Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for KilrathiAce

Real Name KilrathiAce   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname KilrathiAce
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.eaglespeak.us/
Signed On Oct 12, 2000, 14:48
Total Comments 1559 (Pro)
User ID 7413

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Silent Hunter Online Trailer
8. Re: Silent Hunter Online Trailer Feb 5, 2013, 07:28 KilrathiAce

Looks like UBI managed to totally take this once great series and flush it completely down the toilet. Sad end.  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam in Hot Water in the EU?
18. Re: Steam in Hot Water in the EU? Feb 2, 2013, 03:38 KilrathiAce

so this story is basically just some "steam" and no water, no real story here hehe.  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Cave
12. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Cave Jan 24, 2013, 03:32 KilrathiAce

Oh no, Sega buying Relic will mean Relic will no longer have any hope of games kinda specialized for PC or rather less likely than before...  

News Comments > EA: Possible All-Games Bans for Unreported SimCity Beta Bugs
61. Re: EA: Possible All-Games Bans for Unreported SimCity Beta Bugs Jan 21, 2013, 00:42 KilrathiAce

LIke I need another reason not to ever buy any EA published games  

News Comments > THQ Asset Auction January 22nd
18. Re: THQ Asset Auction January 22nd Jan 8, 2013, 17:36 KilrathiAce

This could truly violate how and what kind of games Relic makes, especially if someone like EA or UBI buys Relic.  

News Comments > Bond Games MIA
13. Re: Bond Games MIA Jan 5, 2013, 02:16 KilrathiAce

Overon wrote on Jan 4, 2013, 21:59:
Activision is coming out with their own steam like store like Origin by EA. :0

Quoting from steam forums:

from 2013 activision is moving away from steam and even their own activision download store and will only sell digital versions via bnet. this move will take a while. yes, some games will still use steamworks, but that doesn't matter. ubisoft intends to migrate in late 2013 to uplay. all this is discussed in sec filings and company agm notes, available to stockholders or savvy researchers. this is nothing new. there were plenty of previous discussions on the web about how all the major players would prefer their own distribution network. this is reality. the fragmentation and consolidation of the dd eco system

All major players will try to sell games on their own stores, however indie devs still should find steam to offer great choice, I still think steamworks itself offers best incentive especially for devs that used to use gamespy and now looking for new game matching service or master server services.

News Comments > Bond Games MIA
12. Re: Bond Games MIA Jan 5, 2013, 02:11 KilrathiAce

Overon wrote on Jan 4, 2013, 21:59:
Activision is coming out with their own steam like store like Origin by EA. :0

Makes no sense because why would they pull it from their own activision download store.

News Comments > Steam Stops Selling The War Z
69. Re: Steam Stops Selling The War Z Jan 4, 2013, 23:05 KilrathiAce

Overon wrote on Dec 19, 2012, 20:12:
What shocks me is that this exposes a steam quality control problem. It casts a shadow of doubt on the veracity of what is written on steam game pages.

Actual developer has access to edit the store page, but with this benefit for the developer comes also responsibility, if they write incorrect information its same as if they wrote incorrect information in game, its their responsibility. Valve used to baby sit all this but that caused developer cry that they cant update fast enough so now they have what they wanted but they also have to check to make sure they dont make a mistake themselves.

As for mistakes with sales that can happen especially when there are so many sales going on on steam every day. Valve offers support site where you can always inquire about refunds.

News Comments > Crysis 3 Trailer
22. Re: Crysis 3 Trailer Dec 24, 2012, 05:50 KilrathiAce

Seems when they work hard on the engine the game itself gets stuck in the same crap as before.  

News Comments > RAGE DLC Next Week
10. Re: RAGE DLC Next Week Dec 14, 2012, 21:33 KilrathiAce

Talk about flogging a dead horse(RAGE) Maybe they didnt get the memo.  

News Comments > Yerli on Crysis 3's Superior Graphics
8. Re: Yerli on Crysis 3's Superior Graphics Dec 14, 2012, 21:32 KilrathiAce

I highly doubt it will do that. Same hype as Crysis 2, oh and this is under EA.  

News Comments > Killing Floor Twisted Christmas III
3. Re: Killing Floor Twisted Christmas III Dec 13, 2012, 20:27 KilrathiAce

hell yea  

News Comments > IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Announced
12. Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Announced Dec 12, 2012, 01:08 KilrathiAce

Couldnt they come up with a better title... Battle of Stalingrad reminds me of RO2 heroes of stalingrad and we all know how that worked out  

News Comments > GameSpy Sale Ends Sniper Elite Multiplayer
28. Re: GameSpy Sale Ends Sniper Elite Multiplayer Dec 8, 2012, 20:23 KilrathiAce

ViRGE wrote on Dec 8, 2012, 20:15:
Overon wrote on Dec 8, 2012, 19:28:
Another argument for dedicated servers.
This has nothing to do with dedicated servers. It has everything to do with the server browser itself.

Actually it does, because the game itself does not allow one to host a server and another person to join at all without gamespy auth and server browser. So while its not only ability to host dedicated or peer to peer server its also issue of auth service.

News Comments > GameSpy Sale Ends Sniper Elite Multiplayer
22. Re: GameSpy Sale Ends Sniper Elite Multiplayer Dec 8, 2012, 18:31 KilrathiAce

Thats why those suckers need to learn to code lan/dedicated servers again for people because obviously they cannot afford to have a service running for people and their games. This adds me another red flag if I ever consider buying their games, and yes I did buy sniper elite v2... but with this news now I will think twice.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
19. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 2, 2012, 21:58 KilrathiAce

far cry 3 needs to get higher!  

News Comments > New AMD Drivers
2. Re: New AMD Drivers Oct 22, 2012, 22:15 KilrathiAce

I am on 6990 and it seems no reason to get these at all, plus I am not on windows 8 crap either.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Dishonored
38. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dishonored Oct 11, 2012, 11:35 KilrathiAce

I am excited about this game, however $60 for this game without even demo available, sorry but I will not be buying it at release at such price without even being able to see how the game plays myself. Yes I know there are other ways to "demo" it.  

News Comments > Chris Roberts' Star Citizen Announced
42. Re: Chris Roberts' Star Citizen Announced Oct 10, 2012, 16:11 KilrathiAce

Look at all the "enemy" ships in this trailer, look at ship at 0:58 in the trailer looks like Dralthi thats been damaged and repaired, then look at the radar screen right after that in the main ship that symbol in red thats Kilrathi symbol. I can only assume this game takes place in wing commander setup where at least Kilrathi are involved. I truly hope so!  

News Comments > Blizzard's Pardo: Single-Player Games an "Endangered Species"
54. Re: Blizzard's Pardo: Single-Player Games an Oct 4, 2012, 10:34 KilrathiAce

This will further ensure that we wont get much advancement as far as AI with the engines etc..  

1559 Comments. 78 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo