Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for KilrathiAce

Real Name KilrathiAce   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname KilrathiAce
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.eaglespeak.us/
Signed On Oct 12, 2000, 14:48
Total Comments 1588 (Pro)
User ID 7413

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines Lawsuit Responses
13. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Lawsuit Responses May 3, 2013, 10:53 KilrathiAce

That game was complete insult towards customers who paid for it and they well know it, they got away with "murder" with that game.  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit
16. Re: Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit May 1, 2013, 10:13 KilrathiAce

Stop buying gearbox games and problem solved but no people are just not wise enough and gonna fall to hype over and over without thinking or caring if something they buy is good or not  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"

News Comments > AMD Says No More DirectX?
1. Re: AMD Says No More DirectX? Apr 12, 2013, 20:44 KilrathiAce

I am sure they will say "Oh we do have plans and you will have to buy our new OS to get new directx!"  

News Comments > Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Preorders; Trailer
10. Re: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Preorders; Trailer Apr 11, 2013, 09:51 KilrathiAce

Its funny that there are people who already playing this cough, due to that russian hacker.  

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Payment Concerns
26. Re: MechWarrior Online Payment Concerns Apr 3, 2013, 01:18 KilrathiAce

Just turn the game pay to play or keep it free fully.  

News Comments > Thief 4 Trailer
38. Re: Thief 4 Trailer Apr 3, 2013, 01:16 KilrathiAce

This trailer felt like aprils fools.  

News Comments > Borderlands 2 DLC and Patch Released
5. Re: Borderlands 2 DLC and Patch Released Apr 3, 2013, 01:14 KilrathiAce

Dont forget Gearbox brought u aliens colonial marine. Up to you if you choose to forgive them fully and just forget about it. If you dont punish them for it by not buying any new stuff from them then you basically say its ok you can release crap games and we totally forgive you.  

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Payment Concerns
18. Re: MechWarrior Online Payment Concerns Mar 31, 2013, 07:39 KilrathiAce

I prefer they charge money and make it even more complex.  

News Comments > Next Week's Borderlands 2 Patch Details
17. Re: Next Week's Borderlands 2 Patch Details Mar 29, 2013, 06:55 KilrathiAce

Sorry Gearbox you made that new aliens game and thus i mentally block whatever else u make from now on.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite
42. Re: Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite Mar 26, 2013, 16:52 KilrathiAce

I am glad that 200 mil budget managed to produce a good game. sheesh  

News Comments > Unreal Engine 4 Teaser
23. Re: Unreal Engine 4 Teaser Mar 25, 2013, 16:48 KilrathiAce

Beamer wrote on Mar 25, 2013, 15:16:
KilrathiAce wrote on Mar 25, 2013, 14:03:
Ue3 sucked so they better step up here.

What didn't you like and what engines did you feel were better?

Or is this one of those standard "UE3 sucks but I have nothing to back it up with" arguments?

Take a look at TWI who made red orchestra sequel aka 2. They ran into so many problems due to engine compared to the old ue engine. Took them about year of waiting for epic to fix issues and it still have issues. Now more and more devs learning about ue3 limitations, look at jackboot games who are making ww2 game following their ro1 mod darkest hour. Even though they won ue3 license through contest long ago they still switched to cryengine 3 because ue3 is inferior in some of the aspects they want to have in Fausting Europa game. UE3 maybe ok for a consolish type of engine but when it comes to someone making a more complicated game with higher requirements of the physics and world they run into problems fast.

News Comments > Unreal Engine 4 Teaser
15. Re: Unreal Engine 4 Teaser Mar 25, 2013, 14:03 KilrathiAce

Ue3 sucked so they better step up here.  

News Comments > OnLive: 'Tis But a Scratch!
9. Re: OnLive: 'Tis But a Scratch! Mar 21, 2013, 12:04 KilrathiAce

Why are they still around? That money can be used better elsewhere...  

News Comments > John Riccitiello Leaving EA
47. Re: John Riccitiello Leaving EA Mar 18, 2013, 19:25 KilrathiAce

I hope he doesnt join some other publisher, dont need his stink ruin some good publisher now.  

News Comments > SimCity Compensatory Games Revealed
90. Re: SimCity Compensatory Games Revealed Mar 18, 2013, 19:23 KilrathiAce

What a joke. Oh and no.  

News Comments > SimCity Hacked to Play Offline?
160. Re: SimCity Hacked to Play Offline? Mar 15, 2013, 18:02 KilrathiAce

Jivaro wrote on Mar 14, 2013, 16:12:
I am not arguing with anything you just said RT, however it is fair to point out that the "early EA" has about as much in common with today's EA as the early Atari has with today's Atari.

The hatred expressed here, imho, is born out of that disappointing reality. It is repeated with the hopes that more people will see the points and do exactly what you are suggesting...not buy from them. Unfortunately, human nature is such that if all the vocal people stop talking, the non-vocal people start forgetting. It is why these companies get away with what they do...gamers, on the whole, have the memories of a gnat and the attention span of a fruit fly. If people are interested in change the need to remain vocal about it. On social media, on fan sites, on news sites, one private forums, and most importantly on the official forums.

I am not saying it doesn't get tiresome, and I am not saying that it doesn't seem very odd to hear people complain about EA and yet buy their games because "SHINY!!!" or "I have been a fan since before you were born!!", I am just saying that "shut up and deal with it" has never changed anything. Unfortunately.

If you have a brain and can think rationally its easy to vote with your wallet. I havent bought a single EA game since Mass Effect 2 and never will again.

News Comments > New Warhammer 40,000 TBS Game Planned
16. Re: New Warhammer 40,000 TBS Game Planned Mar 15, 2013, 18:00 KilrathiAce

RaZ0r! wrote on Mar 14, 2013, 20:49:
I just want Dawn of War 3 from Relic.

I dont think Relic can do w40k anymore, that license expired or wasnt bought by SEGA when they aquired relic I believe.

News Comments > SimCity Hacked to Play Offline?
94. Re: SimCity Hacked to Play Offline? Mar 14, 2013, 15:53 KilrathiAce

If you havent bought EA game recently then you will feel good and make sure you never do in future, if you are one of the people who still buying EA games, stop. If what you see here still doesnt convince you then I dont know what to say.  

News Comments > EA Adds SimCity Servers; Promises Free Game
65. Re: EA Adds SimCity Servers; Promises Free Game Mar 9, 2013, 19:22 KilrathiAce

Like I needed any more reasons not to ever touch any product associated with EA.... lol  

News Comments > No Diablo III PC/PS4 Play
37. Re: No Diablo III PC/PS4 Play Feb 27, 2013, 03:29 KilrathiAce

Sempai wrote on Feb 26, 2013, 05:01:
KilrathiAce wrote on Feb 26, 2013, 02:44:
Sony just scared to have their console players get pwned by PC lols

Dude, just stop..You make the PC adults look bad.

Its quite true in the general why you dont see console games and pc have compatible multiplayer, MS basically stated this while back when it came to games on gfwl.... so yea

1588 Comments. 80 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo