Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for KilrathiAce

Real Name KilrathiAce   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname KilrathiAce
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.eaglespeak.us/
Signed On Oct 12, 2000, 14:48
Total Comments 1574 (Pro)
User ID 7413

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > SimCity Compensatory Games Revealed
90. Re: SimCity Compensatory Games Revealed Mar 18, 2013, 19:23 KilrathiAce

What a joke. Oh and no.  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > SimCity Hacked to Play Offline?
160. Re: SimCity Hacked to Play Offline? Mar 15, 2013, 18:02 KilrathiAce

Jivaro wrote on Mar 14, 2013, 16:12:
I am not arguing with anything you just said RT, however it is fair to point out that the "early EA" has about as much in common with today's EA as the early Atari has with today's Atari.

The hatred expressed here, imho, is born out of that disappointing reality. It is repeated with the hopes that more people will see the points and do exactly what you are suggesting...not buy from them. Unfortunately, human nature is such that if all the vocal people stop talking, the non-vocal people start forgetting. It is why these companies get away with what they do...gamers, on the whole, have the memories of a gnat and the attention span of a fruit fly. If people are interested in change the need to remain vocal about it. On social media, on fan sites, on news sites, one private forums, and most importantly on the official forums.

I am not saying it doesn't get tiresome, and I am not saying that it doesn't seem very odd to hear people complain about EA and yet buy their games because "SHINY!!!" or "I have been a fan since before you were born!!", I am just saying that "shut up and deal with it" has never changed anything. Unfortunately.

If you have a brain and can think rationally its easy to vote with your wallet. I havent bought a single EA game since Mass Effect 2 and never will again.

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"

News Comments > New Warhammer 40,000 TBS Game Planned
16. Re: New Warhammer 40,000 TBS Game Planned Mar 15, 2013, 18:00 KilrathiAce

RaZ0r! wrote on Mar 14, 2013, 20:49:
I just want Dawn of War 3 from Relic.

I dont think Relic can do w40k anymore, that license expired or wasnt bought by SEGA when they aquired relic I believe.

News Comments > SimCity Hacked to Play Offline?
94. Re: SimCity Hacked to Play Offline? Mar 14, 2013, 15:53 KilrathiAce

If you havent bought EA game recently then you will feel good and make sure you never do in future, if you are one of the people who still buying EA games, stop. If what you see here still doesnt convince you then I dont know what to say.  

News Comments > EA Adds SimCity Servers; Promises Free Game
65. Re: EA Adds SimCity Servers; Promises Free Game Mar 9, 2013, 19:22 KilrathiAce

Like I needed any more reasons not to ever touch any product associated with EA.... lol  

News Comments > No Diablo III PC/PS4 Play
37. Re: No Diablo III PC/PS4 Play Feb 27, 2013, 03:29 KilrathiAce

Sempai wrote on Feb 26, 2013, 05:01:
KilrathiAce wrote on Feb 26, 2013, 02:44:
Sony just scared to have their console players get pwned by PC lols

Dude, just stop..You make the PC adults look bad.

Its quite true in the general why you dont see console games and pc have compatible multiplayer, MS basically stated this while back when it came to games on gfwl.... so yea

News Comments > AMD's Hair-Raising Tech
28. Re: AMD's Hair-Raising Tech Feb 26, 2013, 18:45 KilrathiAce

Someone wrote blog incorrectly... it should of been AMD's graphics technology is being used in the Tomb Raider reboot to fix one the depiction of one of the most unrealistic physical characteristics of Lara Croft... her breasts. not hair  

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines Postmortem
43. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Postmortem Feb 26, 2013, 02:47 KilrathiAce

I am really tired of this bs, last time I care about anything out of Gearbox, as for SEGA I just hope Relic will not be destroyed by them.

Instead of crying for them to comment and have cry fests about it on forums you could decide not to ever buy anything out of GearBox developer and maybe even SEGA, thats how you make a point.

News Comments > No Diablo III PC/PS4 Play
20. Re: No Diablo III PC/PS4 Play Feb 26, 2013, 02:44 KilrathiAce

Sony just scared to have their console players get pwned by PC lols  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
59. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 21, 2013, 05:45 KilrathiAce

lol takes 5-10 years for consoles to try and catch up on the technology. Sony better pray things dont go wrong because they arent doing too well in any other arena of their business.  

News Comments > etc.
16. Re: etc. Feb 15, 2013, 18:59 KilrathiAce

Someone wasted their time to mod for Aliens Colonial Marines? I bet he put in more work than GearBox themselves...  

News Comments > Games for Windows LIVE Issue
22. Re: Games for Windows LIVE Issue Feb 12, 2013, 18:17 KilrathiAce

I learn my lesson with original dow2, ever since then NEVER BUY A GAME THAT USES GFWL, teach my kids this wisdom as well.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Aliens: Colonial Marines
104. Re: Ships Ahoy - Aliens: Colonial Marines Feb 12, 2013, 18:15 KilrathiAce

netnerd85 wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 10:02:
Verno wrote on Feb 12, 2013, 09:56:
Eh I don't know why some of you take so much pleasure in this, people could lose their jobs and no one likes a crappy game. I'd much rather be proven wrong and have a cool Aliens game to play
Agreed, It's pathetic and childish. I'm sure most of these people don't give two shits what the game review media say most of the time.

For those saying "see its crap", have you played it yourself?

I am sorry but if people on forums who bought the game, friends I know that have the game and then every review says coop is unplayable due to horrible netcode, nevermind all the other problems with the game then you telling me its just media saying its bad is just crap. You like it so much keep throwing money away.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Aliens: Colonial Marines
102. Re: Ships Ahoy - Aliens: Colonial Marines Feb 12, 2013, 18:06 KilrathiAce

Based on high number of critic reviews on metacritic and facts that the netcode in coop is horrible beyond belief this turns out to be complete garbage by SEGA. Let's hope SEGA doesnt push Relic to turn their games into crap under them as well.  

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines Season Pass and Bug Hunt DLC Announced
16. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Season Pass and Bug Hunt DLC Announced Feb 8, 2013, 13:44 KilrathiAce

So I assume this will be a huge hit since SEGA is sure it will be right? Oh and when I mean a "hit" I think of great game not just great sales.  

News Comments > Silent Hunter Online Trailer
8. Re: Silent Hunter Online Trailer Feb 5, 2013, 07:28 KilrathiAce

Looks like UBI managed to totally take this once great series and flush it completely down the toilet. Sad end.  

News Comments > Steam in Hot Water in the EU?
18. Re: Steam in Hot Water in the EU? Feb 2, 2013, 03:38 KilrathiAce

so this story is basically just some "steam" and no water, no real story here hehe.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Cave
12. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Cave Jan 24, 2013, 03:32 KilrathiAce

Oh no, Sega buying Relic will mean Relic will no longer have any hope of games kinda specialized for PC or rather less likely than before...  

News Comments > EA: Possible All-Games Bans for Unreported SimCity Beta Bugs
61. Re: EA: Possible All-Games Bans for Unreported SimCity Beta Bugs Jan 21, 2013, 00:42 KilrathiAce

LIke I need another reason not to ever buy any EA published games  

News Comments > THQ Asset Auction January 22nd
18. Re: THQ Asset Auction January 22nd Jan 8, 2013, 17:36 KilrathiAce

This could truly violate how and what kind of games Relic makes, especially if someone like EA or UBI buys Relic.  

1574 Comments. 79 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo