Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for jonvall

Real Name jonvall   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 19, 2000, 20:13
Total Comments 30 (Suspect)
User ID 7134

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Halo PC & Patch Released
2. No subject Sep 30, 2003, 18:00 jonvall

I would've creamed in my pants for this news 2 years ago. But now I couldn't give a shit! Fuck Microsoft! Those scumbags ruined a great game that WAS slated for the PC originally!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Quake II CodeRed
4. Q2!!!! Jan 2, 2003, 19:41 jonvall

I mean....you GOT to be kidding! Why on earth would anybody waste their time on a project for Q2?????

News Comments > Third Reich Mod for UT
2. No subject Nov 12, 2002, 10:09 jonvall

Does anybody still play UT? I uninstalled that game like a year or so a go.

News Comments > Dragon's Lair 3D Gold
3. Re: Dragon's Lair (not) Forever Nov 11, 2002, 16:17 jonvall

Incredible new gameplay includes jumping over flaming pits, climbing ropes to fly across chasms, and battling swarms of the wizard's minions with Dirk's sword and crossbow."
But will it core a apple?

This comment was edited on Nov 11, 16:18.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Yay Sep 28, 2002, 12:00 jonvall

This is why having your own DNS server is great. All i have to do is issue it a command (it runs on my firewall/gateway box) and all dns information is flushed. I highly recommend this idea to any of the geeks who read this site.. a little linux/unix box running DjbDNS is one of the nicest way to make your net not only faster, but more reliable.

But will it core a Apple?? :)~

This comment was edited on Sep 28, 12:00.

News Comments > Unreal II Un-Delayed
2. Whatever! Sep 23, 2002, 11:34 jonvall

Who cares?!?!?!

News Comments > Greek Gaming Ban Challenged
5. My God! Sep 10, 2002, 19:50 jonvall

Soooo....Not only were the woman hairy there but they weren't allowed to play games either! ARRGGHHH!! What a world..... WHAT A WORLD!!

News Comments > Neocron Beta Client
7. Re: No subject Aug 20, 2002, 13:42 jonvall

Yea....Dues Ex was awesome! Loved that game! If this is the case then maybe I need to go for this puppy...except I need to make space on my HD! I think I only have about a gig left! HAHAh Only a gig left!! Remember the days when a 400 MB HD was a big deal??

News Comments > Battlefield 1942 MP Demo
74. Re: No subject Aug 16, 2002, 21:48 jonvall

I would love to try it but I've DL'ed this demo 4 or 5 times from every different mirror and each one said it was corrupt! ARRGGHHHH!

News Comments > Dune Generations Dead
3. Re: I am... a Desert Creature!!!! Aug 12, 2002, 13:29 jonvall

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S DEAD!! but then again....I never knew it was alive! Didn't know anything about this game...but it is sad when another game company goes under!

News Comments > TRIBES: Fast Attack Canned, T2 Relaunch
14. Tribes Council?? Aug 4, 2002, 12:31 jonvall

Who the hell knew there was even something like this going on? Is that kinda like Quake Con or something? I like T2. Don't play it asll that much but it's still on my HD.

News Comments > Mac Q3A and DOOM III Plans
7. No subject Jul 31, 2002, 21:10 jonvall

I mean...does anybody even care about what's coming for the Mac? I suppose the 12 people that own one do huh?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Ren & Stimpy Jul 18, 2002, 10:28 jonvall

WOOT!!!!! I hope Billy West is also returning!

News Comments > Halo PC Q&A
27. Re: No subject May 24, 2002, 12:48 jonvall

"While Chris repeatedly offers assurances that PC and Mac versions are still planned, he also admits that when this will happen is "still up in the air," and that in fact, production on versions for other platforms has not actually begun."

Ok....correct me if I'm wrong....but wasn't this game being made FOR the PC first? And are we supposed to think that they didn't SAVE that version for a future release ON the PC? Who the F@#k are they kidding....it's ready to go....the XboX is so close to a PC that it would take maybe a week to port it over...if that!

News Comments > New GameSpy 3D
11. Re: No subject Apr 8, 2002, 23:44 jonvall

Holy shit! I've been had! I also saw an update for Team Fortress 2!!! HAHAHAHAHA I didn't connect April Fools Day to that! They got me on that one!!

News Comments > New GameSpy 3D
3. Re: GameCry ? bah Apr 8, 2002, 21:15 jonvall

I stopped using crapspy a long time ago! IT SUCKS! ASE BABY! YEA!

News Comments > Condition Zero Q&As
1. Team Fortress 2?? Apr 8, 2002, 09:48 jonvall

Boy...if they just aren't wringing every stinking cent out of the corpse of Half-Life! WAY TO GO VALVE!! They got extremely lucky with HL and are stalling the release of TF2.....if it even comes out at all! My guess is they are changing the skins, and the maps and they will call it CS2!!

News Comments > Ships Ahoy: Global Ops
4. Going to buy it now Mar 26, 2002, 13:38 jonvall

I think this game rocks and I can't wait to pick it up! I do think though that there's a patch needed to fix some issues.

News Comments > Global Ops Update
7. This game is WAY better than CS. Mar 13, 2002, 22:55 jonvall

CS is tired...old...and FULL of cheating little penises! This game is actually pretty damn good. I thought it was shit when I first played it but as I play it more and more, get used to the guns and how to shoot them it really is growing on me. There are SO many things to buy....add ons for the guns....gas grenades....I mean the list goes on. As far as servers goes...there are some passworded servers but many more that are open then are passworded. I guess you played it when it first came out and don't really have a clue at this point. This game is the shit!

News Comments > Global Operations MP Beta
60. BULLSHIT! Mar 9, 2002, 09:46 jonvall

Yea well fuck all of ya's!! I can't even GET into a server because it timesout on me EVERY time!! I was looking forward to this game too....but I can't play it!! I will give them another day or so to fix my problem then I will delelte it...never to see my HD again!

30 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo