Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for KilrathiAce

Real Name KilrathiAce   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname KilrathiAce
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.eaglespeak.us/
Signed On Oct 12, 2000, 14:48
Total Comments 1483 (Pro)
User ID 7413

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > Chucky Game This Fall
3. Re: Chucky Game This Fall May 19, 2011, 23:58 KilrathiAce

Awesome, I hope they make this game rated for MATURE and extremly violent. Also use Ghetto Boys song Chucky Childs Play for the main theme! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKAfOLcmiZM  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Free OnLive Console with Red Faction Armageddon
1. Re: Free OnLive Console with Red Faction Armageddon May 4, 2011, 22:08 KilrathiAce

lol, I rather have free toilet paper with purchase of new toilet cleaner than anything to do with onlive.  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"

News Comments > New AMD Catalyst Drivers
8. Re: New AMD Catalyst Drivers Apr 28, 2011, 05:10 KilrathiAce

Beelzebud wrote on Apr 27, 2011, 17:35:
And for those of us without a 6000 series we have this:

High GPU clock speeds may be retained after exiting a 3D application.

I think I'll pass on these for now.

I had this happen when I exited a men of war assault squad editor(GEM) the card would not downclock no matter what I did in the drivers, I had to reboot and that did the trick but jeez.

News Comments > Men of War: Assault Squad Patch & DLC Released
3. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad Patch & DLC Released Apr 26, 2011, 20:28 KilrathiAce

I run a lot of serious hard+ skirmishes with 6+ players every day, if you ever see robin van hosting games and you up for it check it out.  

News Comments > Portal 2 User Review Backlash
89. Re: Portal 2 User Review Backlash Apr 20, 2011, 15:38 KilrathiAce

Verno wrote on Apr 20, 2011, 14:38:
KilrathiAce wrote on Apr 20, 2011, 14:29:
I am sure console part did hurt this game on PC by a small bit, however when one looks at metacritic, one needs to black out user score as its total garbage and irrelevant. You go to metacritic to see the metascore and nothing else.

I don't think user scores are irrelevant, in fact many times they are more valuable than actual review scores thanks to the good ol' advertising incentive one has hanging over its head. Either way though actual reviews by both are preferable to scores alone and it's safe to say you can ignore obvious attention whores and trolls who are scoring way too low.

User scores are irrelevant because users can just hit any score they want without any basis at all, while the reviews metascore collects are usually from known writers/reviewers who actually play the game(for most part) and at least give some facts about the game and about how they score the game.

News Comments > Portal 2 User Review Backlash
67. Re: Portal 2 User Review Backlash Apr 20, 2011, 14:29 KilrathiAce

I am sure console part did hurt this game on PC by a small bit, however when one looks at metacritic, one needs to black out user score as its total garbage and irrelevant. You go to metacritic to see the metascore and nothing else.  

News Comments > Portal 2 Watch
45. Re: Portal 2 Watch Apr 17, 2011, 03:09 KilrathiAce

All this portal 2 hype and little games related to having it released early... its ok if you actually plan or like the games, but there is no way in hell I would be playing something I dont really care for just to have a chance at portal 2 being released early... There is plenty of good games to play and little time. Valve may think that Portal 2 is some kind of second coming of christ or something but in reality its just another game.  

News Comments > World of Tanks Launch
4. Re: World of Tanks Launch Apr 13, 2011, 21:22 KilrathiAce

teamwork sure, like most typical mmos where u can team up.... as for skill lets not even go there lolz  

News Comments > Dragon Age DRM Servers Down
46. Re: Dragon Age DRM Servers Down Apr 13, 2011, 06:36 KilrathiAce

Icewind wrote on Apr 12, 2011, 23:56:
If you people are really serious about boycotting Bioware, how about passing on their DLC *and* ME3? Sure, I bought ME 1and 2, but I'm not even finishing the damn story. The second game was so dumbed down and short I don't even see a reason to give them $60 for an ME3 that will probably follow their current downward spiral and be about as long as Bulletstorm and as deep as Farmville.

You all talk a big game, but how about following through? Don't let these people think they can get away with this...

because we know you'll all buy DA3 and all of ME3's DLC, proving them right when they say gamers are stupid.

This is why ME2 was last product of Bioware I bought, previously I bought number of games from them. Not buying any of the stupid me2 dlcs, or da2.... and if this bs continues as I think its only gonna get worse I sure wont be paying for ME3.

News Comments > World of Tanks Launch
2. Re: World of Tanks Launch Apr 12, 2011, 21:03 KilrathiAce

This game is just like every other typical mmo, they dont even offer actual tank combat with anything resembling how tanks work. I know many people just want cars with guns, but it would be nice if thye offered a server with more simulation approach... cause the way it is is just blah  

News Comments > Theatre of War 3: Korea Demo
3. Re: Theatre of War 3: Korea Demo Apr 12, 2011, 19:45 KilrathiAce

It may look similar to men of war but it lacks the depth of men of war.  

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Trailer
11. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Trailer Apr 10, 2011, 06:13 KilrathiAce

eRe4s3r wrote on Apr 10, 2011, 02:32:
Its too bad Wh40k only tells stuff after M40 ( http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Age_of_the_Imperium )

It'd be far more interesting to see Warhammer in M29 or even before, or play as an Eldar during their fall. Kinda sucks nobody really takes this franchise anywhere new.

agreed

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Trailers
9. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Trailers Apr 8, 2011, 13:11 KilrathiAce

actually, that qualifies as a furry, look it up.  

6. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Trailers Apr 8, 2011, 12:44 KilrathiAce

DarkCntry wrote on Apr 8, 2011, 12:23:
KilrathiAce wrote on Apr 8, 2011, 11:31:
Oh hells yea, there is even a furry

Something tells me that someone doesn't know what a furry is....

guess not, cause there is one at 30 second mark, wearing cat ears:)

1. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Trailers Apr 8, 2011, 11:31 KilrathiAce

Oh hells yea, there is even a furry  

News Comments > Free Mass Effect 2 for Dragon Age II Owners [Updated]
51. Re: Free Mass Effect 2 for Dragon Age II Owners [Updated] Apr 6, 2011, 08:30 KilrathiAce

I guess this supposed to make up for the fact dragon age 2 is just a weak game... sorry no go.  

News Comments > Dawn of War II Retribution Dark Angels Next Week
1. Re: Dawn of War II Retribution Dark Angels Next Week Mar 31, 2011, 21:42 KilrathiAce

All visual, no gameplay changes in this, not worth it. Good thing there is a free update coming as well that adds achievements that add extra last stand wargear... now that actually affects gameplay in last stand.  

News Comments > Mass Effect 2 Arrival Arrives
11. Re: Mass Effect 2 Arrival Arrives Mar 30, 2011, 17:33 KilrathiAce

another pointless dlc.... where is 3  

News Comments > Crysis 2 Workarounds
45. Re: Crysis 2 Workarounds Mar 25, 2011, 03:40 KilrathiAce

Crytek wants us to pay $60 for a pc version of this game, while they obviously did almost no QA/testing for it. Now if they came out and said, pay us and we will 100% address issues as they appear because we have no resources/money to test the PC version, then that would sound good. However, without guarantee they will address all PC version game issues $60 sounds too much to ask at least of me.  

News Comments > Steam Video Recording Nears, Mobile Steam Possible
25. Re: Steam Video Recording Nears, Mobile Steam Possible Mar 23, 2011, 08:44 KilrathiAce

Basically steam is doing everything xfire already did as far as picture taking, overlay, video recording, next step after that will be ability to broadcast streams live on steam. Its a shame Xfire was bought out recently by some company with 0 brains, because xfire advanceement and development totally stalled. Xfire is now basically dead, but it had a lot of great ideas and potential. RIP Xfire, gj steam on doing everything xfire already did.

Oh and it would be nice if there was a 64bit steam client too, something that xfire did as well...

1483 Comments. 75 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo