Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for KilrathiAce

Real Name KilrathiAce   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname KilrathiAce
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.eaglespeak.us/
Signed On Oct 12, 2000, 14:48
Total Comments 1594 (Pro)
User ID 7413

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon Announced
14. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon Announced May 29, 2013, 08:52 KilrathiAce

Was hoping this was some meaningful w40k game coming... until I read actual announcement...nothing here to see.  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
18. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 17, 2013, 19:04 KilrathiAce

PC aint dead, but windows 8 is horrible.  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"

News Comments > Metro: Last Light HUD "Fix" Inbound
64. Re: Metro: Last Light HUD May 16, 2013, 05:53 KilrathiAce

Prez, problem is the game has major issues on AMD hardware and on twitter I get answers like "hey its amd fault their cards suck" or "this game was made for nvidia deal with it"

Its really annoying thats all there is to it.UPDATE= They released a patch that supposed to fix issues on ATI cards which is good news but I havent had time to test or read comments about it yet

As for the problems with design of the game and FOV situation, this is result of console design, they only thought of FOV changing after the design, engine and game was all complete it seems. In terms of PC game development this is a major mistake especially when it comes to engine development. Why should one care? Because the FOV in game is just awful you could get dizzy.

Of course this game and developers are worthy and doing great job for their budgets etc.... but doing difficulty mode as an DLC is a bit too much especially considering ranger mode is not even fully polished product to begin with(no way to check your ammo at all except at trader etc...). *IF they gonna charge for one of the difficulty modes that should be free once someone purchased the game then *AT LEAST* show me that they earned this by PLAYTESTING AND POLISHING THIS DLC. Otherwise its like spitting in customer face and asking for more money.

This comment was edited on May 16, 2013, 06:01.

News Comments > Metro: Last Light HUD "Fix" Inbound
55. Re: Metro: Last Light HUD May 15, 2013, 19:53 KilrathiAce

They need to fix horrible performance and graphical glitches on AMD cards. I know this game is one of the NVIDIA sponsored (the way its meant to be played) titles but if they are not going to support AMD at all then why not throw in nvidia cards only in requirements? They clearly dont care about pc customers who use amd cards.  

News Comments > Metro Last Light FOV Locked; DX9 & Aiming Workarounds; Reviews; Sale
29. Re: Metro Last Light FOV Locked; DX9 & Aiming Workarounds; Reviews; Sale May 14, 2013, 00:24 KilrathiAce

You have to pay extra to have hard difficulty available in the game, fov locked, auto aim on even on PC? Do they simply love to add more reasons for someone like me not to buy their games? Must be.  

News Comments > EA Financials
8. Re: EA Financials May 7, 2013, 23:25 KilrathiAce

EA still doesnt care about the customer or support... yea that highlight was forgotten on there.  

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines Lawsuit Responses
13. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Lawsuit Responses May 3, 2013, 10:53 KilrathiAce

That game was complete insult towards customers who paid for it and they well know it, they got away with "murder" with that game.  

News Comments > Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit
16. Re: Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit May 1, 2013, 10:13 KilrathiAce

Stop buying gearbox games and problem solved but no people are just not wise enough and gonna fall to hype over and over without thinking or caring if something they buy is good or not  

News Comments > AMD Says No More DirectX?
1. Re: AMD Says No More DirectX? Apr 12, 2013, 20:44 KilrathiAce

I am sure they will say "Oh we do have plans and you will have to buy our new OS to get new directx!"  

News Comments > Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Preorders; Trailer
10. Re: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Preorders; Trailer Apr 11, 2013, 09:51 KilrathiAce

Its funny that there are people who already playing this cough, due to that russian hacker.  

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Payment Concerns
26. Re: MechWarrior Online Payment Concerns Apr 3, 2013, 01:18 KilrathiAce

Just turn the game pay to play or keep it free fully.  

News Comments > Thief 4 Trailer
38. Re: Thief 4 Trailer Apr 3, 2013, 01:16 KilrathiAce

This trailer felt like aprils fools.  

News Comments > Borderlands 2 DLC and Patch Released
5. Re: Borderlands 2 DLC and Patch Released Apr 3, 2013, 01:14 KilrathiAce

Dont forget Gearbox brought u aliens colonial marine. Up to you if you choose to forgive them fully and just forget about it. If you dont punish them for it by not buying any new stuff from them then you basically say its ok you can release crap games and we totally forgive you.  

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Payment Concerns
18. Re: MechWarrior Online Payment Concerns Mar 31, 2013, 07:39 KilrathiAce

I prefer they charge money and make it even more complex.  

News Comments > Next Week's Borderlands 2 Patch Details
17. Re: Next Week's Borderlands 2 Patch Details Mar 29, 2013, 06:55 KilrathiAce

Sorry Gearbox you made that new aliens game and thus i mentally block whatever else u make from now on.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite
42. Re: Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite Mar 26, 2013, 16:52 KilrathiAce

I am glad that 200 mil budget managed to produce a good game. sheesh  

News Comments > Unreal Engine 4 Teaser
23. Re: Unreal Engine 4 Teaser Mar 25, 2013, 16:48 KilrathiAce

Beamer wrote on Mar 25, 2013, 15:16:
KilrathiAce wrote on Mar 25, 2013, 14:03:
Ue3 sucked so they better step up here.

What didn't you like and what engines did you feel were better?

Or is this one of those standard "UE3 sucks but I have nothing to back it up with" arguments?

Take a look at TWI who made red orchestra sequel aka 2. They ran into so many problems due to engine compared to the old ue engine. Took them about year of waiting for epic to fix issues and it still have issues. Now more and more devs learning about ue3 limitations, look at jackboot games who are making ww2 game following their ro1 mod darkest hour. Even though they won ue3 license through contest long ago they still switched to cryengine 3 because ue3 is inferior in some of the aspects they want to have in Fausting Europa game. UE3 maybe ok for a consolish type of engine but when it comes to someone making a more complicated game with higher requirements of the physics and world they run into problems fast.

News Comments > Unreal Engine 4 Teaser
15. Re: Unreal Engine 4 Teaser Mar 25, 2013, 14:03 KilrathiAce

Ue3 sucked so they better step up here.  

News Comments > OnLive: 'Tis But a Scratch!
9. Re: OnLive: 'Tis But a Scratch! Mar 21, 2013, 12:04 KilrathiAce

Why are they still around? That money can be used better elsewhere...  

News Comments > John Riccitiello Leaving EA
47. Re: John Riccitiello Leaving EA Mar 18, 2013, 19:25 KilrathiAce

I hope he doesnt join some other publisher, dont need his stink ruin some good publisher now.  

1594 Comments. 80 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo