Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for human

Real Name human   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname human
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 26, 2000, 07:51
Total Comments 355 (Amateur)
User ID 7223

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

News Comments > NVID-EA
26. Re: Nvidia & ATI support Apr 10, 2003, 19:35 human

cock climber read this:

"Aussies are a bunch of wallaby-eating dingo-farmers, mate."

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On Half-Life 2
94. Re: HL2 doesn't need to be revolutionary Mar 21, 2003, 14:36 human

Unless HL2 has code that makes it play in stereoscopic 3D on regular monitors, and contains AI that can pass the Turing test, I WILL NOT BE SATISFIED!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

News Comments > On Half-Life 2
42. Re: No subject Mar 15, 2003, 18:54 human

those of you who dismiss valve and HL2, all i can say is: you don't know what you're talking about; never have, never will.

creston and over think that just because valve doesnt act like epic games and hype their games to hell and back, they dont exist. how many employees do you think valve has? dozens. do you think they're all working on Steam? what are all those employees doing? do they have a huge PR department busy not hyping their nonexistent game? they've been hiring for years.

secondly, just because VAlve doesn't talk constantly about the products, you assume that they have nothing to talk about. if, as you admit, they have a sure-fire best seller, then WHY DO THEY NEED TO HYPE IT? HL, like it or not, is a milestone in gaming. they dont NEED hype.

i'll just be here to remind you two idiots later this year when we hear about the product(s) that you deny exist. remember me when you read the press release, and remember that i called you an idiot, you idiots.

News Comments > Line of Sight: Vietnam Demo
42. Re: Demo, Etc Mar 14, 2003, 21:01 human

getting it as we speak.

i've been checking out their screenshots (http://www.n-fusion.com/vietnamscreenshots.html), looks good, but the only way to know how it plays is to play it

News Comments > Line of Sight: Vietnam Demo
21. Re: No subject Mar 12, 2003, 20:12 human

Z: He's a troll. Try not to feed him.

News Comments > One Must Fall, Spring or Summer
7. Re: One Must Ship Mar 4, 2003, 15:37 human

Yeah, like 3 years at least. I assume they've spent most of their time redoing the content for new technology (new graphics engines, etc)

News Comments > Bikini Karate Babes Demo
108. Re: No subject Feb 11, 2003, 17:12 human

fredrickson, if you're gonna troll, at least try to get the misspelling and runon stuff CONSISTENT between post to post.

Otherwise it becomes obvious that you are trolling, and that violates rule 1 of trolling.

News Comments > More on Unreal Security
25. Re: LOLOLOL Feb 11, 2003, 17:07 human

I think that's pretty obvious, Schnapple, it seems hardly worth the effort to 'advance a theory' on that.

News Comments > New Purge Beta
2. Re: No subject Feb 10, 2003, 03:03 human

I wonder if they made sausages with that machine again, and if so, how they tasted.

65. Re: No subject Feb 7, 2003, 04:06 human

I wrote to DABHand that 'you've got another think coming'. He told me that it's 'you have another thing coming'.

But in my experience, most sentences are constructed thus: 'If you think [x], then you are wrong and you have another think coming.'

The phrase 'you have another thing coming' is a corruption of the above construction. You are a moron, DABhand, and you and all of your 'I just registered today on Blues' friends are, too.

PS: I find it..indicative...of your maturity level that both Pala-"I just registered today"-din and DAB-"I just registered today"-Hand have both resorted to accusing me of homosexuality to forward their point. Oh, I'm gay, eh? And if that were true, it would of course completely validate your thesis, guys. Great job.

This comment was edited on Feb 7, 04:09.

42. Re: BKB Feb 6, 2003, 18:10 human

Really, DAB, if you think you're going to win anyone over with your mature voice of reason, you got another think coming, because you haven't got a mature voice of reason. You write, frankly, like 15 year old.

I mean, how can you write a sentence like this if you've been through high school?

"Again who cares what you think, I came here being nice and get slammed what mentality, are you all rednecks"

That's about 4 sentences packed into one, comma-spliced up the wazzoo. If you're going to parade your maturity ad nauseum, try backing it up with an iota of literacy. Just one iota. Is that too much to ask?

30. Re: Your a freak...... Feb 6, 2003, 01:32 human

Bahahah!

"Hey! We both have 2 posts both valiantly defending this game, but, oh no, we have nothing to do with it. We're not affiliated with it in any way!"

News Comments > Tech Bits
3. Re: security Feb 2, 2003, 19:16 human

yes, and everyone writes music and paints in linux too! forget creativity and actually doing your job!

SECURITY IS JOB ONE!!!!!!!!!!11

News Comments > Destineer Acquires MacSoft
3. Re: hopefully Jan 31, 2003, 04:01 human

I dont care what kind of company Bungie was first, actually. Obviously they couldn't make money as a Mac company, since Mac sucks ass. Haha!

News Comments > Counter-Strike 1.6 Impressions
15. Re: CS Killer Jan 15, 2003, 19:30 human

Odd, Lex. 72,000 people playing a dead game? Maybe that Kryptonite has fucked up your brain.

News Comments > Counter-Strike 1.6 Changes
3. Pre-emption Jan 15, 2003, 02:54 human

Let me just pre-empt everybody and be the first to say:
omg valve has lost mah respect they r just selling the same 19-year-old game over and over again and TF2 is DNF and they will just self half-life editions for the rest of their corporate life they SUXXX.

News Comments > Counter-Strike 1.6 Plans
4. Re: Riot shield sweet!! Jan 13, 2003, 19:52 human

Hey Dan, that's a sweet system. What brand of memory are those two 4MB sticks?

News Comments > Unreal II Trailer
72. Re: Forget it Jake, its Chinatown... Jan 13, 2003, 00:31 human

Ah, yes, an accusation of middle-aged virginity from...'corran horn'? Ah, yes, a google reveals that this was the name of a character from a Star Wars novelization. Who's the fucking nerd NOW?

67. Re: Forget it Jake, its Chinatown... Jan 12, 2003, 15:22 human

Sorry, Porkface, but nothing you wrote refuted anything I said. Unless you have figures that show that sales of retails Half-Life have been less, in total, than CS, you have no point here. I said GC didn't sell jack shit.

55. Re: Forget it Jake, its Chinatown... Jan 10, 2003, 08:24 human

Their income is 'based on Half-life mods that they commercialize'? How could you even begin to support this statement? How many mods have been commercialized? I count CS and that Gunman Chronicles which used HL, but didn't sell jack or shit. That's 2. Most of their income must come from retail sales of Half-Life.

355 Comments. 18 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo