Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Nashville, TN 02/27

Regularly scheduled events

User information for KilrathiAce

Real Name KilrathiAce   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname KilrathiAce
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.eaglespeak.us/
Signed On Oct 12, 2000, 14:48
Total Comments 1505 (Pro)
User ID 7413

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Red Orchestra 2 GoTY Brings Free Content & Free Weekend
12. Re: Red Orchestra 2 GoTY Brings Free Content & Free Weekend May 24, 2012, 01:16 KilrathiAce

TWI is simply afraid of http://store.steampowered.com/app/91330/ (iron front) game coming out this week, it will offer basically everything RO2 promised but never really delivered. Iron Front will at the very least deliver best armor system (ww2) in gaming nowdays.

Developers of DH Darkest Hour mod for ro1 also working on new game, hopefully that will prove good.

TWI tried to make RO2 appeal to both old ro1 gamers/sim lovers and new kiddies fps community and in the end they didnt appeal really to anyone, I think if they stuck to old values it be much better.

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Launch: Error 37 Gains Infamy
3. Re: Diablo III Launch: Error 37 Gains Infamy May 15, 2012, 20:43 KilrathiAce

I hope blizzard fails bad, I hate what they did to online gaming with their region blocks for sc2. Imagine if u had region locks for other games online it would suck big time. I hate blizzard.

Of course since all those people (2 mil or something) already smoked the hype bong and pre ordered the game, blizzard already made enough money to not care that much.

This comment was edited on May 15, 2012, 20:50.

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"

News Comments > Take On Helicopters Free DLC
8. Re: Take On Helicopters Free DLC May 14, 2012, 04:41 KilrathiAce

Yes go ahead and give money to EA or UBI, dont forget to give money for the dlcs at release too let them rob u blind.  

News Comments > Game of Thrones: The Game Trailer
11. Re: Game of Thrones: The Game Trailer May 12, 2012, 04:37 KilrathiAce

Sigh, these "cash grab" games remind me of those cheesy movies that are titled close to big block busters in hopes of cashing in on the similar name.  

News Comments > Take On Helicopters Free DLC
4. Re: Take On Helicopters Free DLC May 12, 2012, 04:36 KilrathiAce

Yes but at least unlike most other companies/developers they continue to support and improve their games for long time, look at all the beta builds for arma2 for past year and there have been a lot of support added for latest pc tech with them.  

News Comments > On PC Black Ops II
41. Re: On PC Black Ops II May 2, 2012, 18:10 KilrathiAce

All the kiddies will buy this game due to the brand name and hype, nevermind if the actual game is same crap as before.  

News Comments > Silent Hunter Online Announced
26. Re: Silent Hunter Online Announced Apr 27, 2012, 06:00 KilrathiAce

Browser play using adobe flash? rofl looks like they finally decided to bury this series, although when they killed support for sh3 thats when this series died in reality.  

News Comments > Microsoft Not Dropping GFWL
48. Re: Microsoft Not Dropping GFWL Apr 17, 2012, 19:00 KilrathiAce

gfwl is garbage, if they allowed crossplatform play on it between xbox and pc then at least there be something usefull but no, as it stands its just something i look for games not to require, if they do then its no buy.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Men of War: Condemned Heroes
6. Re: Ships Ahoy - Men of War: Condemned Heroes Apr 13, 2012, 08:42 KilrathiAce

bfg9000 wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 21:54:
So it goes like this.
MoW1>Assault Squad>Red Tide>Condemned?>Vietnam
Vietnam did so much damage to a great franchise, while AS teased us with its optimisation while at the same time yanking away the single player campaign.

Red Tide was way before Assault Squad as far as tech and when it was released.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Men of War: Condemned Heroes
3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Men of War: Condemned Heroes Apr 12, 2012, 17:10 KilrathiAce

1c multimedia or whoever developed this is low grade. They were so lazy they didnt even convert all the models to the higher quality, some soldier models such as partisans are still old mow. Further, no coop is available, its mind boggling as to what was 1C thinking not including coop with this game, adding coop to most of those missions is very easy(yes I have experience scripting gem engine).

Lack of coop and the fact this wasnt developed by DMS(makers of mow:assault squad) + it doesnt even take advantage of improvements mowas takes in multiplayer area means this is just a cash grab attempt by 1C.

Oh and even though they included mods tab within game they did not release editor with the game as far as russian retail is considered, not sure if they plan to release it later but another bad sign.

News Comments > Epic Making PC Exclusive Game
66. Re: Epic Making PC Exclusive Game Apr 9, 2012, 02:33 KilrathiAce

Hey Cliff B... "nice try"  

News Comments > EA Loses Consumerist Poll
47. Re: EA Loses Consumerist Poll Apr 5, 2012, 06:07 KilrathiAce

EA doesnt care about consumers, they only care whether they make money. As long as all the kiddies keep buying dlcs no matter what, u will never see EA support improve, or hire actual QA. EA been horrible for many years in regards to consumer support and product support, nothing new here.  

News Comments > New AMD/ATI Reference Drivers
3. Re: New AMD/ATI Reference Drivers Mar 28, 2012, 16:04 KilrathiAce

First of the 12.x series drivers that works perfectly on my 6990. Finally, good job AMD.  

News Comments > Wing Commander Saga: The Darkest Dawn Dawns
19. Re: Wing Commander Saga: The Darkest Dawn Dawns Mar 22, 2012, 23:14 KilrathiAce

Hell yes, now thats something I been waitin for baby.  

News Comments > Wing Commander Saga Correction
13. Re: Wing Commander Saga Correction Mar 18, 2012, 23:30 KilrathiAce

Relax, I will shoot down TCS Tigers Claw again...  

News Comments > Romero on Making an Old School FPS: "I Have Plans"
6. Re: Romero on Making an Old School FPS: "I Have Plans" Mar 11, 2012, 14:11 KilrathiAce

Romero is just chillin havin a bud, dont ask him stupid questions!  

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Leaked
63. Re: Mass Effect 3 Leaked Mar 5, 2012, 16:29 KilrathiAce

Actually, ps3 and xbox versions were leaked 3 days ago, but yes this is not news, its normal state of things. Oh and while PC one maybe cannot be played the ps3 and especially xbox one were playble, there is actually a lot of spoilers as result on various "cough" forums.  

News Comments > id on DOOM 4 Images
23. Re: id on DOOM 4 Images Mar 2, 2012, 10:15 KilrathiAce

I hope they stick to pure shooter and violence because when ID tries to make a game with any more to it thats where big fail occurs (ex: rage).  

News Comments > Layoffs at id Software
88. Re: Layoffs at id Software Feb 28, 2012, 00:34 KilrathiAce

They are lucky to be afloat, Rage was complete disaster but expected.  

News Comments > Arma 3 Alpha Release Planned
5. Re: Arma 3 Alpha Release Planned Feb 25, 2012, 00:39 KilrathiAce

People laugh, but bis actually pushes a lot of pc technology with their engine and makes use of pc tech much more than most engines nowdays.  

1505 Comments. 76 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo