Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Patrik Höglund

Real Name Patrik Höglund   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Grul
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 33413502
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 29, 2000, 10:28
Total Comments 7 (Suspect)
User ID 7617

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > DOOM 3 Expands
11. No subject Oct 25, 2004, 12:40 Grul

The SSG returns, goddamit! I hope this expansion implies a raise of quality equal to the difference between DOOM 1 and DOOM 2, then it's going to be brutal.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Game Movies
2. Damn! Feb 14, 2004, 16:15 Grul

This looks good! Next-gen fps games really are exciting. Probably very expensive to run hardware-wise, though...

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
2. Re: its the best thing that ever happened th Feb 8, 2004, 17:24 Grul

The thing that baffles me the most is why this story is a tech bit? Where's the tech in that?

News Comments > More on Interplay
23. Re: Goodnight, Interplay. Dec 17, 2003, 05:13 Grul

This is the only conceivable explanation for shelving FO3. I hope for god's sake that some other publisher will realize the potential in the franchise and somehow reassemble the team so that they can continue. I guess that Interplay, cursed be their name, own the copyright to the already developed assets, though.

Remember to sign the petition at
http://www.petitiononline.com/f3f3fnow/ !

News Comments > Black Isle, Fallout 3 Dead
82. Curse them for this Dec 9, 2003, 15:45 Grul

The shutting down of Black Isle Studios is an atrocity that should be punished. I was considering starting a petition for boycotting Interplay products from this day forth, but in the end decisions like shutting down talented developers and canning the sequel to a hugely popular franchise will bring Interplay down anyway. The only thing that can be done is to mourn the tragedy this is. The game community has lost something great today.

News Comments > DOOM III Q&A
97. No subject May 2, 2003, 05:54 Grul

People seem to forget that Doom1/2 were actually good games, and not just because their technology level. They had athmosphere like few games have, and I sure think that D3 will have that too with all the new tension-building tricks they can pull off with this new technology.

And by the way, if there isn't a chainsaw, it isn't a doom game. Period.

News Comments > DOOM III Screenshots
276. Anyway... May 29, 2002, 16:13 Grul

...I guess that the hardware vendors are jumping around in happiness right now. The release of this game will probably cause a massive upgrade wave all around the FPS gaming community.

I will sure as hell upgrade my computer.

7 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo