Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for human

Real Name human   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname human
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 26, 2000, 07:51
Total Comments 355 (Amateur)
User ID 7223

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

News Comments > TimeShift Demo Help
2. Re: Timeshift Jan 31, 2006, 22:13 human

When you cannot move without lagging on a P4 3Ghz / Radeon9700, at 800x600, low detail texture, with no AA on, you KNOW your game sucks. This game sucks.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > TimeShift Demo
41. Re: No subject Jan 30, 2006, 19:20 human

I used their recommended auto-settings and still get mouselag on a P4 3Ghz / 9700 setup. Overall, a stinker. Interesting idea with bad writing and bad implementation. They tried to go hardcore and use a lot of expletives like SH!T and M0THERFUCKER! and so on, but it's just hackneyed. I kind of doubt anyone who just got shot in the face is going to have the presence of mind to yell 'FUCK!@#!!!'

Of course that's just a minor quibble. The main problem is the mouse lag. If I can play HL2 on this machine I sure as hell should be able to play some crap like this. But no. With the laggy mouse you feel like you're playing drunk.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
7. Re: No subject Jan 27, 2006, 19:21 human

Hi, VoodooV. You're a moron. Gates does what he does best: lead microsoft. This earns him money. He donates some of this money to a charity. This does FAR more good than if he worked 50 hours at habitat for humanity. He is still donating his time and resources. If you don't undrestand this, you should go back and take 3rd grade again.

News Comments > On Counter Strike Ads
12. Re: No subject Jan 14, 2006, 06:51 human

The big publishers will probably muscle in on this as soon as possible.

For example, look at EA and their sports games. Don't they already have some advertising? They're literally copying the actual sports that they're simulating, down to the Nike ads.

All I can say is, I hope people vote with their money and tell in-game ads to fuck off!

News Comments > On Counter Strike Ads
9. Re: No subject Jan 14, 2006, 05:45 human

The subway ad screenshot has GOT to be a joke. Come on, the guy's holding a frigging subway sandwich in his hand instead of a weapon. It must be a photoshop joke, that 'screenshot'.

News Comments > Ankh Demo in English
1. No subject Jan 8, 2006, 18:53 human

Wow, fantastic GUI. instead of an annoying checkbox or config menu, all you have to do is delve into the program's own directory, and manuall edit a flag in its configuration file!

News Comments > Starship Troopers Patch
3. Re: No subject Dec 23, 2005, 08:23 human

Is this the patch that adds powered armor and removes the cheesy movie-inspired crap?

News Comments > Starship Troopers in NA Next Week
9. Re: No subject Nov 12, 2005, 11:32 human

That was totally off topic, sPhinx. Seems to be a bunch of random crap about the Matrix game.

News Comments > Starship Troopers in NA Next Week
5. Re: No subject Nov 12, 2005, 07:42 human

890 different kinds of bugs, and not even ONE kind of powered amor suit? Suck!

News Comments > New CSI Game
2. Re: CSI Nov 8, 2005, 18:51 human

CSI: City 17

Made by tumbler's favorite developer.

News Comments > Burn Announced
20. Re: No subject Nov 7, 2005, 20:07 human

Seriously, that music was terrible. Four ascending notes in the bass. Marvelous.

Another case of some techno knob twiddler playing with orchestral samples to no avail!

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
13. Re: Gates... Malaria... Nov 5, 2005, 19:13 human

If it's critical thinking we're talking about, can I see your source that confirms that Gates gained back 'ten times' the amount that he donated because of his pharmaceutical shares?

I hate to rain on your 'I'm a critical thinker unlike you peasants' parade, but while I have no investment in this either way, I don't think I'll just believe what you say on your say-so.

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Lost Coast Released
66. IT HAS BEGUN Oct 28, 2005, 05:14 human

GREAT POST, Hellbinder! You complain that the free tech demo was too short and that 'it' should have taken 3 weeks to develop. I guess that means you yourself could have designed and implemented a HDR rendering system from scratch, designed, debugged, and tested the Lost Coast level in 3 weeks huh?

Gee, bro, you should start sending out resumes.

AHahahaha, still laughing at your quote: "This is *TOTAL* BS!"

HAhahahaaha

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Lost Coast Next Week
100. Re: @Riley Oct 24, 2005, 17:57 human

Let's all get together and buy Riley a ticket to Bellevue, WA, so he can have a private rank session at Gabe Newell.

I would volunteer to video the exchange. I would also volunteer to give Gabe a big crowbar and hold Riley as Gabe smashes his face in while he rants about 'renting' HL2 and how pre-loading is evil.

News Comments > Sunday Q&As
15. Re: grrrrrr Oct 24, 2005, 09:37 human

Capitalizing 'goddamn'? That's a first.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Lost Coast Next Week
63. Re: No subject Oct 22, 2005, 17:17 human

If riley is 'pissed' at downloading 99% of the assets of a game in a preload that is done before the game is finalized, then I'm pissed at driving down to the mall to gamestop, parking, waiting in line at the cash register, and driving home.

Seriously, what is your f*cking point, riley? STOP MAKING DECISIONS FOR OTHER CONSUMERS. If they think 6 hours is too long to preload, they won't buy it. Your idiot nonsensical and insanely repetitive crap that you vomit incessantly won't change ANYONE'S mind.

News Comments > Battle Carry Keys
6. Re: If this is a tank game... Oct 15, 2005, 11:52 human

Carry doesnt sound particular tough to me. Carry. "I carried the bag of groceries to the car."

News Comments > Battle Carry Keys
1. If this is a tank game... Oct 15, 2005, 08:21 human

..why is it called 'Battle Carry'? It makes no sense to me.

News Comments > America's Army: Direct Action Today
34. Re: No subject Oct 13, 2005, 20:44 human

They spend 100000% more on TV adds and what not yet I don't see you bitching about that. Its a game, if you don't like the idea, don't download it.

You don't see me bitching about the Army's recruitment TV and movie trailer ads because this isn't a movie and TV site, is it? Dumbass. Not downloading it doesn't mean the money gets un-spent and is then diverted to something better, like, I dunno, EDUCATION?

If that's your argument, you should go tell, I dunno, anti-abortion protesters who hate tax dollars that fund abortion and other family-planning services that if they don't like abortion, they should just not get abortions. Simple as that, right?

This comment was edited on Oct 13, 20:45.

News Comments > America's Army: Direct Action Today
5. Re: No subject Oct 13, 2005, 06:44 human

Free? It's actually just only free for people who don't pay any taxes.

I played this game for a while. Haven't gone back to it, and given the current political situation, I'm not liking the idea of the Army wasting money to make games to recruit people for fun adventures like Iraq.

355 Comments. 18 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo