Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for KilrathiAce

Real Name KilrathiAce   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname KilrathiAce
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.eaglespeak.us/
Signed On Oct 12, 2000, 14:48
Total Comments 1454 (Pro)
User ID 7413

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam User Loses Almost $1800 in Games Due to Ban [Updated]
22. Re: Steam User Loses Almost $1800 in Games Due to Ban [Updated] Mar 14, 2011, 20:35 KilrathiAce

This user cried a lot, his account is already re enabled...

Advice to the account holders, check steam subscriber agreement before going around advertising doing something thats clearly against the agreement. If you do not care to read the agreement then don't be suprised if action is taken against u as a result. Sure, in the end he did not sell the account, and in the end valve re enabled his account. Lesson learned.

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Crysis 2 "Be Fast" Trailer
1. Re: Crysis 2 "Be Fast" Trailer Mar 12, 2011, 00:28 KilrathiAce

Next, they need to incorporate a cheat that was used in the game, the mega teleport and add it as a special ability, then have another trailer using it and title it "BE EVERYWHERE".  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"

News Comments > SecuROM in Dragon Age II?
38. Re: SecuROM in Dragon Age II? Mar 11, 2011, 20:21 KilrathiAce

Thanks Derek for explaination, if thats all that is then everything is fine.  

News Comments > SecuROM in Dragon Age II?
2. Re: SecuROM in Dragon Age II? Mar 11, 2011, 16:17 KilrathiAce

ouch, some people who bought the game and have good lawyers should start hittin some lawsuits if possible, keep EA in line, stop letting them do whatever the f they want.  

News Comments > THQ Spending Big
8. Re: THQ Spending Big Mar 11, 2011, 04:36 KilrathiAce

new dow2 retribution sold great so they can definitely afford shelling out  

News Comments > Men of War: Assault Squad - Special Edition
1. Re: Men of War: Assault Squad - Special Edition Mar 7, 2011, 23:02 KilrathiAce

Need some King Tiger posters, or church of IS2 posters!  

News Comments > Steam Guard Beta
3. Re: Steam Guard Beta Mar 5, 2011, 21:59 KilrathiAce

Better question is WHY DONT THEY ALLOW US TO HAVE SECONDARY EMAIL tied to the account so that if something happens to our primary email there is easy way to recover account.... duh its no brainer.  

News Comments > Valve Announces Steam Guard
29. Re: Valve Announces Steam Guard Mar 3, 2011, 15:14 KilrathiAce

Valve needs to let us have more than 1 email account tied to the steam account. We need ability to have secondary email account in case something happens to primary. Currently, if your email account gets closed thats tied to steam, you lose your steam account.  

News Comments > Valve Announces Steam Guard
13. Re: Valve Announces Steam Guard Mar 3, 2011, 14:13 KilrathiAce

As long as this is optional, then thats cool, Valve needs to realize some people travel and often use more than 1 pc with their steam account, especially for smaller indie games.  

News Comments > Dawn of War II - Retribution Ships, Patch Plans
1. Re: Dawn of War II - Retribution Ships, Patch Plans Mar 3, 2011, 14:08 KilrathiAce

Patch released.

"A full party of 3 should now instantly enter a Last Stand match instead of searching for one"

thank the emperor

News Comments > Gaikai Live
8. Re: Gaikai Live Feb 27, 2011, 20:27 KilrathiAce

LOL, no thanks.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Men of War: Assault Squad
8. Re: Ships Ahoy - Men of War: Assault Squad Feb 27, 2011, 12:03 KilrathiAce

Yes, main theme in this game is pvp gameplay, there is ton of new gamemodes and maps, and most people playing online play pvp, thats where major fun is. I personally enjoy coop though.  

News Comments > OnLive Console with Homefront Preorders
13. Re: OnLive Console with Homefront Preorders Feb 27, 2011, 02:42 KilrathiAce

OnLive says a game they selling through their service has limited supplies? Is that supposed to make people buy it? ROFL.

Let me get something straight, If i am gonna pre order a game like homefront, its gonna be full game through steam or retail. I like to have all the graphical options/resolutions available, I wont even mention all the other issues with onlive.

What a joke.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Men of War: Assault Squad
3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Men of War: Assault Squad Feb 27, 2011, 02:36 KilrathiAce

This is men of war thats meant for more of online play. Editor and more tools coming soon along with patch. Also, a lot of mods will be coming, many conversions from men of war mods(and there is ton of them). There is already first modded mission, a german mission invading poland in 1939 taht u can download and play single or coop: http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=152&t=9307  

News Comments > Ship Simulator Extremes DLC Next Month
1. Re: Ship Simulator Extremes DLC Next Month Feb 25, 2011, 17:35 KilrathiAce

gotta admit, some impressive stuff lol  

News Comments > World of Tanks Record
10. Re: World of Tanks Record Feb 25, 2011, 03:48 KilrathiAce

Lol, someone called tanks in this game as historcially accurate... rofl get off crack.  

News Comments > Steam Screenshots Live
6. Re: Steam Screenshots Live Feb 25, 2011, 03:47 KilrathiAce

1GB storage is very nice.  

News Comments > World of Tanks Record
6. Re: World of Tanks Record Feb 24, 2011, 14:20 KilrathiAce

Its cars with guns, lets not call these tanks.  

News Comments > On PC Bulletstorm
31. Re: On PC Bulletstorm Feb 24, 2011, 02:33 KilrathiAce

Seriously, Epic and People Can Fly expect PC user to pay $60 for a game that is truly not polished for a typical PC gamer. * I got news for Epic, you want to be able to charge $60 for a PC game, make sure its actually made into a PC worthy game, PC users like their options especially when it comes to widescreen modes, enhanced graphics options etc. Do not insult PC gamers with a game that is obviously not polished for PC user or even tested by true PC gamer testers. If you are going to release half assed version for PC, do not release it at all. I am sick of companies like EPIC complain about PC market when they obviously don't care about what PC gamers expect out of games.

Yes, often PC gamers will have to figure out ways to "fix" the issues by editing stuff, but $60 ? please stop with the insults.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Footage, Preorder Bonus
47. Re: Battlefield 3 Footage, Preorder Bonus Feb 23, 2011, 13:24 KilrathiAce

Based on what I have seen so far this game wont shine for longer than maybe 5-6 months. Also, someone who buys this game without the bonus pack, will have to pay for those maps when trying to join a server running them? ROFL. just sad. Does this mean there will be no modding supported? Are they gonna charge for each map added to the game? Ea is doing good PR for a game thats basically BF2 redone on newer engine + more bugs than u can imagine. Gl with that.  

1454 Comments. 73 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo