Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for KilrathiAce

Real Name KilrathiAce   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname KilrathiAce
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.eaglespeak.us/
Signed On Oct 12, 2000, 14:48
Total Comments 1667 (Pro)
User ID 7413

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
24. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 11, 2016, 09:17 KilrathiAce

LOL that article should be renamed:
"How WIRED is going to handle themselves a retirement and shot to the foot"

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > AMD Crimson & NVIDIA GeForce Hotfixes
14. Re: AMD Crimson & NVIDIA GeForce Hotfixes Feb 3, 2016, 21:28 KilrathiAce

Parias wrote on Feb 3, 2016, 12:22:
KilrathiAce wrote on Feb 3, 2016, 12:13:
Too bad tomb raider is interactive dumb down movie and not a real game.

What's wrong with it exactly? I haven't played the new one yet, but the last one was a pretty fun experience. It had a couple of issues, but I rather enjoyed the gunplay and thought the storyline wasn't too bad. Even the exploration was fun (though I wish there had been a bit more of it).

Exploration? Everything is on rails, u cant avoid any traps u cant avoid nothing u have to go through everything developer setup, there is nothing to explore u are forced to do what they want, its crap.

https://youtu.be/cSHMGsxR1Ko

Oh and AI is abysmall

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"

News Comments > AMD Crimson & NVIDIA GeForce Hotfixes
4. Re: AMD Crimson & NVIDIA GeForce Hotfixes Feb 3, 2016, 12:13 KilrathiAce

Too bad tomb raider is interactive dumb down movie and not a real game.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Becomes Two Games Next Month
32. Re: Star Citizen Becomes Two Games Next Month Jan 31, 2016, 00:11 KilrathiAce

So they split parts of this project now so that they can say 1 is mostly complete and they call it a game, so they can say, look we got 1 game done lol.  

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is a Shooter
6. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade is a Shooter Jan 28, 2016, 13:52 KilrathiAce

Very sad.... dissapointed.  

News Comments > Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Preorders; Trailer
8. Re: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Preorders; Trailer Jan 27, 2016, 15:58 KilrathiAce

This no name developer have made 2 games before this both on steam, both seem to be rather poorly received, and last one released in march last year seems to be already not supported anylonger.

Just saying, going by developer of this game I wouldn't hold my breath...

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
22. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 23, 2016, 06:31 KilrathiAce

Skype is fully committed to delivering as safe and secure of an experience as possible to our customers. We have recently introduced the ability to hide a Skype user’s IP address and we’ve set this as a default status in the latest versions of Skype.
LOL Took them what 10 years to implement this? Yea when it takes this long for MS to take care of something serious as this you can be sure those windows 10 only apps/games and such will be great idea for you.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
21. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 23, 2016, 06:29 KilrathiAce

Another reason why I will not subscribe to Netflix.  

News Comments > MS: New CPUs Will Require Windows 10 (or Linux)
20. Re: MS: New CPUs Will Require Windows 10 (or Linux) Jan 16, 2016, 14:46 KilrathiAce

f***king MS, I guess nowdays if you big enough of a company you can gather all other companies to force customers to switch to your new product instead of the product attracting customers because its good. Guess MS is just very angry about their xbox one failure so they dont take any more chances in other areas now. Windows 7 is still great for me and I feel no real need to switch because for the most part Windows 10 doesnt offer anything I need software/OS wise vs Windows 7. SO now MS is gonna try to force my hand by these :-fake-: hardware requirements of windows 10.... lol laugh, hope some smaller companies that MS try to bribe may recognize that selling their products only for Windows 10 could be bad idea.  

News Comments > EA Launches Origin Access Subscriptions
22. Re: EA Launches Origin Access Subscriptions Jan 13, 2016, 00:28 KilrathiAce

No thanks, Origin will never be on my PCs.  

News Comments > ReCore for Windows 10 Revealed
4. Re: ReCore for Windows 10 Revealed Jan 4, 2016, 23:28 KilrathiAce

Another garbage title tied to xbox thats win10 exclusive... lol, you know what will be sad is when those console ports that are win10 exclusive turn out to be garbage stability compared to xbox counterpart because developer simply doesnt have much to stake to test and develop the pc one since its only windows 10.  

News Comments > PC Killer Instinct a Windows 10 Exclusive
23. Re: PC Killer Instinct a Windows 10 Exclusive Jan 4, 2016, 02:42 KilrathiAce

This is so stupid, MS is trying to turn windows os into consoles lol, fuc* you MS.

I do have to say though, if I was the PC developer side of this game I would be mad.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
2. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Dec 27, 2015, 13:57 KilrathiAce

harlock wrote on Dec 27, 2015, 13:38:
This is, in my view the reason why the PC market is in trouble. There has been no software created in the last ten years that uses the available hardware.

guy is living in a fucking cave.. where do they find these people and how in the hell are they getting hired

LOL RIGHT ON

News Comments > Steam Issues Fixed
26. Re: Steam Issues Fixed Dec 26, 2015, 22:17 KilrathiAce

steam issues are not fixed, steam web api and community is down and up constantly all evening.  

News Comments > Force Awakens DLC for Battlefront in Doubt
51. Re: Force Awakens DLC for Battlefront in Doubt Dec 26, 2015, 09:33 KilrathiAce

Kylo is so good with the force that earlier he sensed someone firing blaster at him in the back of him like 100 meters away, he managed to instantly freeze the blaster fire mid air and freeze the shooter, the blaster mid air remained frozen by his force trick for next 5 minutes while kylo was doing other stuff... thats some powerful use of the force, and yet later in the movie he seems to be portayed as very green in force and seemed to lack any training with light saber... just makes no sense. Further, snoke says he needs to finish kylos training, the way it looked 2nd half othe movie maybe he never started it.... One important constant and how it was handled of original movies was the force itself and that it was a process to learn to use it and master it, thats why jedi usually assigned apprentices, and candidates were learning to use force from young... and yet Ren instantly manages to just use force for things like mind tricks etc... they basically destroyed the concept that use of force was a learning process and it took a lot to master, kinda like when you learning a language or learning to surf.  

News Comments > French Steam Lawsuit
12. Re: French Steam Lawsuit Dec 18, 2015, 16:00 KilrathiAce

Cutter wrote on Dec 18, 2015, 14:39:
KilrathiAce wrote on Dec 18, 2015, 13:31:
This suit is lol, most of those are standard nowdays.

No it's not lol, and it's not standard anywhere except the US. These sort of consumer protection suits are extremely important. I hope Valve gets smacked down hard over this. I'd like to see this happening everywhere to every company that does this.

You right, there are some points where can be argued but at the end of the day I don't see much changing except possibly customers in France having less choices on steam.

As for workshop, yes I know moddb and nexus are great, but workshop nowdays is not tied to steam cloud and basically space is technically unlimited on your mods, and they download quite fast to people who install them for specific game, updating the mods is easy etc... and your workshop items can be tied to dlc use on certain game as well. For average joe its a lot easier normally to install and try a mod on workshop than over nexus or moddb.

News Comments > French Steam Lawsuit
7. Re: French Steam Lawsuit Dec 18, 2015, 13:31 KilrathiAce

This suit is lol, most of those are standard nowdays.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Procedurally Generated Planets
15. Re: Star Citizen Procedurally Generated Planets Dec 17, 2015, 11:28 KilrathiAce

Maybe we get random rats infestations generator before we get anything worthy of playable.  

News Comments > Kojima's Konami Departure Confirmed
3. Re: Kojima's Konami Departure Confirmed Dec 16, 2015, 09:43 KilrathiAce

Hopefully he does something even better than MGS stuff because while all that was praised as far as games it was kinda childish(for kids).  

News Comments > Kojima's Konami Exit?
6. Re: Kojima's Konami Exit? Dec 15, 2015, 23:31 KilrathiAce

Don't expect him to tell us all the juicy details about Konami and all the recent situation as I am sure Konami took care of that with all kind of legal crap that he was forced to sign as he departed.  

1667 Comments. 84 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo