments > Archon PC Remake Nears
11. Re: Screenshot Oct 8, 2009, 15:03 Efflixi

Archon Ultra > All other version of Archon, and yes i played the original on my C64.  

News Comments > New UT3 Renegade-X
3. Re: New UT3 Renegade-X Oct 4, 2009, 06:43 Efflixi

After watching the latest video on their site, i am so downloading this and trying it out! I bought the Unreal Deal Pack on steam for $16. It included every unreal game ever released including UT3. This looks really awesome and well done!  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Applications
70. Re: SW:TOR Beta Signups Sep 30, 2009, 07:45 Efflixi

I create my account information, it asks me to create a more detailed profile for the beta test and i give it that information and then it dumps me right back to the create new account page and doesn't remember that I've already done this. Their back-end code is FUBAR'ed.  

News Comments > Fallen Earth Rises
6. Re: Fallen Earth Rises Sep 22, 2009, 23:28 Efflixi

I played the beta, was so horrible I quit. I join beta's to actually help the games but this one was so bad I knew it was going to be junk when it was released so I stayed away. I've yet to see anything that would change my mind on this. I was so hoping it would be an MMO version of Fallout 3. I was sadly mistaken.  

News Comments > UO: Stygian Abyss Next Month, Beta This Week
4. Re: UO: Stygian Abyss Next Month, Beta This Week Aug 12, 2009, 14:07 Efflixi

OMG! Stygian Abyss! I remember that game back in the day. First FPS-RPG I ever played.

Me too!

4. Re: All n One's Jul 28, 2009, 10:16 Efflixi

Blue: This is just for you!
http://www.videosift.com/video/You-Know-What-s-Bullshit-Printers

News Comments > HL2 NEOTOKYO°
9. Re: HL2 NEOTOKYO° Jul 5, 2009, 15:10 Efflixi

That trailer is freaking awesome!  

News Comments > Gratuitous Space Battles Movie
3. Re: Gratuitous Space Battles Movie Jul 4, 2009, 17:08 Efflixi

I can't wait for this game!  

News Comments > 2K HUGE Game Pack on Steam
8. Re: 2K HUGE Game Pack on Steam Jul 2, 2009, 21:24 Efflixi

Damnit all to hell, i bought the complete Civ3 pack about 2 months and both Freedom Forces when they were on sale a few weeks ago. I bought Bioshock last year on one of it's sales. In other words, i spent about $60 on those 3 packs and if i had just waited a little longer i could have the entire shebang for this. Since i already own half the games in this list i won't be buying it. But this is a freaking killer deal!  

News Comments > Weekend Sales
15. Re: Weekend Sales Jun 27, 2009, 08:08 Efflixi

Could a fan of HoMM1, 2, or 3 please comment on HoMM 5? I remember not liking 4 very much AT ALL even though I loved the first 3 games in the series.

5 is very enjoyable, 4 was the worst of the series by far. The other poster is correct, 5 is a lot like 3. On a side note, HoMM2 was the first game i ever paid for myself. I simply loved (and still play it!) that game.

News Comments > Serious Sam HD Announced
15. Re: Serious Sam HD Announced Jun 26, 2009, 04:08 Efflixi

If they keep all the physics and gameplay the exact same as before, and just update the graphics, i will buy this. I loved FE and SE but did NOT like Serious Sam 2. The game just felt wrong. Something was amiss, i can't even pinpoint it.  

News Comments > Spore Patch
4. Re: Spore Patch Jun 24, 2009, 21:14 Efflixi

I pretend Spore hasn't been released yet and watch the original GDC unveiling quite often.

Oh man this game is going to be sweet...

I still have the hour long presentation, i remember watching in awe of that game. Then so many things got taken out that it's nothing like it was back then.

384 Comments. 20 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo